ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
Yes 263 81.42%
No 32 9.91%
I have no idea 28 8.67%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll
Page 27 of 107
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Does Kevin Kietzman deserve to be fired/forced to resign?
TLO 08:39 PM 06-24-2019
I'm not 100% on the KK news from today. But figured we'd start a thread to discuss this topic.

Sound off below. Also feel free to add in the KK tweets and such in here.

Thanks!
[Reply]
TLO 02:22 PM 06-25-2019
Basically he gets to take a vacation until this blows over and then he'll be back is the way I take this.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:23 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Well if it's going to happen simply posting online aint it. The Chiefs will have to say something, national guests will have to refuse going onto 810, and sponsors will have to start pulling away. This can be done IF people actually put in some effort in organizing.
How long, and how concerted of an effort would it take, to work some sort of 'intern blowjob' comment into a half dozen or more callers every day before he got taken off the air?

Like if the guy literally couldn't take phonecalls because for 3 or 4 weeks straight CP is just carpetbombing their asses with guys who will talk for about a minute and then say something like "hey, while we're on the subject of assistants, have any of yours sucked your dick in Prairie Village lately?"

When every third caller has to get dumped, he and Leebo would start flinching like they're in 'Nam.

And it would be the first instance of entertaining radio in that time slot in close to 2 decades...
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:25 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
How long, and how concerted of an effort would it take, to work some sort of 'intern blowjob' comment into a half dozen or more callers every day before he got taken off the air?

Like if the guy literally couldn't take phonecalls because for 3 or 4 weeks straight CP is just carpetbombing their asses with guys who will talk for about a minute and then say something like "hey, while we're on the subject of assistants, have any of yours sucked your dick in Prairie Village lately?"

When every third caller has to get dumped, he and Leebo would start flinching like they're in 'Nam.

And it would be the first instance of entertaining radio in that time slot in close to 2 decades...
omg im down
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:25 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by :
Steam Engine
Chris Thompson
6/25/19 8:06am
There is a story in KC about him being pulled over after a station party. Cops find him drunk with a young coworker, pants at his feet. He gets out of the car with his pants still down, tiny pecker looking like a cocktail weenie in a forest, and berates the cops about how famous he is. His wife subsequently leaves him. This story was spread by non other than Jason Whitlock, his former coworker.

lol cocktail weenie in a forest
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:29 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
https://deadspin.com/kansas-city-rad...o-c-1835825649

lawlz
lol, holy shit, someone posted a picture of him eating at a dinner sitting Indian style in his fucking seat! wtf! lol
[Reply]
Radar Chief 02:31 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I believe that was the "Magnificent Megan" that got caught giving him a mouth hug.
[Reply]
Dayze 02:31 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
one of my favorite lines from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is when Dee is commenting on the dong shot of their favorite Thunder Gun Express, and she said it looked like a button on a fur coat.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:32 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Chiefs fans, understandably, are so battered that they think the walls are going to cave in on them at any moment. Many of them believe mean radio DJs and TV talking heads or social media newspaper correspondents are going to drive the star players/coaches away from an excellent situation where they can make their careers and win rings, as crazy as that is.

As we saw with the Tyreek Hill situation, most people just want to hear an echo of what they already think or what they want to believe is true. If they are optimistic they want to hear nothing but homerism. If they are down on the team, anyone who says otherwise is just a blind homer.
Good God, ever since you came back you've been practically unbearable. You are wrong. There aren't just two choice, blind homer or negative Nancy. Some of us are somewhere in between. Some of us use logic and patience.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:33 PM 06-25-2019
I said this earlier, but if Reid is terrible at helping to rehabilitate people, I'd hate to see what others coaches' records are like.

Reid probably has a bad record because guess what... THOSE PLAYERS HAVE PROBLEMS. Andy is a football coach, not a therapist. His only contribution to the cause is believing in the person, giving them a job to do, and putting them in a position to be able to do that job successfully and learn through that job how to take responsibility and become a better man. That's important, but he's not hovering over these guys 24/7 and correcting every decision and choice they make.

He's had numerous successes, most notably Michael Vick and his own son Britt, which Keitzman seemed to imply that Andy was terrible at "fixing."

And even then, look at Tyreek Hill. The only reason he's deemed a failure of Andy Reid is because he made a bad choice in going back to the mother of his child (with two more on the way, not to mention). What's Andy supposed to do? Tell Reek not to interact with her, and thus pretty much never see his kid?

For all of Andy's "failures" he's had way more successes than any other coach at helping to turn lives around.
[Reply]
gblowfish 02:35 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
I believe that was the "Magnificent Megan" that got caught giving him a mouth hug.
My understanding was it was Jessica, his current wife and WHB secretary who basically broke up his marriage.

Hey, guys leave their first wives for some strange young stuff all the time. I just think if you're going to call people out for being a shitty father, you should look in the mirror before passing judgement on others.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:37 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I said this earlier, but if Reid is terrible at helping to rehabilitate people, I'd hate to see what others coaches' records are like.

Reid probably has a bad record because guess what... THOSE PLAYERS HAVE PROBLEMS. Andy is a football coach, not a therapist. His only contribution to the cause is believing in the person, giving them a job to do, and putting them in a position to be able to do that job successfully and learn through that job how to take responsibility and become a better man. That's important, but he's not hovering over these guys 24/7 and correcting every decision and choice they make.

He's had numerous successes, most notably Michael Vick and his own son Britt, which Keitzman seemed to imply that Andy was terrible at "fixing."

And even then, look at Tyreek Hill. The only reason he's deemed a failure of Andy Reid is because he made a bad choice in going back to the mother of his child (with two more on the way, not to mention). What's Andy supposed to do? Tell Reek not to interact with her, and thus pretty much never see his kid?

For all of Andy's "failures" he's had way more successes than any other coach at helping to turn lives around.
Look at Belichick's track record on player rehabilitation.

He drafted Aaron Hernandez who had issues at Florida and he went on to become a serial killer with the Faketriots.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:38 PM 06-25-2019
Someone posted this....

“For those that aren’t aware, Jessica in this story, the former pincushion of the KU football team, later became his current wife when his ex-wife kicked him to the curb after this incident:

810 WHB’s Kevin Kietzman got stopped at 2:35 AM Jan. 10th in Mission Hills
because he’s driving erratically and his headlights are off.The cops note a
female’s head coming up from his lap as they pull him over. They ask him to
get out of the car and as he does...his pants fall down aroundhis ankles.
The cops are laughing their a**es off. Kietzman starts blubbering that he’s
a married man and that the woman is not his wife and begs them to not write
him a ticket because he says he’ll lose his job. The cops call two more
cruisers when they find out its Kietzman, just to laugh at the dumb ***.
The woman is drunk on her ***. Guess who the woman giving KK the mobile
hummer is? The lovely Jessica from the radio station. The best part is the
whole incident was caughton video and audiotape by the Prairie Village
police (who patrol Mission Hills).
Long story short, they don’t write him a ticket and let him go. But the cops
spread the story everywhere and everybody in the media knew about it within
days. But since there’s no paperwork on the “incident” no one runs the
story - including the Pitch. The Star verified the entire ordeal down to
where a cop told one reporter, “You gotta hear him blubbering and begging on
this
tape. It’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard.” The Star tried to get access
to the tape via the Kansas Open Record act but were denied due to some
aggressive legwork by KK’s very active lawyer. He was interviewed by a
reported for The Pitch, and told him that no one was going to do this story
because there was no ticket issued. It looks like so far he’s been able to
keep it out of public view.
The Pitch is still trying to get a copy of the video/audio tape from the
cops. The PV police chief let them know that after he met KK and his lawyer,
he’d like nothing better than seeing KK’s incident exposed. He said that KK
came into his office with his lawyer and started reading him his press
clippings.”
[Reply]
nychief 02:38 PM 06-25-2019
https://nypost.com/2019/06/25/kansas...n-against-him/
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 02:43 PM 06-25-2019
Any of you remember this -
https://247sports.com/college/kansas...zman-71029299/

Or this
https://photobucket.com/gallery/user...OTIuanBn/?ref=
[Reply]
Bowser 02:45 PM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Lets let this shit blow over and put him back on the air
The only way that doesn't happen is if the Chiefs threaten to go to 610 if KK isn't deep sixed. If they don't, they'll just keep KK in timeout for a spell and bring him back. But honestly, there is a ton of heat coming down from all over the nation, so we'll see....

Frankly, I have a hard time believing Chad Boeger or Jeff Montgomery have the stones to buy KK out.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 107
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Up