ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 31
« First < 172324252627 28293031 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Best National Media Tears Official Thread
staylor26 11:50 PM 01-23-2022

The NFL is the greatest league in sports because of the parity. The last team drafts first, the first team drafts last. Not allowing Josh Allen, the best player in today’s game, to touch the ball in overtime is one thing the @NFL must fix. pic.twitter.com/UqP4vE6nc0

— Emmanuel Acho (@EmmanuelAcho) January 24, 2022

[Reply]
htismaqe 10:36 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Is this heaven?
You can fuck right off, sir.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:46 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You can **** right off, sir.
:-):-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:53 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
:-):-)
Well, I may have a more grandiose notion of heaven than other people but in this case, that's irrelevant.

It doesn't take a trained eye to see Iowa is much, much closer to hell on earth. :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 10:55 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
We won't make it to the Super Bowl every year but it's virtually guaranteed Mahomes is going to be racking up a ton of playoff snaps over the next few years.
You should look at his playoff numbers as well. It's crazy to think of how quickly he is climbing up the ladder of QB playoff stats. In five years or less he could be #2 in passing yards and TDs. And it's not like he stat pads, but loses, he is winning at an unheard of rate.
[Reply]
ghak99 10:58 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
I'm gonna be honest. If I wasn't a fan of the Chiefs and I saw how Brittany and Jackson acted, I'd want the Chiefs to lose, too.
I have to admit to laughing at some of the memes.

"The only thing standing between us and having to watch JM twerking on the field at the Superbowl.... is the fucking Bengals."

:-)
[Reply]
tredadda 11:30 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
I'd like to say it's just because of the Chiefs recent success and people being tired of them winning, but the same could easily be said about Tom Brady and the Patriots in 2019.

So not sure. Midwest team instead of east coast team? Maybe. They just feel sorry for Josh Allen because he played such a great game? Maybe. I don't think it's because they wanted the game to keep going, because let's be honest, if Bills and Allen won the toss and went down and scored, no one would care right now. There would not be any outcry over Mahomes not getting his shot, despite the fact that would have been the SECOND time Mahomes got shut out of an OT opportunity.

I think the answer is simply; jealousy.

Nothing more.

Simple, petty jealousy.

Mahomes has accomplished so much and done so much at such a young age people just can't wrap their heads around it and somehow it seems 'unfair' to them. Kind of the whole 'you need to take your lumps first before having all this success'. Mahomes has had success from Day 1 and for some reason that just seems to piss people off.

Meh, whatever. **** 'em.

He's OUR QB and they'll have to live with playing him for the next decade plus.

You don't like it? Then beat him.
Very well said. I would rather everyone be jealous and talk poorly of my QB than me doing it about other QBs. I know our QB is the best and love that.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:33 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
It's pretty straightforward. Coasters look at KC as a hillbilly podunk cow town with no redeeming qualities. They cannot stand the fact that the Chiefs have the best football player on the planet and they'll have to talk about him and them for the next decade. That's why they so desperately want someone to unseat the king and would love that someone to come from the northeast (aka Allen)
All of this. Imagine if Mahomes played for the Jets/Giants/Bears/Rams or Patriots. The media would drool all over him.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:47 AM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
A big part of Allen’s late game success was due to us fielding 3rd and 4th string players in the defensive backfield. Getting Ward, Sneed, Fenton, Thornhill, and Mathieu on the field at the same time would have yielded a much different result. Not making excuses, just saying…
This gets overlooked. KC shut down EVERYONE on Buffalo's offense outside of Allen and Davis. At least two of those TDs were to a wide open Davis. He was so open due to confusion in the secondary (due to Mathieu being out) that some people on here could have made those TD throws. The media is affixing too much "skill" and "Wow" to Allen making those when in reality they weren't all that special. He wasn't threading needles.

Now credit where credit is due, he did do a lot with his legs and that 70+ yard boom were special as most QBs could not do that. He's good, but I would take Mahomes 10 out of 10 times over Allen.
[Reply]
srvy 12:39 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
GMFB was all over Mahomes nuts this morning, they see what's coming.

In nutshell they finally acknowledged if Mahomes goes to the SB again he is the standard. Period.

Of course a few of them were like yea we already knew he was the standard.

:-) yea he was "broken " 2 months ago.
Except for Kyle Brandt, he is feeling a tingle for the Bengals.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:53 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
Except for Kyle Brandt, he is feeling a tingle for the Bengals.
Of course he is. He’s been on Buffalo all season and he just paid the Patrick Price for that.

In all honesty, the show would be boring if they all suddenly turned into “fan girls” for KC.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:06 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Of course he is. He’s been on Buffalo all season and he just paid the Patrick Price for that.

In all honesty, the show would be boring if they all suddenly turned into “fan girls” for KC.
I mean, Pete Schrager is the biggest Mahomo this side of Nick Wright on TV, and it's never boring when he fangirls over Mahomes!
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:10 PM 01-26-2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:14 PM 01-26-2022
The columnist in the local paper is upset about the overtime rules. Haha.
[Reply]
ghak99 01:17 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[Reply]
Mecca 01:20 PM 01-26-2022
The most comical shit is how all the former Pats in the media can't stand the Chiefs...Bruschi, Ninkovich and fucking Julian Edelman picking the Bengals on inside THE NFL.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 31
« First < 172324252627 28293031 >
Up