ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 271 of 313
« First < 171221261267268269270271 272273274275281 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 07:19 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Fortson makes the team. Toub stated as much today.

Fountain doesn’t because Toub didn’t give glowing remarks.
He said "he's been great offensively" so that's not true. Also said he wants to get him more involved in the special teams.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:21 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
At this point I'd sincerely rather see what the kids have than watch DRob regress any further with this team.
Pringle isn't a kid he's the same age Robinson is...

Cutting Robinson is short sighted and leaves with lacking depth and with a bunch of dudes who either don't know the offense or are career special reamers.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:21 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I'd put the Ravens, Bills, Packers, and Titans on or near the same level. Not to mention a few tough divisional games against LV and LA.

What he said all around just isn't going to happen. We won't go undefeated and Henne didn't prove that he can beat anyone.
Don't we end the season against Denver? We could probably start Beuchele and win that one relatively easily.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:23 PM 08-24-2021
If you cut D Rob, who is a better/more proven option on the current roster?

Really only makes sense if Veach brings someone else in.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:23 PM 08-24-2021
I think Powell could replace Robinson right now.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:25 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I think Powell could replace Robinson right now.
Let's rely on rookie late round picks while we're a SB team..makes a ton of sense.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:25 PM 08-24-2021
Robinsons had one standout game since he's been a Chief
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:29 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Let's rely on rookie late round picks while we're a SB team..makes a ton of sense.
Relying on Robinson makes absolutely no sense and the coaches know it. Toub said flat out he doesn't like him. Do you think Andy and EB like a player that drops passes , runs sideways and hold the ball like shady. NO, Powell doesn't do that. Fountain doesn't do that. Kemp doesn't do that. Those boys are hungry for play time. Let them play.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:31 PM 08-24-2021
Relying on Robinson makes absolutely no sense and the coaches know it. Toub said flat out he doesn't like him. Do you think Andy and EB like a player that drops passes , runs sideways and hold the ball like shady. NO, Powell doesn't do that. Fountain doesn't do that. Kemp doesn't do that. Those boys are hungry for play time. Let them play.
Let's stake it to 2 guys that have been here for 3 seconds and a career special teamer.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:32 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
At this point I'd sincerely rather see what the kids have than watch DRob regress any further with this team.
Drops it when the lights are bright. We need to move in another direction.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:33 PM 08-24-2021
Pringle isn't a kid he's the same age Robinson is...

Cutting Robinson is short sighted and leaves with lacking depth and with a bunch of dudes who either don't know the offense or are career special reamers.
Sure it's a risk, but I think we've seen the best of him and it's all in the rear view. But remember, there's a reason the Chiefs only offered him a one year deal and a reason he snatched it up. I don't hate him, but I'm just not sure he's got any more upside at this point than a Fountain or a Fortson.

- Hill
- Hardman
- Pringle
- Fountain
- Kemp
- Powell
- (Fortson can be counted here even if he's a TE, imho)

^ Is that good enough with Alex Smith? No. Mahomes? Yeah.

And honestly, I'd be willing to bet a decision like this won't be made without getting Mahomes' take on it. If Mahomes wants him here, he'll be here.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:35 PM 08-24-2021
It's not so much about upside, it's about right now. DeMarcus Robinson knows the offense and has played alot, if anyone thinks Marcus Kemp has more value, that's dumb.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:37 PM 08-24-2021
Let's stake it to 2 guys that have been here for 3 seconds and a career special teamer.
Against the Cards Robinson was targeted 6 times and had 2 catches, its what he does. All the other receivers were productive. I understand what your saying but I think Fountain is hungry and Powell has ball skills and I'd like to see them playing.

Look at Justin Jefferson last year, he was a rook.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:38 PM 08-24-2021
It's not so much about upside, it's about right now. DeMarcus Robinson knows the offense and has played alot, if anyone thinks Marcus Kemp has more value, that's dumb.
Toub likes Kemp way more than Drob. :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 07:39 PM 08-24-2021
Against the Cards Robinson was targeted 6 times and had 2 catches, its what he does. All the other receivers were productive. I understand what your saying but I think Fountain is hungry and Powell has ball skills and I'd like to see them playing.

Look at Justin Jefferson last year, he was a rook.
He was a fucking top 20 pick.
[Reply]
Page 271 of 313
« First < 171221261267268269270271 272273274275281 > Last »
Up