2/7
Spoiler!

2/2
Spoiler!

1/31
Spoiler!

[Reply]
htismaqe 03:24 PM 02-07-2023
The best part of that Tweet is the continued commenting from Bengals fan that Mahomes was never injured in the first place.

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Interesting…

[Reply]
raybec 4 03:27 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The best part of that Tweet is the continued commenting from Bengals fan that Mahomes was never injured in the first place.
Salty ass bitches man
[Reply]
Spott 04:27 PM 02-07-2023
I’ve heard a lot of stupid shit, but thinking that he’s faking the injury is just some flat-earther level of stupidity.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:34 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
I’ve heard a lot of stupid shit, but thinking that he’s faking the injury is just some flat-earther level of stupidity.
We've entered an era where comment sections are dominated by tinfoil hats. It'll drive you nuts if you dwell on it.
[Reply]
CaliforniaChief 04:59 PM 02-07-2023
The bye-week is such a godsend for the Chiefs. Healing players, Andy Reid bye-week magic, etc.

I really think things are setting up for a Chiefs win on Sunday. And I'll be in the minority and say that I think they will win by more than one score. *shrug*
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:02 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I have to imagine that at least some guys are still going to be hurting here and there, and if this were a regular season game against the Raiders, some of them might not play.

But it's the Super Bowl. As long as they can be productive and not risk long-term injury, it's do or die time.

There was a comment from Peter Schrager after the Championship game that any of the injured Chiefs have to be motivated to play after Mahomes playing thru that game with injury. They sit out they're gonna really feel worthless.

Wish I had the exact comment but that's the jest.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:39 PM 02-07-2023
People whining about him 6 days before the game is straight up pussy talk.
It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. It's also interesting that they think the NFL is out to get us when the last game had anything but. Doesn't make sense
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:42 PM 02-07-2023
We've entered an era where comment sections are dominated by tinfoil hats. It'll drive you nuts if you dwell on it.
I think the opinion of the majority and what the comment section thinks is far too often confused as being one and the same.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:46 PM 02-07-2023
Man, the Bengal folks have really gone off the cliff. Pathetic stuff IMHO.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:47 PM 02-07-2023
This is an injury update thread. Why are people talking about fucking Cheffers here? Take it somewhere else.
We’re hoping that including him will get him injured
[Reply]
DaFace 07:57 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
I think the opinion of the majority and what the comment section thinks is far too often confused as being one and the same.
Exactly. People aren't insane. It's just that people who are attention-seeking don't tend to be the calm, rational types. Add to that algorithms that pretty much promote controversy, and you end up with a ton of nonsense.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 08:28 PM 02-07-2023
A mobile Mahomes is gonna negate that pass rush everybody is so worried about
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:21 AM 02-08-2023
On 810 this morning they had an update on Gay and he is good to go. He said he could have played last week.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:36 AM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
On 810 this morning they had an update on Gay and he is good to go. He said he could have played last week.
Fantastic. I hadn't heard much on him.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:04 AM 02-08-2023
Exactly. People aren't insane. It's just that people who are attention-seeking don't tend to be the calm, rational types. Add to that algorithms that pretty much promote controversy, and you end up with a ton of nonsense.
Well said.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 38
« First < 182425262728 29303132 > Last »
Up