ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 35
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 24
Hammock Parties 10:28 PM 06-06-2023
PC is getting next-gen features this year so I'm in if it's not a total clusterfuck.

First official images released.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:40 AM 08-17-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
:-) There IS Cross Platform, but not for franchise.

Shocker, but it seems to be contained to just quick play head to heads or Ultimate Team.
I'll never understand why games do this. Not just Madden.

"Hey, this game is cross platform. It's what EVERYONE wants!...... "But you can't do this one/two things cross platform, just the other thing that nobody really cares about."
[Reply]
New World Order 08:05 AM 08-17-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:

"Hey, this game is cross platform. It's what EVERYONE wants!...... "But you can't do this one/two things cross platform, just the other thing that nobody really cares about."
They have the MUT garbage.

That's all they care about
[Reply]
CoMoChief 11:50 AM 08-17-2023
This game is fucking dogshit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:06 PM 08-17-2023
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
This game is fucking dogshit.
:-) Really groundbreaking analysis there. No shit it sucks. It's fucking Madden. It has sucked, will suck, and probably is going to continue to suck into perpetuity until they lose exclusivity.

But that's been the reality for about a decade now and comparatively to other Maddens this one is decent and it's the only viable football sim out so wheeee.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:54 PM 08-17-2023
People really gotta stop spending 70 bucks on this shit.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:09 PM 08-17-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:

It's EA and it IS all about the money and how to monetize the crap out of you.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:31 PM 08-17-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
People really gotta stop spending 70 bucks on this shit.
I see this sentiment every year. Why? It literally makes absolutely no difference. EA is still going to heavily monetize from the small percentage of whales that are willing to fork over literal thousands for MUT. EA is still going to be willing to pay literal billions for exclusivity rights. The only thing that'll make a difference is if a rival game development company actually makes it worth the NFLs time to allow them to develop games as well. That's the only reason Sunday Ticket moved.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:38 PM 08-17-2023
Should I rush out and buy it guys??????

Gotta be the best madden ever right?
[Reply]
lcarus 07:30 PM 08-17-2023
I spent 5 dollars so I could get a 10 hour trial of Madden and PGA Tour. PGA Tour was alright. Madden was lackluster at best. Same shit as always.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 09:50 PM 08-17-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:

Ya bro. I just injected Code Red up my dickhole and plan to Madden all fukken night if ya kno what I mean!
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:24 AM 08-18-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:

Just wait for Clay to tell you the answer. Should be around the 25th when he's able to post outside of DC. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:25 AM 08-18-2023
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I spent 5 dollars so I could get a 10 hour trial of Madden and PGA Tour. PGA Tour was alright. Madden was lackluster at best. Same shit as always.
I haven't been paying attention - is there a new PGA Tour game out this year?
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:52 AM 08-18-2023
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I've been playing PGA 2K21 with my buddies when we want the golf fix. It's hard to make a compelling argument to purchase a new golf Sim once you have a good one. The community created courses available are pretty amazing.

It's a great time to spend a few hours drinking and cursing each other out, viciously mocking subpar swings lmao.

I miss Hot Shots and Outlaw Golf quite a bit.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:29 AM 08-18-2023
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
I've been playing PGA 2K21 with my buddies when we want the golf fix. It's hard to make a compelling argument to purchase a new golf Sim once you have a good one. The community created courses available are pretty amazing.

It's a great time to spend a few hours drinking and cursing each other out, viciously mocking subpar swings lmao.

I own this one. Haven't played it in a bit. Might be a good idea to pick it back up and see how terrible I am.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:35 AM 08-18-2023
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:

Those PGA games are hard as hell
[Reply]
Page 28 of 35
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Up