ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 46
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:47 AM 06-08-2022
I still can't believe they traded for him and gave him all that money... one would think they protected themselves, but it is the Browns.

This guy may never play another down in the NFL.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:49 AM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You’re misunderstanding. I’m making the simple point that it’s not as easy as you make it seem to just walk away given who he is. So when they claim that he ejaculated around or on them or inappropriately touched them, you shouldn’t be so quick to dismiss it by assuming it’s just some generic situation they could’ve avoided with no obvious consequences.
Joe Biden could walk through the front door right now. The moment he starts demanding I massage his butthole, I'm outta there lol

Originally Posted by Dante84:
Blaming a victim for not “just walking away” in the moment they are experiencing an assault or a traumatic experience is ignorant.

Fight or Flight or Freeze is a real thing. So many people overlook the “freeze” part but it’s just as common as the other two, I’d venture to guess.
We're talking about trained professionals. They spend a majority of their career alone in rooms putting their hands all over strange men.

Ending a massage that they think is getting a little weird shouldn't be so difficult.

Originally Posted by lewdog:
If anyone ejaculates on me without my consent, it's a crime.

Promise you.
Agreed.

I'm just not sure I believe that actually happened. Or at least not in the manner it's implied.

I've only seen testimony from a few women so it's possible that it did at some point. Don't mistake all of this for me defending Watson. I've just gotten a lot of phony vibes from the few reports I've seen/read.

Originally Posted by bigbucks24:
Wait, wut? A boss propositioning a subordinate for sex is not a crime? Sexual harassment is not a crime? What am I missing?
Making a sexual advance isn't necessarily a crime.

There are countless sexual relationships worldwide between bosses and subordinates and it's generally not an issue beyond messy breakups and being frowned upon ("don't shit where you eat"). You can be fired for it but it's not often going to lead to an arrest or charge.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:09 AM 06-08-2022
Freezing and taking a facial doesn't sound very involuntary.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 08:39 AM 06-08-2022
So my wife worked in a domestic violence/sexual assault shelter for about 10 years. Has tons of reading material on it, I spent a lot of time there volunteering to fix things that had broken.

One thing I learned during my time there was that sexual assault is almost always about control and power. It’s not about the sex for most of the abusers, it’s about having control over another person to make them do something degrading. People in management positions, people who are pillars of their communities, are typically the people who will do it. People who are used to getting everything they want without question.

I can find studies about it if people are interested in reading about it.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:49 AM 06-08-2022
Watson has now made his Twitter profile private…
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:59 AM 06-08-2022
We all need to remember to Tyreek Hill incidents and not pass judgment until...

Eh fuck it. Douche Watson did it all. Fuck him.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:02 AM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I still can't believe they traded for him and gave him all that money... one would think they protected themselves, but it is the Browns.

Guess what Russ will demand.
[Reply]
Kramerica 09:20 AM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
We're talking about trained professionals. They spend a majority of their career alone in rooms putting their hands all over strange men.
Reading that article made it sound like he targeted novice masseuses with little to no training and minimal experience on more than a couple occasions. I'd guess that was specifically because he knew they would be less experienced handling things like this. The dude is a predator.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:28 AM 06-08-2022
Same old sorry ass Browns
[Reply]
scho63 09:37 AM 06-08-2022
So now we are calling happy ending whores "message therapists".

I like it.

I may need to go see a message therapist this week for my sore neck
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:43 AM 06-08-2022
How many HE you get this year scho?
[Reply]
nychief 09:47 AM 06-08-2022
"Happy Baby" Watson

Make it stick.
[Reply]
Chief Faithful 09:51 AM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:

Agreed, I can't grasp the logic on any level. Even worse, why did the league even allow a trade for a player that is not cleared to play? Isn't the purpose of a commissioner to protect the owners from harming the league through this kind of self-interest?
[Reply]
wazu 10:00 AM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Faithful:
Agreed, I can't grasp the logic on any level. Even worse, why did the league even allow a trade for a player that is not cleared to play? Isn't the purpose of a commissioner to protect the owners from harming the league through this kind of self-interest?
He's never been "not" cleared to play. Houston just benched him. NFL has done exactly nothing.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:18 AM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We all need to remember to Tyreek Hill incidents and not pass judgment until...

Eh fuck it. Douche Watson did it all. Fuck him.
The key difference to me is that Watson does not play for the Kansas City Chiefs, so I believe he is guilty.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 46
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up