ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 272 of 313
« First < 172222262268269270271272 273274275276282 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
poolboy 07:40 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
At this point I'd sincerely rather see what the kids have than watch DRob regress any further with this team.
exactamundo
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:40 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's not so much about upside, it's about right now. DeMarcus Robinson knows the offense and has played alot, if anyone thinks Marcus Kemp has more value, that's dumb.
^this^ DRob will play and play alot...he is frustrating at times, but knows the offense. Kemp will make the team too. Powell probably headed to the practice squad, I would be shocked if someone would pick him up after his showing so far. Of course, Friday night could change things...
[Reply]
Mecca 07:40 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Toub likes Kemp way more than Drob. :-)
Marcus Kemp is on every roster in the league. He's literally a 6th WR that never plays offense and just plays specials, those guys are everywhere.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:41 PM 08-24-2021
It's not so much about upside, it's about right now. DeMarcus Robinson knows the offense and has played alot, if anyone thinks Marcus Kemp has more value, that's dumb.
Nobody said that. I'm saying Robinson is regressing and "could" be burning a roster spot from someone that is NOT regressing. Every player was once young and inexperienced until they weren't.

I'm not going to be pissed if Robinson starts against the Browns, and frankly I hope he proves me wrong this season if he doesn't get cut. I just have a solidly "meh" reaction to him watching him play after watching him go off against the Raiders out there in '19.
[Reply]
Phoneix 07:42 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Fortson makes the team. Toub stated as much today.

Fountain doesn’t because Toub didn’t give glowing remarks.

Oh, you poor child. Mama promises you Fountain will make the roster. Big daddy Andy isn’t going to take 5 wide receivers into the season. But, bless your ❤️ for trying.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:44 PM 08-24-2021
Nobody said that. I'm saying Robinson is regressing and "could" be burning a roster spot from someone that is NOT regressing. Every player was once young and inexperienced until they weren't.

I'm not going to be pissed if Robinson starts against the Browns, and frankly I hope he proves me wrong this season if he doesn't get cut. I just have a solidly "meh" reaction to him watching him play after watching him go off against the Raiders out there in '19.
I don't think he's awesome either but cutting him puts you in a real bind if anyone gets hurt.

If you dig Fountain replace Kemp with him.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:46 PM 08-24-2021
He was a ****ing top 20 pick.
OK, Tyreek was a 5th rounder . He was a pretty good rookie. HA!
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:49 PM 08-24-2021
Sure it's a risk, but I think we've seen the best of him and it's all in the rear view. But remember, there's a reason the Chiefs only offered him a one year deal and a reason he snatched it up. I don't hate him, but I'm just not sure he's got any more upside at this point than a Fountain or a Fortson.

- Hill
- Hardman
- Pringle
- Fountain
- Kemp
- Powell
- (Fortson can be counted here even if he's a TE, imho)

^ Is that good enough with Alex Smith? No. Mahomes? Yeah.

And honestly, I'd be willing to bet a decision like this won't be made without getting Mahomes' take on it. If Mahomes wants him here, he'll be here.

He doesn’t need upside. Daurice fucking Fountain blows goat testicles and if we rely on him in a role that we’ve relied on DRob for the past many years, our offense will regress
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:51 PM 08-24-2021
Lets just say Robinson and Powell are the only two receivers to play against the Vikings . They get an equal number of targets. Who comes out with the most yards and receptions

Same thing Robinson vrs Fountain. Who has the best game??
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:52 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Lets just say Robinson and Powell are the only two receivers to play against the Vikings . They get an equal number of targets. Who comes out with the most yards and receptions

Same thing Robinson vrs Fountain. Who has the best game??

Robinson you moron
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:54 PM 08-24-2021
It happened, guys. Fountain did nothing to deserve this, but your dumb asses couldn’t shut the fuck up.

I officially hate Daurice Fountain.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:55 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Robinson you moron
:-)
[Reply]
Phoneix 07:56 PM 08-24-2021
I don't think he's awesome either but cutting him puts you in a real bind if anyone gets hurt.

If you dig Fountain replace Kemp with him.
Mecca, suga, honey bear, do you rreeaallyy think Dieter, Ffrench, Powell, Schoen, or Shepard have a cornbread’s chance in a southern folks home of making the roster? Baby cakes big daddy Andy will carry six strapping young wideouts and Daurice “tall glass of water” Fountain will be there. 😘
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:57 PM 08-24-2021
Cutting Robinson for turds like Fountain because of “hey who knows about his upside” is the kind of shit the fucking Jaguars do. Or the Broncos or the Raiders. It’s not what championship contenders do.

Idiots.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:59 PM 08-24-2021
“Can’t be any worse!”

Wrong. It can get a LOT worse.
[Reply]
Page 272 of 313
« First < 172222262268269270271272 273274275276282 > Last »
Up