ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 344
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** The Official Chiefs vs bengals game day thread*****
big nasty kcnut 12:00 AM 01-29-2023
It's time to finish this. Welcome to the ARROWHEAD INVITATIONAL!
[Reply]
staylor26 01:07 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
You’d think people would learn to not doubt Patrick fucking Mahomes. But evidently not.
You have to embrace that though, especially today.

If we win, it will make it that much sweeter.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:08 PM 01-29-2023
You’d think people would learn to not doubt Patrick ****ing Mahomes. But evidently not.
I like it when they do, because it exposes them as the idiots they are.

However, I believe after this game, Mahomes’ greatness will not be questioned ever again. He’s going to put an end to any debate that still exists.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 01:08 PM 01-29-2023
You’d think people would learn to not doubt Patrick ****ing Mahomes. But evidently not.
I don’t doubt Mahomes.

But I do worry about his ankle.

Mahomes is a magician when he moves around.

I hope it’s healed up and he pounds Cinci’s ass like a two ton gorilla on a bunny.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 01:09 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You have to embrace that though, especially today.

If we win, it will make it that much sweeter.
Oh I love it, give me that underdog status every time. It makes the wins so much sweeter.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 01:12 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
I don’t doubt Mahomes.

But I do worry about his ankle.

Mahomes is a magician when he moves around.

I hope it’s healed up and he pounds Cinci’s ass like a two ton gorilla on a bunny.
I'm guessing most Bills fans want it the other way around.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:12 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Can someone translate? I know this is a guy who personally trains mahomes so I’m guessing it’s a good thing
he's basically saying because of the work he did on mahomes the injury wasn't nearly as severe as it looked, and it's going to be very close to 100 percent

his ligaments are accustomed to the stresses that hit placed on them, so recovery time was shorter
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:13 PM 01-29-2023
Gronk and Strahan both picked us.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 01:13 PM 01-29-2023
Joe Burrow ain’t shit.

The Chiefs D-line is going to get home early and often.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 01:15 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Gronk and Strahan both picked us.

As the greatest fans…. They picks Cincy on everything else.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 01:15 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper:
I'm guessing most Bills fans want it the other way around.
I can’t speak for all Bills fans but I don’t know why any of them would dislike KC more than Cinci.

- KC has always been gracious, in winning and defeat. While everyone was celebrating a playoff win against Buffalo last year, Mahomes ignored the celebration and instead ran across the entire field to embrace Josh Allen and hug him.

- Cinci after beating Buffalo we’re smug a-holes who smoked cigars (after a divisional round win!?!?) and talked like they were the best thing since sliced bread.

I hope Mahomes uses no lube.

Also, I know many posters here disagree but I don’t think Burrow is as good as Allen (let alone Mahomes) and he is carried by his defense in the playoffs. So there’s that.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:18 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by MMXcalibur:
I'm inclined to agree.
Chad Henne will finish the game....with kneel downs
VICTORY FORMATION! :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:18 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Let 'em.

Petty Patrick is a real thing.
And he... took that personally
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:19 PM 01-29-2023
We would have zero faith in the Chiefs going on the road to play a mostly healthy 1-seed with an OL missing Brown, Thuney, and Wylie.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:20 PM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
I can’t speak for all Bills fans but I don’t know why any of them would dislike KC more than Cinci.

- KC has always been gracious, in winning and defeat. While everyone was celebrating a playoff win against Buffalo last year, Mahomes ignored the celebration and instead ran across the entire field to embrace Josh Allen and hug him.

- Cinci after beating Buffalo we’re smug a-holes who smoked cigars (after a divisional round win!?!?) and talked like they were the best thing since sliced bread.

I hope Mahomes uses no lube.

Also, I know many posters here disagree but I don’t think Burrow is in Allen’s league (let alone Mahomes) and he is carried by his defense in the playoffs. So there’s that.
There’s also Eli Apple trash talking Buffalo and throwing in Damar Hamlin’s hand sign. WTF
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:21 PM 01-29-2023
Man, I'm reeeally wanting to see us double the hell outta Chase

Just shut his ass down and make the others step up
[Reply]
Page 28 of 344
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Up