ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 271 of 488
« First < 171221261267268269270271 272273274275281321371 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2022 Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 10:55 AM 03-13-2022
Legal tampering period begins tomorrow, March 14th. Throw all of your rumors and moves in here.

Obviously, for the people who hate mega threads, feel free to create a new thread for larger moves and anything Chiefs.

DANIEL SORENSEN IS NO LONGER ON THIS TEAM!
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 12:06 PM 03-24-2022
I’ve always had a soft spot for RoJo but he had every opportunity in Tampa to seize that job and just couldn’t. Depends on the deal like always, fits the failed high draft MO though so I think Veach will do it.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:08 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
That’s the sweet spot for drafting one.

Dalvin Cooks brother, Jerome Ford, Brian Robinson and maybe a Spiller or Badie.

Lots of good options.
I guess its time to check out some RB film. I havent watched any of it other than cook back in January.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:09 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If Twitter is correct than it’s either Bradbury or Gilmore.

Neither of which I want.
Gilmore had been injured. Not saying he's the same guy who won DPOTY still but if healthy, he's no bum. I wonder if he cab make a Charles/Rod Woodson-like move to safety in his later years.....

If nothing else he's a great add for the locker room to teach our DBs should Veach decide to draft a few this year-which he likely will.

I still think he can play though. His time with Carolina doesn't prove anything to me. They're trash.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 12:09 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
That’s the sweet spot for drafting one.

Dalvin Cooks brother, Jerome Ford, Brian Robinson and maybe a Spiller or Badie.

Lots of good options.
You can get a talented RB ANYWHERE in the draft. No reason to be signing one in FA.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:24 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Gilmore had been injured. Not saying he's the same guy who won DPOTY still but if healthy, he's no bum. I wonder if he cab make a Charles/Rod Woodson-like move to safety in his later years.....

If nothing else he's a great add for the locker room to teach our DBs should Veach decide to draft a few this year-which he likely will.

I still think he can play though. His time with Carolina doesn't prove anything to me. They're trash.
If the projections are correct he wants 12 millionish per year.

He still better be damn good if we bite on a contract like that
[Reply]
JPH83 12:31 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by New World Order:
If the projections are correct he wants 12 millionish per year.

He still better be damn good if we bite on a contract like that
My issue generally with older players isn't the cost but the length of contract. If you can cram them under the cap for a year, great. Just don't want to be on the hook for longer
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:37 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I watched quite a few Packers games, and while I can't statistically prove it (someone else probably could if they cared) I feel like MVS's catch rate might be overblown.

They used him as a downfield threat A LOT, which is going to negatively affect that catch rate. And I like the idea of a 6-4 guy with wheels in this offense.

I don't get the Jones interest at all.

EDIT: Looked it up - MVS had 9 drops in 2020 and ZERO last season.
I’m actually fine with MVS now. We need someone who can take the top off the defense and he would bring that to this offense. Plus his speed can work on underneath routes.

Landry wouldn’t work here because you’d just be muddying up the middle of the field between Landry, JuJu and Kelce. They’ve found a role for Hardman and they need to keep him there.

Bring in MVS for the deep threat. Trade for Shenault and then draft a WR in the 2nd round. Get another in the 4th.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:38 PM 03-24-2022
Gilmore is 32 and this will be his 3rd team in a year. I don't get the appeal he's washed
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:12 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I’m actually fine with MVS now. We need someone who can take the top off the defense and he would bring that to this offense. Plus his speed can work on underneath routes.

Landry wouldn’t work here because you’d just be muddying up the middle of the field between Landry, JuJu and Kelce. They’ve found a role for Hardman and they need to keep him there.

Bring in MVS for the deep threat. Trade for Shenault and then draft a WR in the 2nd round. Get another in the 4th.
Hardman cant take the top off of a defense?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:17 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Really wish you could tag people here for notifications.

DJ, what in the fuck does this mean?

Different country, different judge.

Likely the same result but who knows?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 01:20 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Hardman cant take the top off of a defense?
Remains to be seen - he's not done it to this point. They really don't target him way downfield.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:22 PM 03-24-2022
If that case proceeds he's on the commissioners exempt list, right? Would be fucking hilarious.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:35 PM 03-24-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

It’ll be an entirely different grand jury obviously. Different people can come to different conclusions faced with the same information.
[Reply]
Kman34 01:37 PM 03-24-2022

He is now committing crimes internationally..
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:41 PM 03-24-2022

This was my concern... just knew that as things 'settled', other allegations might come up.
[Reply]
Page 271 of 488
« First < 171221261267268269270271 272273274275281321371 > Last »
Up