ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 256
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
petegz28 05:16 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Lprechaun:
Find the audio and post it... I'm going to trust it was said and if it's TRUE something should be done. That is absolutely uncalled for. Saying what he has about Hill is one thing, bringing Reids son and his mentorship into it is worth at least an 8 month suspension or lifetime ban from radio.... just using KKs thought process
It isn't the first time it was done....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:17 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Whoever put that online really needs to invest in a good editor.
Marty doesn't care. :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:19 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Well, I'm a little pissed off. I'm looking for the audio of KK saying that Wally is a "bad mentor" because his son died from an overdose. Haven't found it yet.

But if I do, I will be contacting 810's advertisers, providing them with the quote, and demanding that they sever their relationship with that organization.

Leveraging a man's dead son to boost one's ego and promote one's damn radio show is low. Honestly, I can't think of anything that could look up to that ...

FAX
Quality post. You, Mr. FAX, are winning the thread...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:20 PM 06-24-2019
Find the audio and post it... I'm going to trust it was said and if it's TRUE something should be done. That is absolutely uncalled for. Saying what he has about Hill is one thing, bringing Reids son and his mentorship into it is worth at least an 8 month suspension or lifetime ban from radio.... just using KKs thought process
Assclown.

[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:20 PM 06-24-2019
KK has been a giant piece of shit and a major tool forever. Stop listening and the problem will take care of itself.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 05:21 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
How does any of us really know he can?
Do you know how snap chat works? Ffs please leave thread now
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:22 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Marty doesn't care. :-)
No need to be so defensive. I'm just offering a little constructive criticism. If there's a message or information they want to get out to a wider audience, there's real benefit in a polished presentation.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 05:23 PM 06-24-2019
Assclown.

When was this? Holy crap I hate him even more now.
I dont get to listen live and the app sucks. Once his show comes on I let the app crash and listen to pandora
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:24 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
No need to be so defensive. I'm just offering a little constructive criticism. If there's a message or information they want to get out to a wider audience, there's real benefit in a polished presentation.
I know. I tried to tell him. But...he doesn't care. :-)
[Reply]
FAX 05:26 PM 06-24-2019
Imagine what Tammy Reid thinks and feels when she hears that sh*t from that ignorant virtue pimp.

He's talking about her dead son, for Christ's sake.

And he's talking about her husband ... making the claim that, in some way, Wally was responsible for her son's sad life and eventual death because he's a "bad mentor".

Think about that.

KK is a motherf***er of the worst sort.

FAX THE PISSED
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:29 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Did you even see the post I quoted? Do you even realized that I quoted a post that says Tyreek IS a convicted felon when you yourself will allow yourself to understand that he may have been at one point in time, but that he is not now?

So STOP it.
Wait. Wut? You quoted the post. In your quote it definitely states that tyreek WAS, not is, a convicted felon. Go ahead and read it again yourself
[Reply]
Lprechaun 05:30 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Imagine what Tammy Reid thinks and feels when she hears that sh*t from that ignorant virtue pimp.

He's talking about her dead son, for Christ's sake.

And he's talking about her husband ... making the claim that, in some way, Wally was responsible for her son's sad life and eventual death because he's a "bad mentor".

Think about that.

KK is a motherf***er of the worst sort.

FAX THE PISSED
Never really liked listening to him as he always seemed a grandstander and was always way off base but I guess I didn't realize he was that bad.... KK is a sick bastard
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:30 PM 06-24-2019
Hmm Terez says the NFL is coming to KC to meet with Tyreek. I thought usually players go to NY
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:31 PM 06-24-2019
They were at the park.

Please stop.
So I guess the GF/ mom has visitation too? When she posted stuff you said they could be old, why couldn't the same be true for him?
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:32 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I don't really think SAUTO needs me defending him, but the post you quoted definitely says "was".

Someone will have to quote me for rabble to even see this post because my words hurt his feelings and he has me on ignore.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 28 of 256
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Up