ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 104
« First < 182425262728 293031323878 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Bengals (AFC Championship Rd)
RunKC 04:45 PM 01-22-2023
Welp this game has been on everyone’s minds since the start of the season.

Let’s get some revenge goddamnit!
[Reply]
jettio 12:50 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
So like Martyball but not close in the slightest??
So were you a fan of the Chiefs during the Schottenheimer years?

Anybody that remembers why that team won more games in the 1990's knows what I mean.

Use your head and try not to be an asshole.
[Reply]
MagicHef 12:51 PM 01-23-2023
As a fan of neither team, I will say that this should be a pretty good game.

The Super Bowl should be really good too, with any of the possible matchups.
[Reply]
scho63 12:55 PM 01-23-2023
I wish I could come in with all types of swagger but this will be the most nervous I have been watching a Chiefs game since they played the Titans in the 2019 AFCCG and won.

If Mahomes was 100% I would be much more confident.

It will be a battle for sure and I will need extra Tums and blood pressure meds.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:56 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by jettio:

Anybody that remembers why that team won more games in the 1990's knows what I mean.

The only team that reminds me of those 90s teams even a little would be the Ravens...if the Ravens had a no-talent statue for a QB.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:57 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
They're some cocky mofos. Alot of assumptions they're going to dominate Sunday.
They have beaten KC three times in a row, twice at Arrowhead and all three times with a healthy Mahomes. He is hobbled right now. They have every reason to be cocky. They have earned it.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 01:01 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
They have beaten KC three times in a row, twice at Arrowhead and all three times with a healthy Mahomes. He is hobbled right now. They have every reason to be cocky. They have earned it.
Once at Arrowhead.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:03 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Once at Arrowhead.
That is correct. I guess I thought the regular season game last year was in KC.
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 01:04 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by tredadda:
And they can go right on ahead with that.

After watching Football Jesus on Saturday, every Chief's player should be willing to go to war and leave it all out there.

I kept waiting for Buffalo to turn it up a notch but they looked like !!#%* yesterday. I don't give Cincy as much credit as they are giving themselves.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01-23-2023, 01:07 PM
This message has been deleted by Megatron96. Reason: chart didn't work right
tredadda 01:08 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser:

After watching Football Jesus on Saturday, every Chief's player should be willing to go to war and leave it all out there.

I kept waiting for Buffalo to turn it up a notch but they looked like !!#%* yesterday. I don't give Cincy as much credit as they are giving themselves.
You don’t have to give Cincinnati credit at all, but the fact is they are the defending AFC Champs, are in the AFCCG for the second straight season and currently have a three game winning streak vs KC. Until KC does something about it the Bengals have earned their bravado.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:08 PM 01-23-2023
Winning Super Bowls is getting tougher. In 2019, the Chiefs had to play the Titans/49ers. Two teams with mediocre QBs. Now it's Bengals and possibly Eagles. Much tougher opponents with better QB play. I'd love to play the 49ers again because I figure eventually Purdy fucks up.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:11 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Straight, No Chaser:

Buffalo has looked shaky for many weeks. Injury problems with their defense mixed with Allen’s injured throwing elbow. They finally ran into a strong enough team to fully exploit their injury problems on both sides of the ball.

The Chiefs are an interesting team. They seem to struggle with bad teams, but play well against the good teams of the league. They seem to play at different levels based on the competition. We’ll see how it goes, but I don’t think they will get blown out like Buffalo did.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:14 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
Winning Super Bowls is getting tougher. In 2019, the Chiefs had to play the Titans/49ers. Two teams with mediocre QBs. Now it's Bengals and possibly Eagles. Much tougher opponents with better QB play. I'd love to play the 49ers again because I figure eventually Purdy ****s up.
Everyone keeps saying the Bengals are the best team in the league but man…have people seen Philly’s roster?

They are one of the most talented teams in recent memory. They are just absolutely stacked everywhere
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:14 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by jettio:

It’s a bad analogy.

Bone Thugs and Marty were bullies in the regular season, lap dogs in the playoffs.
[Reply]
MagicHef 01:16 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Everyone keeps saying the Bengals are the best team in the league but man…have people seen Philly’s roster?

They are one of the most talented teams in recent memory. They are just absolutely stacked everywhere
Seems like they're shying away from calling it a "dream team" for some reason.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:16 PM 01-23-2023
Check out Mahomes’ performances in his return games from injury:

2019 Week 2 vs the Raiders (after suffering a high ankle sprain in Week 1 vs Jacksonville): 30-44, 443 yards passing, 4 TD’s 0 INT’s.

2019 Week 10 vs Tennessee (after suffering a knee injury in Week 7 vs Denver and missing the next two games): 36-50, 446 yards passing, 3 TD’s 0 INT’s.

2020 AFC Championship Game vs Buffalo (after suffering a hit to the head injury and turf toe in the Divisional Round vs Cleveland): 29-38, 325 yards passing, 3 TD’s 0 INT’s.

Not bad.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 104
« First < 182425262728 293031323878 > Last »
Up