ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 37
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Antonio Brown rips off his jersey and appears to quit on his team mid game
Deberg_1990 02:14 PM 01-02-2022
Wut?

Antonio Brown took off his uniform and ran off the field.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 2, 2022

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:25 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
There’s no reason for them to do that. Even Arians feels bad for him and wants him to get help.
He didn’t seem to mind enabling him and apologizing for him while he was scoring TDs. Now he feels sorry for him when it blows up in his face? For as much credit as arians getting in this thread people forget that he and Tomlin produced the leagues biggest head cases under their watch. Big Ben spiraled out of control and many accused arians of coddling him. Arians of all people should know the character of Antonio brown and leveon bell and he brought BOTH of them back.

And on the injury history, gronk played with broken ribs and a punctured lung. Godwin was sprinting out an ACL injury. Fournette pulled a hammy then ran routes. Brady played last year on a torn MCL. Now mike evans and fournette will likely both play through hammy injuries. Maybe they’re just really tough. But the bucs track record of dealing with injuries is really lousy.

So, much as you can’t see any way arians and company can be blamed here, their credibility isn’t great on this either.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:36 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
I’m shocked players on voidable contracts won’t speak out against their teams.

You’re a child.
Oh, I’m the child.

Not you gullible fucks that are falling for AB’s bullshit despite him being a walking red flag.

Players stick up for their teammates all of the time. They don’t have to throw the entire organization under the bus to let everybody know they support their teammate.

Just look at Brady. His comments also seem to indicate that AB lost it because he wasn’t getting the ball enough, not that he was being forced to play when hurt.

You think Brady stuck by AB’s side all of this time just to sit back and watch him get cut because he refused to play hurt?

Why is it so hard for you dumbasses to believe that AB is using the injury he had going into the game to change the narrative?

It’s clear as fucking day what is going on here and I truly question the intelligence of anybody that can’t see through AB’s bullshit.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:44 PM 01-06-2022
Arians has flat out said that AB did not tell anybody, even the medical guys, that he was too hurt to play.

He simply refused to go on to the field with no explanation.

I find that a lot easier to believe than AB told them he was too hurt to play and they tried to force him.

I don’t see how any reasonable person can come to a different conclusion based on everything we already know about AB and the way he left the field.
[Reply]
Curé 09:16 PM 01-06-2022
ab is nuttier than a can of planters and arians is a ass hat.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:22 PM 01-06-2022
AB is a dumbfuck

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-meltdown.html
[Reply]
kevrunner 09:42 PM 01-06-2022
Funny how absolutely none of AB’s teammates have come to his defense. The NFL is a brotherhood, and you’d like to believe someone would speak up if he were being forced to play injured.

Their silence speaks volumes to the validity of his claims, same as his actions leaving the field.
I think the same way, especially a player like Mike Evans, he’s a future HOF’er, has made millions upon millions of $$$ already, and any NFL team would try to sign him in a heartbeat if he was a free agent. So the team has nothing to make him keep quiet if he witness what AB is claiming and it would obviously help AB big time if he would collaborate AB’s version of what went down. Bucs goal is to win the super bowl, it makes absolutely no sense for the team to play him if he was severely injured, they were playing for a better seed, I get that, but no chance at the #1 seed, I think they already locked the division up too, why would a team risk their best WR, it makes no sense. With Godwin out, it would be one of the most foolish things a team could do if AB made it known to the coaches and the doctors that he was too hurt to play.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:44 PM 01-06-2022
Arians has flat out said that AB did not tell anybody, even the medical guys, that he was too hurt to play.

He simply refused to go on to the field with no explanation.

I find that a lot easier to believe than AB told them he was too hurt to play and they tried to force him.

I don’t see how any reasonable person can come to a different conclusion based on everything we already know about AB and the way he left the field.
For a guy who is quick to dismiss every single word of AB you seem to hang on to every single word pumped out by arians, Brady and the Tampa pr dept.

The same bucs medical staff with a history of playing guys through significant injury. The same arians who’s changed his story every 5 minutes about how much they knew about ABs injury. The same Tom Brady who lied profusely about spy gate and deflate gate to save his own ass. The same bucs organization who is obviously never going to want to legally admit they played a guy through severe injury against his wishes.

So according to your story, a guy (who we acknowledged is greedy enough to know he was close to his performance incentive) decided to quit the team for no reason right before hitting his incentive? Over targets in a game where he had 5 targets by half? That doesn’t tell the story you think it does either.

Nobody is saying the bucs were guilty. But you’ve thrown out even the slightest possibility that they did anything wrong. There is PLENTY to suspect shadiness on their end too.
[Reply]
Reroka 09:46 PM 01-06-2022
If he could get his shit together I would like to sign him but I doubt he can. My guess is he is done. No team is going to sign him after that shit.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:54 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
For a guy who is quick to dismiss every single word of AB you seem to hang on to every single word pumped out by arians, Brady and the Tampa pr dept.

The same bucs medical staff with a history of playing guys through significant injury. The same arians who’s changed his story every 5 minutes about how much they knew about ABs injury. The same Tom Brady who lied profusely about spy gate and deflate gate to save his own ass. The same bucs organization who is obviously never going to want to legally admit they played a guy through severe injury against his wishes.

So according to your story, a guy (who we acknowledged is greedy enough to know he was close to his performance incentive) decided to quit the team for no reason right before hitting his incentive? Over targets in a game where he had 5 targets by half? That doesn’t tell the story you think it does either.

Nobody is saying the bucs were guilty. But you’ve thrown out even the slightest possibility that they did anything wrong. There is PLENTY to suspect shadiness on their end too.
How many times must I ignore you before you realize that I’m not discussing this any further with you?

Anybody who has ever had a back and forth with you knows how futile it is. I refuse to bang my head against a wall.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:56 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
I think the same way, especially a player like Mike Evans, he’s a future HOF’er, has made millions upon millions of $$$ already, and any NFL team would try to sign him in a heartbeat if he was a free agent. So the team has nothing to make him keep quiet if he witness what AB is claiming and it would obviously help AB big time if he would collaborate AB’s version of what went down. Bucs goal is to win the super bowl, it makes absolutely no sense for the team to play him if he was severely injured, they were playing for a better seed, I get that, but no chance at the #1 seed, I think they already locked the division up too, why would a team risk their best WR, it makes no sense. With Godwin out, it would be one of the most foolish things a team could do if AB made it known to the coaches and the doctors that he was too hurt to play.
You’re thinking critically and making too much sense. Stop!
[Reply]
tredadda 09:58 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by Reroka:
If he could get his shit together I would like to sign him but I doubt he can. My guess is he is done. No team is going to sign him after that shit.
No team was going to sign him before all this. The only reason Tampa brought him in was because of Brady lobbying and vouching for him.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:08 PM 01-06-2022
How many times must I ignore you before you realize that I’m not discussing this any further with you?

Anybody who has ever had a back and forth with you knows how futile it is. I refuse to bang my head against a wall.
Coming from the guy who insists that there’s only one possibility and anyone who thinks a tiny bit otherwise is an idiot.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:10 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Coming from the guy who insists that there’s only one possibility and anyone who thinks a tiny bit otherwise is an idiot.
No, there are only two possibilities.

Either the Bucs tried to force AB to play hurt, and that’s what all of this was about, or they didn’t.

I’m just not gullible enough to believe they did considering it’s AB, and his actions leaving the field were very telling in regards to the narrative that he’s pushing.

Feel free to die on the AB hill though, and don’t bother replying.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:15 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
I truly believe he has CTE. He hasn't been the same since Burfict laid him out a few years ago when AB was still a Steeler.
AB has had problems going back to his college days.

He was expelled from FIU for a fight with a security guard, he had issues missing meetings and team functions at Central Michigan, etc.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:20 PM 01-06-2022
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
Bounce back game after a complete ass kicking against NO. Something you know Brady doesn’t take lying down. Not to mention their recent history playing players hurt early in the season when the stakes were lower. This was a critical game for the bucs offense and for Brady and they had to do it down a ton of offensive weapons.

And I think evans is way too much a team player to get into all that. Nor would any player want to touch AB right now with a ten foot pole.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 37
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Up