ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 378
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 08:02 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You mean a top 5 all time at his position compared to Morant, who might not even be top 5 at his position in the past 20 years?

Sure, let's go with Morant, then. You're gonna tell me a guy like KG who tells Carmelo Anthony on the court that his wife tastes like honey nut cheerios is just as bad as this Morant shit?
Than having his friends point a laser pointer at somebody? I don’t know. It all seems kind of childish to me. I know most players hated Garnett and he definitely will go down ranked as a dirtier player than Morant or anybody on this Grizz team. That’s all I care about, though. What they’re doing on the court. You can call them the Bengals all you want to and it’s deserved, but I’d bet anyone on this board that the Grizzlies get a championship well before the Bengals do. This team is setup for the long haul. It’s why they’re getting so many haters and I’m loving it. Never did I think that the Grizzlies and Chiefs would be setup for the best chance at long term success. I’m just gonna enjoy the ride.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:16 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
wow..This Grizzlies team. Ja tweeted last year about shooting somebody so not shocked at all
Typical thugs the NBA is such a joke. Miles Leonard basically gets booted from the league for mean words meanwhile Morant gets to play fake gangster.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:27 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Typical thugs the NBA is such a joke. Miles Leonard basically gets booted from the league for mean words meanwhile Morant gets to play fake gangster.
Meyers Leonard being terrible might have had a little more than something to do with being out of the league.

See Kyrie Irving as an example for what teams are willing to put up with if the talent is there.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:34 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Meyers Leonard being terrible might have had a little more than something to do with being out of the league.

See Kyrie Irving as an example for what teams are willing to put up with if the talent is there.
Same league that had players walk out over a convicted rapist being shot by police people who support it are a joke
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:03 PM 02-05-2023
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Seems like he is a bit of a gangster or at least thinks he is and he probably has surrounded himself with those types of people.

If he continues down this path it's only a matter of time before he finds himself in serious trouble.
He definitely thinks he is hard and a gangsta apparently.

He tweeted tonight this story was lie but everything was confirmed by the NBA except the gun\laser pointer since they didn't have video of it. His brother got banned from the Memphis arena for the rest of the season so sure Ja it is all a lie. ****ing loser poser.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:36 AM 02-06-2023
Funny. Nets owner was going to send Kyrie anywhere but LA lol.

Originally Posted by :
[Marc Stein via Substack] The Nets also succeeded, as one source close to the process put it, in meeting one of the presumed objectives held by team owner Joe Tsai by sending Irving somewhere other than the Lakers – his preferred destination.

Further:

The Nets' refused Dallas' attempts to ship them Christian Wood's expiring contract or one of its less palatable long-term deals held by Tim Hardaway Jr. and Davis Bertans.

Wood is attracting interest from Clippers along with D'Angelo Russell.

Stein has previously mentioned, and again mentions that KD is big fan of Dorian Finney Smith.

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:06 PM 02-06-2023
:-) Apparently LeBron was caught right in the feels on not being able to land Kyrie as well
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:20 PM 02-06-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Apparently LeBron was caught right in the feels on not being able to land Kyrie as well

Maybe It’s Me

— LeBron James (@KingJames) February 6, 2023

[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:10 PM 02-07-2023

“What I bring to the table as a basketball player…I feel like I’m the best basketball player that ever played the game.”

- LeBron James. 👑

(via @kylegoon, https://t.co/m6qdVobdwH) pic.twitter.com/LE99yMiekX

— Hoop Central (@TheHoopCentral) February 7, 2023

Accurate.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:32 PM 02-07-2023

[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:50 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Spoken like someone who was never the King.

Make way for the King pic.twitter.com/RqG5Bpq3NP

— Los Angeles Lakers (@Lakers) February 7, 2023

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:34 PM 02-07-2023
:-) James and his stans know he'll never be considered the GOAT with that paltry postseason resume he has. It's hilarious to watch them try and explain that away.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:38 PM 02-07-2023
The only argument he has now is longevity, and yearly stat whoring on a laughably depleted roster to a bottom 3rd finish in the standings severely diminishes even that.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:43 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) James and his stans know he'll never be considered the GOAT with that paltry postseason resume he has. It's hilarious to watch them try and explain that away.
This. It's why KCC overcompensates like he does.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:08 PM 02-07-2023
Is tonight the night? Is it time to solidify the GOAT status? Or will he choose the build the hype for one more game?
[Reply]
Page 28 of 378
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Up