ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 57
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2020 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
RealSNR 11:12 AM 03-31-2020
The Green Bay Packers select Jordan Elliott, DL, Missouri

I hate drafting guys from Missouri, because I always feel like some Mizzou fan will condescendingly tell me the "real story" about that player and how I committed a massive reach.

But... I can't help but really like what I see and hear. Sooo....
[Reply]
staylor26 11:32 AM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

I hate drafting guys from Missouri, because I always feel like some Mizzou fan will condescendingly tell me the "real story" about that player and how I committed a massive reach.

That’s a steal. I don’t care what anybody says. He definitely would’ve been on my short list for the Chiefs at this next pick, even with Chris Jones.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:57 AM 03-31-2020
Chiefs have been speaking with Jordan Elliott from reports and Matt Miller has mocked him to us talking about him on the pod.

I don’t think that’s coincidence. He’s a big time sleeper with excellent athleticism for a DL.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:43 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

I waffled on Zuniga or Elliott for my earlier Ravens pick. Scouts love him, and he is rising up big boards.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:56 AM 03-31-2020
(Veach and Reid confer in hushed voices, pointing at names on a sheet. Clark Hunt looks over their shoulder and nods. Gracie takes an Instagram photo of herself in a sequined silver top that dazzles the other teams' general managers and distracts them.)
[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:44 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
(Veach and Reid confer in hushed voices, pointing at names on a sheet. Clark Hunt looks over their shoulder and nods. Gracie takes an Instagram photo of herself in a sequined silver top that dazzles the other teams' general managers and distracts them.)
I demand Gracie pics with your pick!
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:55 PM 03-31-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
I demand Gracie pics with your pick!
See? I told you she's distracting other teams' GMs.

And while I randomly made up the silver sequins, I was able to find a picture of her in silver sequins in about five seconds. Do I know Gracie or what?

[Reply]
Chief Northman 12:59 PM 03-31-2020
See? I told you she's distracting other teams' GMs.

And while I randomly made up the silver sequins, I was able to find a picture of her in silver sequins in about five seconds. Do I know Gracie or what?

1,2,5,3,4 (left to right)

Mama is so fine too....

Thanks!

And Bredeson is a solid pick.
[Reply]
Marco Polo 12:17 PM 03-31-2020
Horseface is flustered, as his top three picks were recently taken. He neighs in discontent and then regroups:

The Denver Broncos select Alton Robinson, EDGE, Syracuse.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:52 PM 03-31-2020
The modern era of Chiefs playoff success began with a person who was the 96th pick in the draft, and he now enters the arena, wearing the #34 jersey that he made temporarily famous.

Up on the screen, the giant television shows the kickoff of the Chiefs 30-0 victory over the Texans in the 2015 playoffs, and a slightly younger Knile Davis streaks downfield in the first reveal of the Chiefs' upcoming postseason dominance.

Knile looks up and smiles. "I'll tell my grandkids about that," he says to the crowd, "and I'll also tell them about how I drafted a future Hall of Famer today. With the 96th pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Ben Bredeson, G, Michigan."

Davis then gathers up the card, looks at the aisle, and sprints straight forward out of the arena.

[Reply]
DrRyan 12:56 PM 03-31-2020
The modern era of Chiefs playoff success began with a person who was the 96th pick in the draft, and he now enters the arena, wearing the #34 jersey that he made temporarily famous.

Up on the screen, the giant television shows the kickoff of the Chiefs 30-0 victory over the Texans in the 2015 playoffs, and a slightly younger Knile Davis streaks downfield in the first reveal of the Chiefs' upcoming postseason dominance.

Knile looks up and smiles. "I'll tell my grandkids about that," he says to the crowd, "and I'll also tell them about how I drafted a future Hall of Famer today. With the 96th pick in the 2020 NFL draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select Ben Bredeson, G, Michigan."

Davis then gathers up the card, looks at the aisle, and sprints straight forward out of the arena.

I like it. I've drafted him in deferral mocks I have done when i don't get Kindley.
[Reply]
Hoover 12:58 PM 03-31-2020

Great pick. This is why I'd be hunting for Offensive Linemen every year in the 3rd and 4th round. Dude can come in make and make a difference.
[Reply]
Sfeihc 02:21 PM 03-31-2020

Great pick! Another U of M guy. He is about as safe a prospect as there is in this draft.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:56 PM 03-31-2020
Not bad at all. I had a couple of other guys I’d prefer, but Bredeson is in my top 3 IOL left (and my #2 G left) so good pick.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:00 PM 03-31-2020
So you guys might give me some guff on taking Bredeson right now, but here's my thinking. He's a four-year left guard, a team captain, voted the toughest player on Michigan's team in 2018, a second team All-American, an academic all Big Ten, and most importantly, he gave up 0 sacks and 0 quarterback hits on 451 snaps in 2019. He's being hired to protect The Franchise and ensure that Patrick Mahomes II has a safe and secure workplace in 2020 and beyond.

https://mgoblue.com/sports/football/...bredeson/18997
[Reply]
Page 28 of 57
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up