ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 42
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Berry foot hurting him
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:10 PM 12-28-2018

Eric Berry didn’t practice today as “his foot was bothering him,” per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry’s foot was bothering him so no work today for him. Not encouraging for his ability to play Sunday or beyond

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) December 28, 2018

Eric Berry did not practice for #Chiefs today. Calf/heel was sore and they backed him off, Andy Reid says.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) December 28, 2018

[Reply]
Hoover 02:09 PM 12-30-2018
So Tanoh just sucks or am i missing something?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:09 PM 12-30-2018
Spencer Ware was a full participant in all three practices this week and he's inactive?
[Reply]
Otter 02:09 PM 12-30-2018
He's out!!!

Dan Israel just confirmed on pre-game show.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:10 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
Full list of Chiefs inactives vs. Raiders:

WR Sammy Watkins
OL Kahlil McKenzie
OL Jimmy Murray
S Eric Berry
RB Spencer Ware
TE Deon Yelder
LB Tanoh Kpassagnon
Ware gonna lose his starting job again. :-)
[Reply]
In58men 02:11 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Ware gonna lose his starting job again. :-)
He’s junk.

Williams is balling out and stats show it.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:11 PM 12-30-2018
John Wall is having surgery for the same issue though he has played with it for several seasons. Berry should have just went ahead and did it so he could be fully healthy prior to next season. At this point if he doesn't play in the playoffs the Chiefs need to cut bait
[Reply]
FAX 02:11 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by Hoover:
So Tanoh just sucks or am i missing something?
I don't get it either.

Unless ... unless ... he is having trouble understanding the defensive signal calls.

FAX
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:14 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Because we can discuss various solutions to the problem such as cutting underperforming players and new players to bring into the system and new defensive coaching staffs and the correlating scheme changes they may implement.
But you see thats not an option this season. Cutting Berry was never going to happen this year so you are wasting your breath.

And to address your comment earlier about "Dont be mean to Berry!!" in reference to me you are missing the point.

I am not worried about Berry, he is a grown man who has made a ton of money. He gives a fuck what you think.

My concerns are 100% how Berry has exposed how absolutely stupid posters on this message board are. Its exposed how far this place has fallen in the last 5 or so years and that pisses me off. I spend a lot of time here, too much time I know, but I used to think it was with people who were at least smart about football.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:18 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
I don't get it either.

Unless ... unless ... he is having trouble understanding the defensive signal calls.

FAX
In his defense they're hard to understand when they come from an elderly mans asshole.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:20 PM 12-30-2018
They should have put him on IR months ago instead of wasting the roster spot.
[Reply]
In58men 02:20 PM 12-30-2018
Spirit Lounge?
[Reply]
TRR 02:20 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
I don't get it either.

FAX
What’s to understand? Nearly all the snaps go to Houston and Ford each week with Speaks providing the rare blow. Zombo is one of the top special teams guys.
[Reply]
FAX 02:21 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by penchief:
I'm mostly referencing his player personnel moves. He took a lot of criticism for taking Mayfield and Ward over others on the board but it turned out he nailed it. Chubb was another great pick.

I guess I just miss the comfort of knowing that our drafts were going to be good under Dorsey.

Please don't mistake my observations as dislike for Veach. I have high hopes for Veach and believe he will end up a good one.
I understand. I think Dorsey does a pretty good job as a scout. I remain a little more than skeptical about his abilities as a franchise GM. There's more to the job than the draft or selecting top FAs because you are first in line on the waiver wire.

Keep in mind, I'm no Dorsey fan. I am convinced that he threw a giant sh*t bomb under his desk before he left and it's still going off. As for Veach, I am hopeful, as well. That's about all, though ... hopeful. Veach Power Points are currently at an all-time low.

FAX
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:23 PM 12-30-2018
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
They should have put him on IR months ago instead of wasting the roster spot.
Jordan Lucas barely plays, it wouldn't make a difference.
[Reply]
Tornado 02:23 PM 12-30-2018
hmm
[Reply]
Page 27 of 42
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up