ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 125
« First < 182425262728 293031323878 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
Rain Man 01:07 PM 08-05-2022
I'm officially shocked at Jerick McKinnon's weight as shown on the official roster. Watching him last year, I would've bet that he was about 5-9, 175. He's the third-biggest halfback on the roster.

Isiah Pacheco RB 5-10 216
Tayon Fleet-Davis RB 6-0 213
Jerick McKinnon RB 5-9 209
Clyde Edwards-Helaire RB 5-7 207
Derrick Gore RB 5-9 206
Ronald Jones RB 5-11 205
Jerrion Ealy 5-8 187
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 01:08 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
CEH only had 29 total 1st downs last year, so no he really doesn't move the chains.
CEH was top ten ypc among RBs.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:10 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
And #1 in OL salads tossed.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:14 PM 08-05-2022
National press is catching onto him.

1) Isaih Pacheco, a seventh-round pick out of Rutgers, looks like a real player—216 pounds, 4.3 speed, and traits that remind the staff here of former Chief Kareem Hunt (only he may have an extra gear that Hunt didn’t). He’s a product of what the personnel department saw as a surplus of Day 3 running backs in this year’s draft class, which was a result of the COVID season of 2020 taking work away from guys who may have entered the ’21 class. And Pacheco’s more than just a traits guys—he’s shown real vision, too. It’ll be interesting, then, to see how he fits into a crowded backfield with Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Ronald Jones and Jerick McKinnon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:28 PM 08-05-2022
Getting 5 yards before you are touched then stopped immediately by the first guy who hits you is a 5.0 YPC average
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:29 PM 08-05-2022
Thanks to his Oline. Top 10 in ypc and his longest run was 17 yards. That means he's barely getting what the OL gives him. He's trash.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:31 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Granted, it was the Vermeil era OL, but remember how you'd hand the ball off to Priest Holmes inside the 10 and that mother****er would score each and every time? Guy had a nose for the end zone.

Our OL isn't Roaf/Waters/Wiegmann/Shields, but it's pretty good, and it's disappointing that when CEH gets a carry inside the 5, his stats for scoring aren't very good at all.
It's because he sucks.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:32 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Granted, it was the Vermeil era OL, but remember how you'd hand the ball off to Priest Holmes inside the 10 and that mother****er would score each and every time? Guy had a nose for the end zone.

Our OL isn't Roaf/Waters/Wiegmann/Shields, but it's pretty good, and it's disappointing that when CEH gets a carry inside the 5, his stats for scoring aren't very good at all.
CEH would be the same trash behind that line as he is with this line.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 01:52 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Thanks to his Oline. Top 10 in ypc and his longest run was 17 yards. That means he's barely getting what the OL gives him. He's trash.
That also means he doesn't have long runs to boost his average

I would rather know I can get 5 yards from my RB every carry than get 2-4 ypc waiting for the big run. Until I see what he does in an NFL game the latter is what I think I'm going to see with Pacheco
[Reply]
GROB 03:09 PM 08-05-2022
I'd expect that. Opposing teams live every time KC runs the ball and dares them to do it.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 04:04 PM 08-05-2022
For clarity and full transparency, the first site I looked at when I googled rb stats last year had Clyde's numbers wrong. He's actually middle of the pack and slightly better than Rojo.

Given this OL only Gore and Mckinnon cracked 5 ypc. The 3rd and 4th most used RBs
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:12 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by GROB:
I'd expect that. Opposing teams live every time KC runs the ball and dares them to do it.
I bet your boyfriend loves every time you get a train run on you, and begs you to do it.
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:24 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
National press is catching onto him.

1) Isaih Pacheco, a seventh-round pick out of Rutgers, looks like a real player—216 pounds, 4.3 speed, and traits that remind the staff here of former Chief Kareem Hunt (only he may have an extra gear that Hunt didn’t). He’s a product of what the personnel department saw as a surplus of Day 3 running backs in this year’s draft class, which was a result of the COVID season of 2020 taking work away from guys who may have entered the ’21 class. And Pacheco’s more than just a traits guys—he’s shown real vision, too. It’ll be interesting, then, to see how he fits into a crowded backfield with Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Ronald Jones and Jerick McKinnon.

But...I read on Chiefs Planet that he lacks vision-LOL!!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:29 PM 08-05-2022
Pacheco turning heads at training camp

When Kansas City Chiefs GM Brett Veach addressed the media ahead of the 2022 NFL draft, he made a prediction about the running back class.

“The running back class this year, it’s really crazy,” Veach said, via Chiefs Wire. “When you factor in that COVID year last year, and some of the guys that stayed in school. I’ve never seen such a large group of fifth-, sixth-, seventh-round running backs. It’s like the names go from the top of the ceiling down to the bottom. I told the guys that there is going to be a 1,000-yard rusher that is a seventh-round pick, just by the sheer volume of numbers.”

Sure enough, the Chiefs waited until the seventh round to draft a running back. That player — former Rutgers RB Isiah Pacheco — is now turning heads after eight full training camp practices. It begs the question — could he be the 1000-yard rusher that Veach was talking about?

It’s hardly a guarantee that you’ll make the 53-man roster as a seventh-round draft pick, but Pacheco appears to be on a collision course for a big role in Kansas City. Dave Toub recently named him the team’s starting kick returner, at least for the first week of the preseason against the Bears. Pacheco has also earned an increasing number of first-team repetitions during camp, in part because he prides himself on being a complete football player.

“You know, definitely being a guy that can compete on all three downs, pass protection, being able to catch the ball, being able to run the ball on first and second down whenever we need to gain the short yardage,” Pacheco told reporters after the draft. “And being able to compete on special teams, more specifically, coming in the door, giving 120 percent, competing and (being) willing to take another grown man’s job.”

For Pacheco, it seems all there is left to do is to carry his momentum into the preseason. He still must prove that he can do it all in a live game scenario against actual opponents.

“Yeah he’s got a little juice, he’s got good speed, toughness, all of that,” Chiefs HC Andy Reid said of Pacheco on Wednesday. “Look forward to getting him into a game and see how he does there. He’s working hard on picking everything up and doing a nice job there.”

[Reply]
RealSNR 07:31 PM 08-05-2022
New nickname for Isaih Pacheco! Ready? Here it is.

Luke Skywalker.

Because he will pay for his lack of vision!

Ehhhhhhh??????
[Reply]
Page 28 of 125
« First < 182425262728 293031323878 > Last »
Up