ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 46
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Orange Mane is Suspending Operations
TEX 09:41 AM 07-26-2021
Maybe this belongs in the Denver Broncos Mega Thread, but sometimes things get lost there...Regardless, the end is near...

https://www.orangemane.com/forum/ora...ing-operations
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:26 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I'm kind of a big douche.
Fixed!
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:34 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff:
Nobody said Nuthin' 'bout "Badass."

He wuz regularly posting false and misleading info about Covid and the vaccines ... far MORE egregiously false than that Congress had facebook and twitter erase content and boot users for. (( Seriously for a sec: I might not have cared much, but the Covid situation has careened off the highway and into the ditch the past 3-4 weeks, and the president and surgeon general blame (among other things) false and misleading info posted on social media. OKAY! Back to wall-to-wall sarcasm .....))

The BAD stuff in our WARRP Room (since ya MISSED it) is 1) The vulgar rants - bans - then VPN registering under new identities, and 2) These are not edgy posters like you guys have become (what, winning makes you more witty? :-)) . Our WARRP Room is wall-to-wall low-brow.

Other than me and my friends of course.
Imagine there were about 20 of him who posted about 90% of the content in that forum, only the content were many times worse. Vulgar rants? Misgivings about the government and covid stuff? Please. If that guy rubs you the wrong way, the average day in our forum would be like getting a massage from a belt sander and then taking a dip in a salty pool of covaids.

You’d best head out before someone from over in the dc trailer park spots you… blackop is already sniffing around here and I don’t know if you’d be able to handle him.

Drive on back to the Drain and if you see a Camaro behind you, don’t stop no matter what
[Reply]
alanm 11:35 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Get lost squealer I don't believe you. Mods should permaban you because you're a trouble maker.

TJ has some weird conspiracy posts here don't know the guy but you let shit go in one ear and out the other in Politics on a forum. You need to be banned along with your gapping gash.
Man.. you laugh at the crazies on both sides. Why does everyone take what happens in Washington so seriously. Because none of them gives a fuck about the general public. Their only there to give lip service and line their own pockets.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:44 PM 07-26-2021
I know I trolled over there a time or two. It would be fun to own the donx site. We should buy it. Although truth is - it's a shitty "taco" joint. KC has much better mexican food and a really awesome hispanic population. That's due to NAFTA, btw. a Bill Clinton construct. F.U Taco. and your weird political anti vax shit.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:45 PM 07-26-2021
Originally Posted by alanm:
Man.. you laugh at the crazies on both sides. Why does everyone take what happens in Washington so seriously. Because none of them gives a fuck about the general public. Their only there to give lip service and line their own pockets.
truth, although one side is betting the under a tad too much.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:01 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
blackop is already sniffing around here and I don’t know if you’d be able to handle him.
Come to Daddy...

[Reply]
alanm 12:07 AM 07-27-2021
Imagine there were about 20 of him who posted about 90% of the content in that forum, only the content were many times worse. Vulgar rants? Misgivings about the government and covid stuff? Please. If that guy rubs you the wrong way, the average day in our forum would be like getting a massage from a belt sander and then taking a dip in a salty pool of covaids.

You’d best head out before someone from over in the dc trailer park spots you… blackop is already sniffing around here and I don’t know if you’d be able to handle him.

Drive on back to the Drain and if you see a Camaro behind you, don’t stop no matter what
He'd be eaten alive in DC.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:11 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
It is a Donk infestation.
Everybody in the morning when they log in

[Reply]
alanm 12:14 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Come to Daddy...

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
DomCasual 12:18 AM 07-27-2021
How's it going, fellas. I'm here now.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:21 AM 07-27-2021
To help make our new Bronco fans feel at home, here's a vid from the Peyton days to get it feeling comfy in here

[Reply]
Bowser 12:22 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Here's a blast from the past. What's up Dom? Pull up a chair.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:35 AM 07-27-2021

Just wait until he runs into Prison Bitch
[Reply]
New World Order 12:36 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Yoooo
[Reply]
TEX 12:47 AM 07-27-2021
Originally Posted by The1percentKid:
Denver has 2 sides of the fanbase. Realistic fans and full on Doinkers. I’m guessing the latter are the ones who scurry in here.

On the OM I fight with more Broncos fans than KC fans. 0-11 will do that.
Truth. I read your stuff over there. You try and keep it real. Problem is most there are full on DonkTards trying to talk shit about a team who owns them.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 46
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up