ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 256
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>ONE HILLUVA STORY - HOW TYREEK IS NOT ONLY INNOCENT – HE IS A VICTIM
Hammock Parties 01:59 PM 06-23-2019
https://www.scribd.com/document/4142...TXOVfx-b5jwkNg

This is a long ass article and definitely worth your time.

7.14.19 update:

Without further delay - we present some additional research. This article isn't about suspensions. This is now 100% about daylighting wrongs and helping someone caught in a tangled web of manipulation and pain. https://t.co/bQNC8Cyju4

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 14, 2019

This morning at 6am PST, we received images labeled States Evidence & Court Transcripts from Tyreek's March 9, 2015 Probable Cause hearing. You can read about how Tyreek asked Crystal to leave his place on 12/11/14 before stuff went down & more .... https://t.co/jz0Hqj052i

— Chiefs Kingdom Editorial Board (@1_ChiefsKingdom) July 16, 2019

[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:39 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Well it wasn't a point I brought up. Just pointing out that you were again wrong.
Did you even see the post I quoted? Do you even realized that I quoted a post that says Tyreek IS a convicted felon when you yourself will allow yourself to understand that he may have been at one point in time, but that he is not now?

So STOP it.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:40 PM 06-24-2019
Has anyone ever seen KK and SAUTO in the same place at the same time??
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 04:40 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
How does any of us really know he can?
Get out Keitzman.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:42 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Which means absolutely nothing to anyone but you and KK.
And Roger Goodell
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:42 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Get out Keitzman.
:-)
EXACTLY
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:46 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
The guilty assumption is more of a human nature desire to see the guilty punished. It's a feeling of moral superiority combined with mob mentality and is behind things like capital punishment as much as it is lynching and street justice. In my opinion it is universal and not one particular political group.

Once you start looking for it you see it manifest in many different ways. I don't like it or trust it. People with righteous indignation on twitter claiming they know the truth without evidence. Both sides are guilty of this.
it’s also due to Chiefs Fan being a complete idiot.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:55 PM 06-24-2019
Meanwhile....Tyreek appears super worried.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:01 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Anybody have a list of 810's advertisers? I could use one.

FAX
You thinking boycott, protest, or something stronger?
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 05:02 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I’m screaming at the sky just reading this thread. Is it having an impact?
Yeah, my fucking dog won't stop barking. Dick.
[Reply]
Dartgod 05:02 PM 06-24-2019
Did you even see the post I quoted? Do you even realized that I quoted a post that says Tyreek IS a convicted felon when you yourself will allow yourself to understand that he may have been at one point in time, but that he is not now?

So STOP it.
I don't really think SAUTO needs me defending him, but the post you quoted definitely says "was".

Someone will have to quote me for rabble to even see this post because my words hurt his feelings and he has me on ignore.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:03 PM 06-24-2019
Which means absolutely nothing to anyone but you and KK.
It's uh gonna matter to the guy that's going to decide how many games he's suspended for.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 05:06 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I don't really think SAUTO needs me defending him, but the post you quoted definitely says "was".

Someone will have to quote me for rabble to even see this post because my words hurt his feelings and he has me on ignore.
Hi
[Reply]
FAX 05:11 PM 06-24-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
You thinking boycott, protest, or something stronger?
Well, I'm a little pissed off. I'm looking for the audio of KK saying that Wally is a "bad mentor" because his son died from an overdose. Haven't found it yet.

But if I do, I will be contacting 810's advertisers, providing them with the quote, and demanding that they sever their relationship with that organization.

Leveraging a man's dead son to boost one's ego and promote one's damn radio show is low. Honestly, I can't think of anything that could look up to that ...

FAX
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:14 PM 06-24-2019
Whoever put that online really needs to invest in a good editor.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 05:15 PM 06-24-2019
Find the audio and post it... I'm going to trust it was said and if it's TRUE something should be done. That is absolutely uncalled for. Saying what he has about Hill is one thing, bringing Reids son and his mentorship into it is worth at least an 8 month suspension or lifetime ban from radio.... just using KKs thought process
[Reply]
Page 27 of 256
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Up