ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 42
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Willie Gay booked for Damage to property [but he'll play]
Dante84 12:30 AM 01-20-2022
Booking attached.

Update below:

Willie will play on Sunday

Full quote from Andy Reid on Willie Gay: "I decided he’d play. I’m not going to get into the conversations. I’m not going to do that. I decided that after just hearing some of the information that I heard." https://t.co/muFit5wkAn

— Sam McDowell (@SamMcDowell11) January 21, 2022

Originally Posted by The Franchise:

Attached: D648F019-EB02-4CBD-9E6E-79F4CE576C21.png (37.9 KB) 
[Reply]
Bwana 03:18 PM 01-20-2022
What is it with this outfit and playoff distractions/drama? Last year Reid Jr. gets liquored up, runs into a car and gets arrested. This year, Willie decides to enter the vacuum tossing competition at his baby mamas house and gets arrested. Obviously Willie's little stunt isn't nearly as detrimental as Reid's, but use your ****ing head.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 03:19 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Bwana:
What is it with this outfit and playoff distractions/drama? Last year Reid Jr. gets liquored up, runs into a car and gets arrested. This year, Willie decides to enter the vacuum tossing competition at his baby mamas house and gets arrested. Obviously Willie's little stunt isn't nearly as detrimental at Reid's, but use your ****ing head.
BlackOp has a theory about this.
[Reply]
seamonster 03:20 PM 01-20-2022
If I was a degenerate gambler (I'm not) this would be a major sign to take the Bills.
[Reply]
Dartgod 03:21 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Overland Park, large black man, nuff said. Silly arrest. A vacuum cleaner? And her.......calling the cops over a vacuum cleaner?
Oh look. It's ARROW2, playing the race card again.
[Reply]
Bwana 03:22 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Oh look. It's ARROW2, playing the race card again.

Shocking!
[Reply]
poolboy 03:23 PM 01-20-2022
Hopefully joco lays off the misd dv charge
[Reply]
bobbything 03:25 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
This is the most absurd story I think I've ever seen. Willie Gay broke a vacuum cleaner. THE HUMANITY!!!
I haven't read the whole thread, and it may have already been mentioned, but Overland Park has an ordinance that classifies this under "domestic violence." This statute is pretty dumb but it's funded with federal money so there is an incentive to prosecute no matter how ridiculous the situation is.

So, if convicted it'll be considered a domestic violence issue.

My brother got in an argument with his ex wife and took her phone. She called the cops, he got arrested, and it was classified as "domestic violence." Fortunately they dropped it but the whole thing was dumb.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:26 PM 01-20-2022
What is it with this outfit and playoff distractions/drama? Last year Reid Jr. gets liquored up, runs into a car and gets arrested. This year, Willie decides to enter the vacuum tossing competition at his baby mamas house and gets arrested. Obviously Willie's little stunt isn't nearly as detrimental at Reid's, but use your ****ing head.
Reid needs to run a tighter ship.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:30 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Joe Judge ran a tighter ship.
[Reply]
Bwana 03:31 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:

Naw, Reid's not a babysitter. People around Reid, need to avoid doing dumb things.
[Reply]
wachashi 03:33 PM 01-20-2022
Willie will be ready to play this weekend.

[Reply]
scho63 03:33 PM 01-20-2022
Might Reid keep him out 1st half as punishment?
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:33 PM 01-20-2022
Its incredibly difficult to imagine him not playing, with no one being touched let alone hurt, this is a very minor incident

He's our most dynamic defender not named Chris Jones, and as everyone has already pointed out... the perfect spy for Allen

YA GOTTA PLAY HIM ANDY, COME ON!!!
[Reply]
TimBone 03:36 PM 01-20-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That's probably up to the Chiefs now. The NFL won't do anything until the legal process plays out, unless Goodell decides to be a dick again.
Goodell is inconsistent when it comes to doling out punishment, but I think this one is small potatoes.

I agree it's down to Hunt and Reid making that call. Here's to hoping they worry about football right now, and let the legal process handle itself.
[Reply]
TimBone 03:37 PM 01-20-2022
What is it with this outfit and playoff distractions/drama? Last year Reid Jr. gets liquored up, runs into a car and gets arrested. This year, Willie decides to enter the vacuum tossing competition at his baby mamas house and gets arrested. Obviously Willie's little stunt isn't nearly as detrimental as Reid's, but use your ****ing head.
At least Jovan had the decency to do it during a 2-14 season.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 42
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up