ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 274 of 289
« First < 174224264270271272273274 275276277278284 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Frazod 02:12 PM 02-26-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I don't really understand how any of that is related to getting all riled up about sensationalist tabloid articles. Have you also been following the Bat Boy saga?
You think THAT was me being riled up? Are you new here? :-)

Also, no idea what the Bag Boy saga is. I'm still musing over ramifications of the TSP crew 7x7 thing, though.
[Reply]
DaFace 02:14 PM 02-26-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
You think THAT was me being riled up? Are you new here? :-)

Also, no idea what the Bag Boy saga is. I'm still musing over ramifications of the TSP crew 7x7 thing, though.
Bat Boy was a series of tabloid articles in Weekly World News in the 90s about a supposed child who was a cross between a human and a bat. I suppose that the Daily Mail is slightly more credible than WWN, but not by much.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:20 PM 02-26-2024
Bat Boy was a series of tabloid articles in Weekly World News in the 90s about a supposed child who was a cross between a human and a bat. I suppose that the Daily Mail is slightly more credible than WWN, but not by much.
Oh, okay, I sort of remember that. I thought it was something new. :-)
[Reply]
dmahurin 02:22 PM 02-26-2024
They (the WWN) have a weekly email newsletter they send out now instead of the physical papers they used to print.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:26 PM 02-26-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Would be pretty ****ing hypocritical of her.

You do understand that this was her playfully mocking the people who were having drinking gives that involved chugging their drinks when Taylor was shown on the broadcast, right?
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 02:42 PM 02-26-2024
https://www.masslive.com/patriots/20...raft-says.html

Dumb Patriots owner says Taylor should have dated Gronk instead because he's better looking

Originally Posted by :
“Except maybe she should have been dating Gronk,” Kraft joked. “He’s better looking!”

[Reply]
wazu 02:54 PM 02-26-2024
Gronk already has a girlfriend.

[Reply]
Katipan 03:03 PM 02-26-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You do understand that this was her playfully mocking the people who were having drinking gives that involved chugging their drinks when Taylor was shown on the broadcast, right?
I wish I understood your post.
But since it's in support of Taylor, I love it!
[Reply]
Chargem 03:12 PM 02-26-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
I wish I understood your post.
But since it's in support of Taylor, I love it!
Swap the word gives, for games.

People were playing drinking games that you had to drink if she was shown on TV.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 03:13 PM 02-26-2024
Absolutely. It was me playfully mocking the people who actually believe that Swift is trying to get Kelce to stop drinking so much since it’s “bad PR”
[Reply]
Katipan 03:21 PM 02-26-2024
Originally Posted by Chargem:
Swap the word gives, for games.

People were playing drinking games that you had to drink if she was shown on TV.
Thank you.
You deserve a friendship bracelet.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 07:07 PM 02-26-2024
If you have a problem with Uncle Travy drinking, you better steer clear of this Barstool Beer Olympics that he and Jason are scheduled to attend in late June. Last year’s was like a powder keg waiting to go off.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 04:10 AM 02-27-2024
Probably a good thing Trav left Australia early. Scott Swift (Taylor’s dad) is being accused of assault by a couple members of the Australian paparazzi. Kelce beating the piss out of a couple nerd photographers would have just added fuel for these d-bags that are pushing this “he has rage issues” narrative after the thing with Reid in the Super Bowl.

https://www.etonline.com/taylor-swif...grapher-in?amp
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:59 AM 02-27-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Absolutely. It was me playfully mocking the people who actually believe that Swift is trying to get Kelce to stop drinking so much since it’s “bad PR”
Taylor Swift is someone who has been incredibly image conscious and insecure throughout a lot of her career. It’s entirely reasonable for her to not want her boyfriend to make being publicly drunk a normal thing. When you win the SB? Go for it. But I don’t think most girlfriends in their mid-30s would want their boyfriends veering in that direction as a regular thing, especially given the spotlight on them.

It’s simple maturity.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:07 AM 02-27-2024
Taylor Swift is someone who has been incredibly image conscious and insecure throughout a lot of her career. It’s entirely reasonable for her to not want her boyfriend to make being publicly drunk a normal thing. When you win the SB? Go for it. But I don’t think most girlfriends in their mid-30s would want their boyfriends veering in that direction as a regular thing, especially given the spotlight on them.

It’s simple maturity.
When I was single and 24, I was partying like that.

When I was 34, it was a rarity. I was busy building a new life with a toddler and a wife who was also really busy. She would not have tolerated me going out with my buds and partying like I'm still 24. We have responsibilities now.
[Reply]
Page 274 of 289
« First < 174224264270271272273274 275276277278284 > Last »
Up