ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 273 of 313
« First < 173223263269270271272273 274275276277283 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:00 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Cutting Robinson for turds like Fountain because of “hey who knows about his upside” is the kind of shit the ****ing Jaguars do. Or the Broncos or the Raiders. It’s not what championship contenders do.

Idiots.
We know Robinsons ceiling and midgets have to duck to walk under it!
[Reply]
Phoneix 08:03 PM 08-24-2021
It happened, guys. Fountain did nothing to deserve this, but your dumb asses couldn’t shut the **** up.

I officially hate Daurice Fountain.

Ooh child. You need to stop with your silly non sense. Moma bout to go back on her word sayin you was one of her favorite posters. 😤
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:03 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
We know Robinsons ceiling and midgets have to duck to walk under it!

Fountain’s ceiling is lower. He’s a goddamn nobody.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:04 PM 08-24-2021
-I like Fountain but I didn't see a lot of separation from him. I'm not a fan of WR's who are basically contested ball guys. I like guys who are fast but can also create space in their cuts.

-Fortson on the other hand gets separation. I like him.

-Powell gets seperation too. He's a bit deceptive in his play style. Not overly explosive or quick. But he can change speeds, cut, and has shown reliable hands. I'm not convinced he has a high ceiling. His floor his is somewhere in the middle, like D-Rob calibre. But he's new and I'm on the fence with D-Rob.

Gonna be some tough cuts.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:07 PM 08-24-2021
Powell and Fountain will probably get lots of play time Friday. Tuesday Drob will be packing his bags along with Deiter.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:09 PM 08-24-2021
Cutting Robinson for turds like Fountain because of “hey who knows about his upside” is the kind of shit the fucking Jaguars do. Or the Broncos or the Raiders. It’s not what championship contenders do.

Idiots.
Because Robinson is going to be the piece that gets us through the AFCCG, clearly. We have Patrick fucking Mahomes, and if even HE can't keep Robinson from going backwards, well, maybe let's see what this guy that spells his name wrong can do, because why the hell not we have Patrick fucking Mahomes.

I see your "idiots" and raise you a "dipshit"!
[Reply]
Bowser 08:10 PM 08-24-2021
But really, arguing over who the 2/3 receiver is going to be tells me two things -

1) Vertch needs to up his WR game in the draft and free agency
B) WBF
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:11 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Powell and Fountain will probably get lots of play time Friday. Tuesday Drob will be packing his bags along with Deiter.
I'm not a Demarcus Robinson fan. But he's the fourth best WR on the team.

Real championship teams don't move on from that kind of player on roster cutdown day just to "see what the kid has." That's the kind of shit you do at the beginning of the offseason. Where you let people like Robinson walk away. He was too cheap not to bring back. So we did.

Teams who "see what the kid has" are in the running for top 10 picks next April. That's who does that kind of shit
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:12 PM 08-24-2021
He doesn’t need upside. Daurice ****ing Fountain blows goat testicles and if we rely on him in a role that we’ve relied on DRob for the past many years, our offense will regress
Bwahahah has this clown still got his head up his ass over Fountain?? STILL? :-)
[Reply]
scho63 08:13 PM 08-24-2021
Why isn't Catapano on any of these lists?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 08:14 PM 08-24-2021
I don't believe for a moment D-Rob will get cut. He has a ton of experience in this system and his contract is cheap. He's staying.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:16 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Because Robinson is going to be the piece that gets us through the AFCCG, clearly. We have Patrick fucking Mahomes, and if even HE can't keep Robinson from going backwards, well, maybe let's see what this guy that spells his name wrong can do, because why the hell not we have Patrick fucking Mahomes.

I see your "idiots" and raise you a "dipshit"!
You're obsessed with his kick returns in a preseason game when he's not likely to be our returner during the regular season? You want him cut because of that?

Fuck, even if he were our primary punt returner, he has more value to this team than Daurice fucking Fountain.

Fountain's the kind of WR you give to Aaron Rodgers and tell him he's his 2nd best WR while drafting Jordan Love and 3 RBs. He's a piece used in a game of troll chess between diva QB and dumbfuck front office.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:20 PM 08-24-2021
Anyway Robinson obviously knows the offense, knows Pat etc and he started big games last season when we beat the Bills twice, the Browns, Miami and so forth when Sammy was out so he does have value despite being very frustrating.

With that in mind though imo Fountain is the second most talented WR on the roster and will earn the X spot on this team in the very near future..he's balled in camp, he's balled in the games and his physical gifts along with his receiver skills will see him have a big year in this offense if/when he makes the roster.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:22 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Bwahahah has this clown still got his head up his ass over Fountain?? STILL? :-)
Can't wait for special teams ACE Marcus Kemp to lace'em up Week 1 for the Chiefs while Fountain pity tweets about deserving another chance
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:24 PM 08-24-2021
Holy fucking shit this thread
[Reply]
Page 273 of 313
« First < 173223263269270271272273 274275276277283 > Last »
Up