ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 40
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>I can't believe this team passed on Derek Carr
RunKC 10:13 AM 12-08-2014
It's Raiders week and I really don't care about them that much. I hate their fans. I hate their stadium. I hate everything about them. But I'm jealous. I'm jealous of the Raiders for the second time in my entire life. The first was with Rich Gannon, who we threw away. We know the story and what they went on to do.

But this week I'm jealous of them for the second time in my life.
I can't believe that John Dorsey passed on a QB that reminds me a lot of what makes Aaron Rodgers good. Great arm. Great leadership. Great feet. Just needs coaching.

I'm looking back at the Senior Bowl last year and am seeing the following statements about this young man:

"Derek carr's velocity, especially in the gusty wind, was once again impressive. When it comes to arm strength, he really has no competition."

"Carr looked very athletic in an escape drill showcasing his impression footwork."

I saw tweets like this that made me appreciate him

@nfldraftscout: Derek Carr won me over at the Senior Bowl...where he stayed after practice every day to get extra reps with new WRs.

@ryanlownes: @JimmyKempski Ran routes for Derek Carr after practice every day at the Senior Bowl. No shortage of work ethic or competitiveness.

And then I remember us this tweet on the day of the draft:

@KanCityChiefFan: Mort: Kansas City Chiefs are a sleeper QB team in 2014 NFL Draft - Arrowhead Pride (blog) http://t.co/Pn0XVl203s

I thought this regime would be different. I really did. I didn't mind Alex as a stop gap while we developed a guy like GB did with Rodgers, but it's always the same with this franchise.

Now we have to watch the team we all hate with a good looking QB of the future that we should have drafted.
Such is life as a Chiefs fan..
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:39 AM 10-28-2016
I can't believe this team passed on Tom Brady.

Tom Freakin' Brady.....and they passed :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:48 PM 10-28-2016
I can't believe Sandy Cheeks is a 1/2 tard who can't comprehend anything.

Oh wait; yes I can.
[Reply]
Nickhead 04:41 AM 10-29-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
I can't believe Sandy Cheeks is a 1/2 tard who can't comprehend anything.

Oh wait; yes I can.
please do not lump us other 1/2 tards with those other 1/2 tards, stereotyping is so unbecoming of you white peoples these days. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:32 AM 10-29-2016
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
please do not lump us other 1/2 tards with those other 1/2 tards, stereotyping is so unbecoming of you white peoples these days. :-)
This glorious nation was founded on stereotyping, son. That said, I would never compare a fine poster such as yourself to that turd, nor should you.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:16 AM 10-29-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
You're a drooling retard if you actually believe the slop that pours from your **** mouth.

Let's for a moment go with your theory.. that I am no Chiefs fan, and only here for my boo, Alex.

If this is true, I am still a better Chiefs fan than those two douchebags.

why?

Because I am in full support of the Chiefs winning games, of which I miss not a snap of.

Both Claynus and SDH do not want the Chiefs to succeed. Not only has one if not both claimed to have turned their back on this team... they do both actively hope that the team fails.

Take a moment to process this. IF what you say is true.. which it is not.. but IF...

- I want the Chiefs to succeed... only because Alex is the starting QB.
- They want the Chiefs to fail... only because Alex is the starting QB.

This in itself.. makes me a better fan.

.... oh but that's not all, folks. Not only do they want the Chiefs to fail.. they don't just sit quietly and leave it at that. Oh no.. they have to fill the board with daily negativity about the Chiefs. One of them even posts with glee and gifs as and after they fail.

To make it even more wickedly wretched.. there are people like YOU who defend these cock-gobblers as they take a piss on "your" team.

Your theory could have had some chance of truth in it 4 years ago. I see that. I did come to the Chiefs as an Alex fan that was willing to see if the team would grow on me. It did. In a huge way.

How could anything stop me, if this is what I wanted? It's called FREE WILL. We all have it.

This has to be the at the top of any stupidity list. Are you 12 years old? How can you be such a mindless drone to believe this? Forced to be a fan? why on Earth would anyone be forced to be a fan? :-)
1. Clay and SDH don't want the Chiefs to fail. They want them to succeed. Desperately. They disapprove of how the team is trying to succeed. You can call them misguided or even crazy if you want to, but you can't say they're not Chiefs fans.

2. Let me break it down so even you can understand.

You claim to be a Chiefs fan. The Chiefs are a team. Therefore, you claim you are a fan of a team. Fans show passion and loyalty to whatever it is they're fans of. You've already demonstrated this with regards to Alex. But as a fan to a TEAM? No, you're not a team fan. Your track record of supporting the team as a fan is horrendous. You lack both passion and loyalty. You quit on the 9ers (you have no loyalty) and you quit on them for the dumbest reason I've ever heard-- they got rid of a player (you have no passion).

I tried once to quit the Chiefs. I really did. But I couldn't do it. Hell, I thought about doing it TWICE. And I'm right back where I started. That is what I mean by the team forcing you to become a fan. You might choose initially to support them, but after that point, you can't leave them. Clay and SDH went through the same shit I did. And while their outlook on the team is different from mine, they're still here, and they still want more than anything for the Chiefs to win a Super Bowl. This is a huge cliche, but they care about the Arrowhead logo more than they do the QB, particularly if that QB isn't a homegrown drafted QB.

There is none of that passion or struggle from you. Zero. You waltzed into this forum after we had just finished Save Our Chiefs and criticized us for being terrible fans. You will NEVER understand what it means to be a fan of a football team. And that's totally fine. But just know that whenever you call yourself a Chiefs fan, there will be people on this forum to remind you that you really aren't. Don't get mad at us just because we're right
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:21 AM 10-29-2016
Sweets isn't a Chief fan. The inner homer is itching to come outta ASS though.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:40 AM 10-29-2016
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
1. Clay and SDH don't want the Chiefs to fail. They want them to succeed. Desperately. They disapprove of how the team is trying to succeed. You can call them misguided or even crazy if you want to, but you can't say they're not Chiefs fans.

2. Let me break it down so even you can understand.

You claim to be a Chiefs fan. The Chiefs are a team. Therefore, you claim you are a fan of a team. Fans show passion and loyalty to whatever it is they're fans of. You've already demonstrated this with regards to Alex. But as a fan to a TEAM? No, you're not a team fan. Your track record of supporting the team as a fan is horrendous. You lack both passion and loyalty. You quit on the 9ers (you have no loyalty) and you quit on them for the dumbest reason I've ever heard-- they got rid of a player (you have no passion).

I tried once to quit the Chiefs. I really did. But I couldn't do it. Hell, I thought about doing it TWICE. And I'm right back where I started. That is what I mean by the team forcing you to become a fan. You might choose initially to support them, but after that point, you can't leave them. Clay and SDH went through the same shit I did. And while their outlook on the team is different from mine, they're still here, and they still want more than anything for the Chiefs to win a Super Bowl. This is a huge cliche, but they care about the Arrowhead logo more than they do the QB, particularly if that QB isn't a homegrown drafted QB.

There is none of that passion or struggle from you. Zero. You waltzed into this forum after we had just finished Save Our Chiefs and criticized us for being terrible fans. You will NEVER understand what it means to be a fan of a football team. And that's totally fine. But just know that whenever you call yourself a Chiefs fan, there will be people on this forum to remind you that you really aren't. Don't get mad at us just because we're right
The. Damn. Thing. Was. Done.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:52 AM 10-29-2016
If the Kansas City Royals had nothing but Sandy Vaginas that made up their fanbase, they wouldn't have had any fans left after they finally broke out of their 28-year playoff drought. Those Sandy Vaginas would have departed to the Yankees or whatever other franchise traded for their sweet boos that the mean ol' Royals didn't want anymore.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:58 AM 10-29-2016
To be a fan of the Chiefs, to want them to succeed, is to also hate and deny Alex the Deceiver, the ultimate roadblock to the prize.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:18 AM 10-29-2016
If the Kansas City Royals had nothing but Sandy Vaginas that made up their fanbase, they wouldn't have had any fans left after they finally broke out of their 28-year playoff drought. Those Sandy Vaginas would have departed to the Yankees or whatever other franchise traded for their sweet boos that the mean ol' Royals didn't want anymore.
A whole fanbase of petes is frightening
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 12:07 PM 10-29-2016
There is none of that passion or struggle from you. Zero. You waltzed into this forum after we had just finished Save Our Chiefs and criticized us for being terrible fans. You will NEVER understand what it means to be a fan of a football team.

And that's totally fine. But just know that whenever you call yourself a Chiefs fan, there will be people on this forum to remind you that you really aren't. Don't get mad at us just because we're right
Do what ya gotta do, fella. It's childish and silly, but if it makes you feel better to pull out the shiny fan-card.. go with it.

All I know is that every time the Chiefs play football, my pulse and anxiety is high, and I'm on the edge of my seat to see how it all unfolds. I don't feel that way about any other team.

To me, that makes me a Chiefs fan.

When I was a little kid, I watched wrestling, and thought it was great. That stopped before I became a teenager.. because I realized the shit was fake and ghey.

OH NOEZ!!!! I quit on teh wrestling, and I have no passions! What a betrayer I am!

Really, dude.. you sound like a very underdeveloped human being that expects everyone to walk your fandom path or be vilified. It's truly pathetic, and deep down, you have to know this.

You don't know me, and I don't know you. I don't give a shit what team(s) you like over the years... or why you are here.. or whether you will stay or not. Why in the holy **** do you care what team(s) I like or why I'm here?

THAT is the real question.. and before you say "oh I don't care".. remind yourself.. If you really didn't care, then we would never have had or be having this discussion in the first place.

I'm here to enjoy Chiefs football, and read what the fair-minded people have to say about them. All of this better fan BS and hate-mongering is so played out. 3+ years and counting. :-)
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 12:09 PM 10-29-2016
Originally Posted by ASS11:
To be a fan of the Chiefs, to want them to succeed, is to also hate and deny Alex the Deceiver, the ultimate roadblock to the prize.
Let's just for a moment say that there is something valid here. That Alex is shit, and he's holding the Chiefs back from greatness.

Why would you be so stupid as top blame the QB? and not the HC/GM for playing this QB?

We can probably all agree that Alex, if nothing else, gives it his all.

So if he gives his all.. still sucks.. yet Andy and Dorsey keep playing him... why not cry everyday about them? Wouldn't THEY be the ones to hate on?
[Reply]
O.city 12:13 PM 10-29-2016
Sandy is Alex Smith's wife. Gotta be
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 12:22 PM 10-29-2016
Originally Posted by O.city:
Sandy is Alex Smith's wife. Gotta be
It's often not even about Alex. The problem is too many people here are pathetic twat waffles.

Folks keep asking "oh why is there not more or better football discussion on CP? what can we do to improve CP?"

It's right there in front of you all. Stop being such douchbags.. and it's not just to me. You treat your own "pure" Chiefs' fans like shit. So many miserable ****ing assholes on here that must need to come here to let out their shit-life frustrations.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:28 PM 10-29-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Why in the holy **** do you care what team(s) I like or why I'm here?
Because I like this place, and you're an offensive twat. Please, let's not forget why this started: you pulled your usual, "You're not a real fan because you become dejected and indifferent when your team is losing or about to lose." And don't make me find all of your ridiculous posts that go beyond that, where you assert that people who do that throughout the course of a season are "cowards" who show the world that they're emotionally fragile individuals afraid of failure.

You're different from other former 9er fans. You're a fucking headcase. temper11 is a nice guy. Mav is a bro. You're nothing more than a stupid worthless cunt who periodically chucks rocks at the locals from your glass highhorse.

This forum has always been an excellent timewaster for all of us, but it's also a community. When somebody posts stupid shit, then people let them know about it. Why I keep bringing this topic up around you is because you keep pissing me off with your insufferable bullshit. Don't like me challenging you? Then stop posting. I'm just as free to criticize you as you are to say whatever you want about various players or what you think of other Chiefs fans who tend to think negatively.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 40
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up