ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 46
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
Eleazar 09:43 PM 06-07-2022
Some are speculating that the details of his contract may mean the Browns could void it if he is suspended for a year, or somesuch. How amusing would that be?

Only Cleveland would trade 3 first round picks for someone, only to see him not play a down for them.

Unlikely, but still.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 09:50 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Based on this line of thinking, sexual harassment doesn't actually exist. If you're a female and your boss propositions you, you just have the ability to walk away. No big deal. He did nothing wrong because you could just simply walk away.

You do realize who Watson is? And what he represents in the community and to these businesses? And the compromised position some of these women were inevitably in when they likely had to weigh acceding to what he wanted versus potentially losing their source of income?

Do you seriously not understand how this works or are you deliberately obtuse?
Was loling at a lot of the posts here, but had to give twisted chiefs a thumbs up for this one
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:25 PM 06-07-2022
A mixture of money, arrogance, fame, a raging boner, and an un-oiled butthole is apparently a dangerous combination.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:36 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by lewdog:
If anyone ejaculates on me without my consent, it's a crime.

Promise you.

[Reply]
bigbucks24 10:43 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I don't think that's a good example. I mean, first of all, I never said Watson "did nothing wrong". Second, propositioning an employee for sex isn't necessarily a crime. If that's the best comparison you've got, it sounds like you agree with me.

Watson contacted all of these women. They weren't missing out on anything by calling him a creep and leaving. They were missing out on his business but if what they're saying is true, that'd be preferential to what they're accusing him of, no?
Wait, wut? A boss propositioning a subordinate for sex is not a crime? Sexual harassment is not a crime? What am I missing?
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:27 PM 06-07-2022
Originally Posted by bigbucks24:
Wait, wut? A boss propositioning a subordinate for sex is not a crime? Sexual harassment is not a crime? What am I missing?
I would not guess that a customer propositioning an employee at a massage parlor would be illegal. It seems like it would be if he were offering money or something of value for the extra special services.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:09 AM 06-08-2022
He offered them 100K each to drop the charges...only four declined.

Seems like a sweet deal...I'd rub the inside of his thighs for 15 minutes...spend $40 on Makers to wash away the memory...then enjoy my easy cash.

They've already exposed him, got him suspended for a year, fired from his team, lost endorsements, publicly humiliated him....mission accomplished. Take the cash and move on....dummies.

Everyone knows he's a creeper now...not much work left to do.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:26 AM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Some are speculating that the details of his contract may mean the Browns could void it if he is suspended for a year, or somesuch. How amusing would that be?

Only Cleveland would trade 3 first round picks for someone, only to see him not play a down for them.

Unlikely, but still.
They literally structured his contract to pay him a minimal amount in year 1 such that if he's suspended without pay, it doesn't bite at all. So I think they're very well prepared for a lengthy suspension in 2022.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:53 AM 06-08-2022
Have read something about there being an escape hatch for the Browns if more names come forward and he's actually prosecuted criminally.
[Reply]
kevrunner 04:25 AM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Have read something about there being an escape hatch for the Browns if more names come forward and he's actually prosecuted criminally.
Even if the Browns get out of this contract, they still would have given away 3 first round draft picks, plus a couple later round picks for absolutely nothing in return. What a disaster that will be for the Browns.
[Reply]
Nickhead 05:39 AM 06-08-2022
In honour of the DWI

Deshaun Watson Incidents

An ode to Bill Cosby...
Attached: 166c89aaa673c384877935219a8a4561.jpg (131.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:55 AM 06-08-2022
Suit #25 on the way, apparently
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:43 AM 06-08-2022
“The worst part is the hypocrisy”

-Norm Macdonald
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:35 AM 06-08-2022
Mayfield and his commercials brought goodwill for the lowly dogged Browns for years. Poof!
[Reply]
Shields68 07:42 AM 06-08-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yeah, think the language is the Browns waived complaining about the known accuser's. Knew about them could conduct their own investigation etc. But any future complaints are a different matter.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 46
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up