ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 42
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone see Adams shove the dorky camera kid?
Buehler445 09:38 PM 10-10-2022
What a sack of shit. Hope he gets suspended for that shit.
[Reply]
backinblack 03:59 PM 10-12-2022
he's probably going to get a fine and 1-2 game suspension, plus whatever settlement the camera guy gets(which we likely will never know the amount)
[Reply]
jdubya 04:02 PM 10-12-2022
Seeing it from another angle, that contact was so light I am wondering if the camera dude flopped like a European soccer player.

Ive had field passes to various sporting events including the NFL and the #1 rule is to never come between a player and the pathway to the field or locker rooms. This guy blindly stepped right in front of DA and got a little shove. If there is a suspension, this world has gone upside down.

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet
"Point of clarity on #Raiders WR Davante Adams: He has been charged with a city ordinance violation, which is a little lower than a state misdemeanor assault charge, per the prosecutor's office. It carries a fine of $250 to $1K or up to 180 days in jail or both."
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:34 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Seeing it from another angle, that contact was so light I am wondering if the camera dude flopped like a European soccer player.

Ive had field passes to various sporting events including the NFL and the #1 rule is to never come between a player and the pathway to the field or locker rooms. This guy blindly stepped right in front of DA and got a little shove. If there is a suspension, this world has gone upside down.

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet
"Point of clarity on #Raiders WR Davante Adams: He has been charged with a city ordinance violation, which is a little lower than a state misdemeanor assault charge, per the prosecutor's office. It carries a fine of $250 to $1K or up to 180 days in jail or both."
I have too. You’re not media. Watch any player, particular superstars, exit the field. They are hounded by cameras usually right smack in their face. Exhibit A. Luckily sneed didn’t shove this guy to the ground.

[Reply]
jettio 04:35 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Are you trying to question what my emotional reaction would be if I were the camera guy with this post?

Because I've already addressed what I think the punishment should be, and as we know, Adams has been charged with a misdemeanor, which seems about right for this incident. So as I said earlier, he'll pay some kind of fine.

But if we're just making up random scenarios for fun, okay I guess.

Would I be 'fine' if you tried to push me to the ground? Well, I'd be okay physically, assuming you could actually push me to the ground. Would I be annoyed? Yeah sure. And if I were the age of that kid I might even get angry for a second. But I doubt the thought of suing anybody would cross my mind.

I just don't think that way. And my brother is a senior partner at one of the bigger law firms in the country, and early in his career he worked insurance defense (he moved on to another specialty after 3-4 years), so he's dealt with a lot of lawsuits. So I can sue just about anyone i want and it literally won't cost me a thing, or very very little.

But I've never really thought about suing anyone over piddly shit.
I don't believe that Kansas City Municipal Court has misdemeanor cases.

A case there is an ordinance violation not a misdemeanor.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:35 PM 10-12-2022
The guy Adams pushed is in the concussion protocol… surprised Cheffers didn’t throw a flag on Chris Jones.

Link: https://nypost.com/2022/10/12/man-sh...-attorney/amp/

Originally Posted by :
Cameraman shoved by Davante Adams suffered concussion symptoms: attorney

The crew member shoved by Davante Adams has retained a personal injury attorney.

Park Zebley, a 20-year-old student at the University of Missouri-Kansas City, is being represented by Dan Curry of the law firm Brown & Curry.

Curry told The Post that Zebley was on his first day of the job as part of a local production crew during Chiefs-Raiders on Monday night. His task was to carry equipment for a camera operator.

“What happened was egregiously unsportsmanlike and an act of violence that should not be excused by the NFL,” Curry said in a statement.

In a telephone conversation on Wednesday, Curry said Zebley is still receiving medical treatment and the “full extent hasn’t been established” but that he “suffered some concussion symptoms. He was nauseous immediately after the incident and he has some pain that he’s still dealing with today.”

Adams, who joined the Raiders this offseason from the Packers in a trade and immediately signed a five-year contract worth over $140 million, was charged with misdemeanor assault Wednesday morning. The shove came after Adams and Hunter Renfrow got tangled up on the final play of a 30-29 Raiders loss to the Chiefs.

[Reply]
penguinz 04:35 PM 10-12-2022

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet
Your and idiot.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:37 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The guy Adams pushed is in the concussion protocol… surprised Cheffers didn’t throw a flag on Chris Jones.

Link: https://nypost.com/2022/10/12/man-sh...-attorney/amp/
So he's got a lawyer now, eh?
[Reply]
penguinz 04:44 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
So he's got a lawyer now, eh?
If he has medical bills from this then he better have one.
[Reply]
DRM08 04:46 PM 10-12-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Ya I'm not accepting anyone's apology that shoved me down just because we happened to be walking in the same area. That person can get fucked. Guarantee if that guy was bigger than Adams he doesn't attempt to push him to the ground.
It was a very backhanded apology that sounded like Adams was trying to blame the victim. I saw that the court charges mentioned he could get thrown in jail for 6 months. That would be a pretty good way to teach him a lesson. Athletes and celebrities are not above the law.
[Reply]
jdubya 04:55 PM 10-12-2022
:-)
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Your and idiot.
That’s what my wife keeps telling me too.

But I still think this is wayyyy blown out of proportion.
[Reply]
Pablo 05:00 PM 10-12-2022
Lawyered up and ready to get some of that thug money!!

Good work Park, you deserve it all my friend.
[Reply]
jdubya 05:04 PM 10-12-2022
https://twitter.com/GottliebShow/sta...54539116580864

How many are still pearl clutching after viewing it from this angle lol?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 05:07 PM 10-12-2022

Is that not the same angle we've been viewing it from the whole time?
[Reply]
Pablo 05:08 PM 10-12-2022

Still looks like assault from a classless Raiders thug from that angle too
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:09 PM 10-12-2022
Dude gets jammed off his route by a 7th round rookie, collides into a teammate losing the game for them, then assaults a college kid on his first day on the job and gets sued.

:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Page 28 of 42
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up