Page 27 of 142
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:29 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by WhamBlock:
All of your best opponents were in games away from Arrowhead, and you lost most of them.

Look at your home schedule.
We didn't play the Dolphins, Bills, or Jets. That's for sure.
[Reply]
bostonhardo 11:29 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Here we go again. "The Chiefs haven't played anyone at home yet". Blah blah blah.

Take a look particularly at passing offense efficiency. Talking smack about the Chiefs SOS is hilariously pitiful on your part.

Maybe they shouldn't bother playing.
[Reply]
WhamBlock 11:29 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
They beat the Patriots ass.
Law of transitivity doesn't apply in football, or sports in general, for that matter. That's a horrendous offense, especially away from Jacksonville.

I think anyone with a brain can see that NE's offense will pose a significantly bigger threat than Jacksonville's.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:30 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by bostonhardo:
Maybe they shouldn't bother playing.
Did I say that?

You want to give me valid reason why the Patriots will win on Sunday? I'll entertain them. There are actually several.

"The Chiefs didn't play anybody" isn't one of them. Sorry.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:30 AM 01-15-2019
Law of transitivity doesn't apply in football, or sports in general, for that matter. That's a horrendous offense, especially away from Jacksonville.

I think anyone with a brain can see that NE's offense will pose a significantly bigger threat than Jacksonville's.
:-)

Oh, the irony.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:32 AM 01-15-2019
And that may very well be the case on Sunday, by design. I expect a lot of dime, and therefore plenty of opportunities for the Chiefs to run the ball. I'm not worried about that aspect in the absence of Hunt. Williams has played well, but he's not a guy who can break the game wide open like Hunt could.
Keep doubting Damien Williams and see what happens.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:32 AM 01-15-2019
Several of the teams the Chiefs beat that didn't END the season with great records, were on hot streaks with high expectations WHEN the Chiefs beat them. Jax is a good example as they started off well.

The Chiefs are going to Cuck NE this weekend.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:33 AM 01-15-2019

You were the one bringing up the fact that we lost on the road to some playoff teams. But carry on. You are doing a much better job at making an ass of yourself than I could ever do.
[Reply]
WhamBlock 11:34 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Keep doubting Damien Williams and see what happens.
I'm not doubting him. He may very well put up good numbers on the ground. But he won't have that big explosive play that Hunt burned us on in the previous two meetings. he's just not that kind of player, especially in the passing game. Hunt averaged something like 14 yards per reception. Williams only averages 7.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 11:35 AM 01-15-2019
Bro the Pats lost by two scores to the shitty ass Lions and Titans so I don't want to hear it.
[Reply]
Frosty 11:35 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Several of the teams the Chiefs beat that didn't END the season with great records, were on hot streaks with high expectations WHEN the Chiefs beat them. Jax is a good example as they started off well.

The Chiefs are going to outstanding citizen NE this weekend.
Bengals were 4-2 and considered one of the hottest offenses in the league at the time and the Chiefs destroyed them.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:36 AM 01-15-2019
Who didn't play anyone tough this year?
https://www.sharpfootballstats.com/2...-schedule.html

Check NE strength of Schedule by week.
[Reply]
Iowanian 11:38 AM 01-15-2019
The first 8 weeks looked like a meat grinder at the time. The Chargers were being picked as super bowl contenders, the Steelers were supposed to be good, San Fran was a media favorite to be a tough out, the Jags were doing well at that point in the season....

New England has 6 games per year vs the Bad news bears.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:39 AM 01-15-2019
I'm not doubting him. He may very well put up good numbers on the ground. But he won't have that big explosive play that Hunt burned us on in the previous two meetings. he's just not that kind of player, especially in the passing game. Hunt averaged something like 14 yards per reception. Williams only averages 7.
Hunt had a catch of 50 yards against Cleveland and 67 against New England that skews the stats. He only had 26 total catches, with that sample size, the average is far less meaningful.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:39 AM 01-15-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Who didn't play anyone tough this year?
https://www.sharpfootballstats.com/2...-schedule.html

Check NE strength of Schedule by week.
Green means go! LOL
[Reply]
Page 27 of 142
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127 > Last »
Up