ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 42
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>post all the haters posts here
big nasty kcnut 10:11 PM 01-29-2023
Their hate only making us stronger.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:04 AM 01-31-2023
I’m still baffled at the complaining about the do over third down play. Plays start and happen all the time that should have gotten stopped or not happened, whether a timeout was called and not heard, or a whistle was blown for another reason.
[Reply]
headsnap 07:09 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I’m still baffled at the complaining about the do over third down play. Plays start and happen all the time that should have gotten stopped or not happened, whether a timeout was called and not heard, or a whistle was blown for another reason.
I think the blame for that lies at the feet of Nantz and Romo, their confusion(not doing their job), is what has led to most of this drama.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 07:26 AM 01-31-2023
Meh, let them complain and bitch about the refs like losers. I’m too busy being excited for the Super Bowl to give a shit what bunghole nation and the national media thinks about the reffing.
[Reply]
Spott 07:44 AM 01-31-2023
Just checking in to see if all the pansies crying on social media has changed anything. Looks we’re still going to the Super Bowl. Turns out that all those pussy ass losers are going to have to choke on that big bag of dicks after all.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:53 AM 01-31-2023
I love this old saying, which sums everything up perfectly.

Losers whine about the officials. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.
[Reply]
lcarus 08:00 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
Meh, let them complain and bitch about the refs like losers. I’m too busy being excited for the Super Bowl to give a shit what bunghole nation and the national media thinks about the reffing.
Exactly. They can scour the highlights for borderline holdings and chop blocks all day and night. The fact is they're gonna be sucking that big L for the next 8 months.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:14 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
The ONLY time I paid any attention to the officiating was during that 3rd & 9 BS late in the 4th qtr. Seriously, before that, I hadn’t even noticed anything at all regarding the Officials or the Officiating. Anyone using that as an excuse is a loser.
Exactly! There was no bias for either team, despite what Bengals fans (and some dumb Chiefs fans) say about it.
[Reply]
straycash 09:16 AM 01-31-2023
Time for Andy to get Philly that ring booyah!
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:19 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by headsnap:
I think the blame for that lies at the feet of Nantz and Romo, their confusion(not doing their job), is what has led to most of this drama.
Yeah, I had the same thought.

It is unusual that only one of the referees noticed the clock was wrong and the play clock needed to be reset, but he clearly was correct and he did run onto the field to stop the play before it began.

The spotters for the TV crew apparently didn't catch it right away leading to a minute of confusion in the booth, but they got it right in the end. It was not done retroactively as the Bengals fans are crying.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:20 AM 01-31-2023
clark was blocked into burrow, and burrow flopped

If you gonna get Osai on that personal foul and not call this… man, @NFL, is the game being compromised? Just be real and call it what it is or isn’t https://t.co/Nf7yInowIs

— MathYou (@MatthewSegi) January 31, 2023

[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:20 AM 01-31-2023
The refs didn't throw two picks. The refs didn't allow Jones to get the big sack. The refs didn't keep Joe from winning the game with two possessions in the 4th quarter . The refs didn't make them commit the hit on Mahomes when he clearly way out of bounds. They had their chances and they blew it and it's that simple.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:23 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I love this old saying, which sums everything up perfectly.

Losers whine about the officials. Winners go home and **** the prom queen.
I wish we could make that message appear at the top of the page in every GDT
[Reply]
Spott 09:25 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
The refs didn't throw two picks. The refs didn't allow Jones to get the big sack. The refs didn't keep Joe from winning the game with two possessions in the 4th quarter . The refs didn't make them commit the hit on Mahomes when he clearly way out of bounds. They had their chances and they blew it and it's that simple.
The refs actually called back another int that would have given us the ball deep in their territory, along with a TD and another long punt return that would have given us the ball on their side of the field. Depending on how the offense performed in those situations, we would have 10-18 more points and Cincy wouldn’t have gotten the FG before halftime, so this 3 point game would have been a 17-20 point blowout in the fourth quarter.

If anything, the officiating kept them in the game and they still couldn’t take advantage against a team with a one-legged Mahomes missing 4 WR’s on offense.
[Reply]
notorious 09:26 AM 01-31-2023
We shall wear this as a badge of honor.

Bring on the hate. Stack it high. You are only pushing the crown higher.
[Reply]
Kman34 09:26 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I always say complaining about Refs is for losers.. Bengals had chances to win the game and they couldn’t get it done… This is more a reflection of our society today where no one trusts anything and everything is a big conspiracy… The simplest answer is usually the correct one.. We made more plays than they did…
[Reply]
Page 28 of 42
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up