ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 94
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:40 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Some of y'all are just gonna keep on putting pennies in the light socket.

He does this every year. He has 2-3 games where he's credible, convinces y'all that he's over {insert whatever excuse y'all have made for him THIS time} and you're ready to love again.

He'll disappear again in a week or two. Just like he'd disappeared for the first 5 weeks of the season.

Frank Clark Still Fucking Sucks.
Bend the knee, bitch.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:49 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
DESTRUCTION OF HUMAN

Oh my goodness, thats an INCREDIBLE shot... looks like a great white breaching on a seal
[Reply]
crispystl 05:54 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Lol look at the SF oline faces.
IMHOP Chris Jones licking his chops is even better.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:03 PM 10-24-2022
Maybe his Crohn’s is in remission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BWillie 06:29 PM 10-24-2022

He does this every year. He has 2-3 games where he's credible, convinces y'all that he's over {insert whatever excuse y'all have made for him THIS time} and you're ready to love again.

He'll disappear again in a week or two. Just like he'd disappeared for the first 5 weeks of the season.

Frank Clark Still ****ing Sucks.
Yeah but hopefully that changes this year
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:32 PM 10-24-2022
if frank gets 10 sacks i'll make a JAWS video

that's only 7 sacks in the next 14 games

come on SHART!
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 06:33 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
IMHOP Chris Jones licking his chops is even better.
You are right. I saw that after my original post and laughed.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:55 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Oh my goodness, thats an INCREDIBLE shot... looks like a great white breaching on a seal

[Reply]
KCBaron 06:59 PM 10-24-2022
Epic 😂! Great work!
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:01 PM 10-24-2022

Frank Clark Still ****ing Sucks.
And then, he's going to talk a whole basket full of shit after one good game as if he had been just dominating fools all season long. He had a really nice game, great! Do it in 5 of the next 10 games before you start praising yourself for having "any kind of nuts". Jackass
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:47 PM 10-24-2022
I hope he has turned the corner and this will continue but I am not getting my hopes up.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:51 PM 10-24-2022
:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:51 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I hope he has turned the corner and this will continue but I am not getting my hopes up.
Just do what i've been doing since halfway thru the season last year. Don't expect him to do anything each game. Then if he does, it's a pleasant surprise. If he doesn't, well, that's kind of what you expected.

Works for me.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:23 PM 10-24-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Just do what i've been doing since halfway thru the season last year. Don't expect him to do anything each game. Then if he does, it's a pleasant surprise. If he doesn't, well, that's kind of what you expected.

Works for me.
Yeah that's a good attitude to have.
[Reply]
Bump 08:36 PM 10-24-2022
nice
[Reply]
Page 27 of 94
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Up