ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 273 of 324
« First < 173223263269270271272273 274275276277283323 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:59 AM 09-09-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
There were some character concerns surrounding Pickens when he was coming out that it’s entirely possible - and in my view likely - that he wasn’t even on the board for the Chiefs as a result (or was much lower on the board). And that’s why they felt comfortable trading down.

As for Metcalf vs Hardman, this is kinda an easy one: Hardman looks a lot more like Tyreek Hill whom he was drafted to replace/as insurance for than Metcalf.
The guy seems like a meltdown waiting to happen. Im actually good with not going his way. He’s a match made in heaven for a guy like tomlin who will get some great talent from him while he can until he inevitably goes cuckoo.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:22 AM 09-09-2023
Bucks have announced there’s no extension in their plans for evans, he’s on the last year of his deal. That trans floundering. Make the call.

Ftr I’m not panicking, just saying maybe see if he’s available. Last years version of toney and mike evans on the outside rapes.
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:27 AM 09-09-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Just dropping these receipts off

Looks like you're the only one who cares - receipts boy.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10:44 PM 11-20-2023
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
The only "role" MVS plays on this team is eating a shit ton of cap room and not catching balls.

Dude got paid $9m for 687 yards and 2 TDs in the regular season.
I get it... he had a great playoff game. Here is a stat for you.

Dude was 7th on drops with only 1 less than Kelce. Kelce was targeted 152 times. MVS 81.

That is just the ones he "dropped" and not including the ones he gave up on.

He is vastly overpaid for his production.
There were several comments like this after my initial posts that echoed this sentiment.

Originally Posted by staylor26:
MVS is the deep threat, even when he's not catching balls, his presence is crucial to the offense.
To staylor26 and to everyone else who argued with me. Kiss my entire ass.
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:49 PM 11-20-2023
The issue isn’t not signing Hopkins, it’s that they thought we were good at WR in general. Otherwise they’d have made lower profile veteran signings. Just a big mistake.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:31 PM 11-20-2023
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
The issue isn’t not signing Hopkins, it’s that they thought we were good at WR in general. Otherwise they’d have made lower profile veteran signings. Just a big mistake.
Completely agreed. I don't understand how you go into a title defense with a WR room comprised solely of 3/4 guys.

MVS is so completely inept at his position that he literally said this:

Who the fuck was he talking about?!?!!? Who the fuck did he think were "DAWGS"?!?! What does he think a "DAWG" is?

They are playing like dogs... not DAWGS.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:37 PM 11-20-2023
2 yr for 26 mil. Yeah...glad we paid Juwaan Taylor 80 million instead to be just as good if not worse so far than Andrew Wylie.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:38 PM 11-20-2023
My mom is a Washington fan.

Wylie has been a turnstyle for Washington. He was not the answer.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:44 PM 11-20-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
My mom is a Washington fan.

Wylie has been a turnstyle for Washington. He was not the answer.
PFF says Andrew Wylie has been better than Taylor and Smith. By alot.

Now I think PFF are sometimes bufffucking retards but hard to believe they are that off base.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:47 PM 11-20-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
PFF says Andrew Wylie has been better than Taylor and Smith. By alot.

Now I think PFF are sometimes buff****ing reeruns but hard to believe they are that off base.
I have a healthy degree of skepticism for that. Either he completely turned it around the last couple weeks or is getting regular chip help on that line.

Anywho. He was a disaster coming into November.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:00 PM 11-21-2023
There were several comments like this after my initial posts that echoed this sentiment.

To staylor26 and to everyone else who argued with me. Kiss my entire ass.
MVS has absolutely regressed, but unles you had a crystal ball shoved up your ass, it's really just luck that you get to say "I told you so" now.

Sorry that him stepping up big time in the AFCCG bought him some good will going into his second season with the Chiefs for many of us.
[Reply]
stumppy 01:22 PM 11-21-2023
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I will never understand how the front office and coaches could watch these wr's and think the team would be fine.

They HAD to see this coming. The wr's didn't just now start playing like crap.

:-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:23 PM 11-21-2023
When MVS came from Green Bay the book on him was that he had speed but hands were a negative, and that he ran a limited route tree. It’s easy to see that he is exactly what we signed.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 01:23 PM 11-21-2023
Originally Posted by stumppy:
I will never understand how the front office and coaches could watch these wr's and think the team would be fine.

I mean, they did all kind of step up in the playoffs and Super Bowl. I hope they weren't basing it all on that, but it kind of seems like they were.
[Reply]
Eleazar 01:24 PM 11-21-2023
Originally Posted by stumppy:

I don’t remember where I read or heard this, maybe on a podcast, but someone said around camp that there were veteran guys interested but the Chiefs didn’t pursue any of them in free agency, being happy with their group going in. Just a big miscalculation
[Reply]
Page 273 of 324
« First < 173223263269270271272273 274275276277283323 > Last »
Up