ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 43
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Obligatory we have to get CEH off the field thread**
RunKC 02:30 PM 08-20-2022
I’ve seen enough. Dude is as meh as it gets. Pacheco needs to take his spot yesterday. Dude has bad vision and he’s slow.

I hope we scout the cuts list to find another RB to add to the group so we can cut him. Seriously the only reason this guy is still on the roster is because he was a first rd pick.
[Reply]
O.city 09:05 AM 09-26-2022

This was the second offensive play for KC. They are in 13 personnel and Mahomes has a 2-on-1 with Colts LB #58. Kelce is drawing the coverage, just check it down to CEH. Mahomes instead holds on to the ball and tries to make a play. pic.twitter.com/t1klORAsqd

— Daniel Harms�� (@InHarmsWay19) September 26, 2022

2nd play of the game. Check it down, live to fight another day.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:07 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:

2nd play of the game. Check it down, live to fight another day.
That was a rough play but I'll give him a little bit of a break.

Gus Bradley has been running Cover 3 against us for years and in a Cover 3 scenario, a guy likely breaks open deep there. Bradley caught us off guard by running a ton of quarters/shell concepts and that was one of those times.

Early in the game like that, we just didn't expect the coverage looks we got and ended up stuck in the middle.
[Reply]
O.city 09:08 AM 09-26-2022
They're clearly in a 4 deep set to start, so unless they're rotating out of it, I dunno.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:11 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
They're clearly in a 4 deep set to start, so unless they're rotating out of it, I dunno.
Sure, but that's kinda what Bradley does. Remember with the Raiders he'd show a shell and then have them come out of it. And we were dumbfounded by the idiocy of that decision. And it's SUPER easy to show 4 and then go into a 3; just have that SS jump an underneath route (and I really wonder if that's not what PM was expecting to happen).

We kinda banked on Bradley being foolishly dogmatic and suddenly he wasn't.

Oops.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:13 AM 09-26-2022
Outside his rookie year, dude has sucked. Don't try to fight your eyeballs on this.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:19 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
That was a rough play but I'll give him a little bit of a break.

Gus Bradley has been running Cover 3 against us for years and in a Cover 3 scenario, a guy likely breaks open deep there. Bradley caught us off guard by running a ton of quarters/shell concepts and that was one of those times.

Early in the game like that, we just didn't expect the coverage looks we got and ended up stuck in the middle.
still should have dropped 34 if the players executed

i'll ride with andy and mahomes til the end bitch
[Reply]
O.city 09:23 AM 09-26-2022
Well, yeah. Probably so.

The Kelce drop in the endzone is 7, missed PAT and FG is 4.

Where you getting th erest?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:34 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
He outrushes Jonathan Taylor tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moron

Never trust the little midget.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:36 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Lol @ Mahomes. Dude is just perplexed how CEH can't see that giant ass hole.

Mahomes would be a better RB.

[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:37 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
He sucks. How much more is Mahomes suppose tp take. EB and CEH need to go away.

Mahomes picked him.

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:41 AM 09-26-2022
I'm ready to see Pacheco promoted to RB1. I've never seen a starting RB as slow as MEH. That plus his Stevie Wonder level of vision makes him unacceptable.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:45 AM 09-26-2022
At this point just deactivate him and activate Ronald Jones, at least he can find and hit the fucking hole.
[Reply]
scho63 09:46 AM 09-26-2022
I'll say this for the 100th time: CEH has no field vision. One of the worst I've ever seen. No jump cuts, no crossing back to an open hole, not following blockers downfield, no power.

I think Andy is stubborn as fuck since he was a #1 pick and feel like they have to use him.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:47 AM 09-26-2022
He makes Donnell Bennett look like Usain Bolt.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:51 AM 09-26-2022
CEH is typical of what many successful college players face when they come to the NFL; they are no longer the fastest or strongest and they don't play on teams that are made up of players better than their competition. Accept that he is not going to be the featured back and move one.

It's okay to make mistakes as long as you learn from them.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 43
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up