ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 335
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
DaFace 01:15 PM 05-26-2015
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Any male with a pulse is a fan of the Tyene Sand scene.

Unfortunately, those lovely breasts are not viewable based on your attachments. All I see when I click is a "NSFW image" thing.
Apparently that tag doesn't work for .gifv's, so I had to just link to imgur instead.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:16 PM 05-26-2015
And this is the part where I laugh at the bloggers who got so righteous last week after the Sansa wedding night scene, because "Theon is now going to save Sansa, clearly."

Sansa now has all license to be as fucking ruthless as she wants with Theon and Ramsey Bolton as she tries to get her revenge.

Tyene Sand in the books is the blonde seductress/spy/septa-trained Sand Snake, right?
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:22 PM 05-26-2015
The reaction to sansa blew my mind. I expected this long, painful, dragged out scene, based on everything I'd read, and as it turned out it was, what?, 10 seconds of admittedly not romantic in any way doggystyle with theon watching.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:28 PM 05-26-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
The reaction to sansa blew my mind. I expected this long, painful, dragged out scene, based on everything I'd read, and as it turned out it was, what?, 10 seconds of admittedly not romantic in any way doggystyle with theon watching.
Yep. Outrageous, I tell yah!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:11 PM 05-26-2015
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
She's the proxy for Jeyne Pool.

Jeyne Pool fucked a dog. Like, an actual goddamn canine!

I mean jesus, can you imagine that on GOT?

Just a ridiculous overreaction by people.

But hey - do you guys remember Tyene Sands tits? Those were pretty good tits, amiright?
[Reply]
NewChief 04:33 PM 05-26-2015
I'm kind of blown away by the reaction to those boobs. I mean... come on. They're boobs.

As for the Sansa "overreaction," I think it's just a matter of hitting the tipping point for some people. I love the fucking show and the books, but I'm also kind of tired of the slog of everyone just constantly getting shit on (it's even worse with Tyrion in the books). There really haven't been any "good guy" victories in quite a while it feels like (since the Purple Wedding?), other than Jon Snow becoming Lord Commander. But... we know how that's going to work out.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:42 PM 05-26-2015
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I'm kind of blown away by the reaction to those boobs. I mean... come on. They're boobs.

As for the Sansa "overreaction," I think it's just a matter of hitting the tipping point for some people. I love the fucking show and the books, but I'm also kind of tired of the slog of everyone just constantly getting shit on (it's even worse with Tyrion in the books). There really haven't been any "good guy" victories in quite a while it feels like (since the Purple Wedding?), other than Jon Snow becoming Lord Commander. But... we know how that's going to work out.
He cut off Slynt's head. Big time win.

The problem is that HBO is in the 'moving parts' part of the series. Nothing's really happening at all at this point. You can see that pieces are being moved into place, but ultimately there aren't any wins for the 'good guys' through this part of the book.

Mostly you just have to take character development as victories. Thinks like Arya's progression within the house of black and white, Tyrion's survive/advance mode and the Tyrells finally starting to fight back a bit against the Lannisters. Maybe when Daenerys flies off on Drogon, you'll have a bit of a triumph as well.

It's a dark damn series. I'm not sure what people expect.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:33 PM 05-26-2015
Yes, but they are FANTASTIC boobs. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:43 PM 05-26-2015
Originally Posted by DaFace:
THIS! Best set of boobs on GOT this year.

[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:32 AM 05-27-2015
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Even my wife said it before I did," Those are some nice tits!"
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:34 AM 05-27-2015
Has anyone mentioned those phenomenal tits yet?
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:55 PM 05-27-2015
Gotta hand it to them... Those tits are totally tits!
[Reply]
Swanman 02:14 PM 05-27-2015
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He cut off Slynt's head. Big time win.

The problem is that HBO is in the 'moving parts' part of the series. Nothing's really happening at all at this point. You can see that pieces are being moved into place, but ultimately there aren't any wins for the 'good guys' through this part of the book.

Mostly you just have to take character development as victories. Thinks like Arya's progression within the house of black and white, Tyrion's survive/advance mode and the Tyrells finally starting to fight back a bit against the Lannisters. Maybe when Daenerys flies off on Drogon, you'll have a bit of a triumph as well.

It's a dark damn series. I'm not sure what people expect.
Maybe part of the problem is that it's an hour a week. You get some messed up Ramsay shit, then you wait a week to see what's next. You get even more messed up Ramsay shit and a Theon betrayal, then you can wait another week.

With the books, you can just keep on reading and get to some kind of redemption fairly quickly if you keep at it. Unless, of course, you just finished Dance with Dragons, then fuck you. You wait for as many years as fat fuck deems.
[Reply]
eDave 05:46 PM 05-27-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Has anyone mentioned those phenomenal tits yet?
Lewdog missed it as he was on the shitter. AGAIN.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 07:05 PM 05-27-2015
I'm kind of blown away by the reaction to those boobs. I mean... come on. They're boobs..
:-) this. it's like.. have we not seen a pair before??
[Reply]
Page 27 of 335
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Up