ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 125
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
RunKC 11:09 AM 08-05-2022
Well he’s either gonna be similar to Jonathan Taylor or he’s gonna be Knile Davis. Man…Knole Davis could have been Jonathan Taylor if he even had an ounce of vision. And Clyde doesn’t have great vision or long speed.

Judging by camp reports and especially from Nate Taylor, Pacheco is trending upwards. And he’s taking Ronald Jones job so far. Won’t be long before he takes Clyde’s.

This could be a massive steal for us
[Reply]
New World Order 11:12 AM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Well he’s either gonna be similar to Jonathan Taylor or he’s gonna be Knile Davis. Man…Knole Davis could have been Jonathan Taylor if he even had an ounce of vision. And Clyde doesn’t have great vision or long speed.

Judging by camp reports and especially from Nate Taylor, Pacheco is trending upwards. And he’s taking Ronald Jones job so far. Won’t be long before he takes Clyde’s.

This could be a massive steal for us
I'd rather keep ROJO and cut Clyde, but that's not going to happen.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:20 AM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Pacheco doesn't have the position handed to him at all. There's still pressure to use CEH, and it's hard to ignore Jet McKinnon's effectiveness in the playoffs. If Pacheco gets carries, it's because he earned them by being better than the other guys. If he's not, then he'll still probably make the team as a kick returner.
probably? He is a lock to make the 53 man roster.
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 11:23 AM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Okay, I officially retract my prior statement and am a believer. That is some pretty ridiculous company to be in athletic-wise. UbejaChieffyBugger and other Pachechoalytes - I concede to you pre-preseason.
I would love for Pacheco to take the no. 1 job from CEH. I have to see it before I believe he can do it though. That last little nugget in that tweet is worth noting. Even though CEH hasn't been explosive he moves the chains. Pacheco has to be able to do that and more
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:45 AM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
probably? He is a lock to make the 53 man roster.
He's a 7th round pick who hasn't even played a preseason game at a position where we have depth (albeit of questionable quality). The only comfortable lock in our RB room is Clyde.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:50 AM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
He's a 7th round pick who hasn't even played a preseason game at a position where we have depth (albeit of questionable quality). The only comfortable lock in our RB room is Clyde.
Let's get the preseason started, baby.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:00 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Breece Hall, Buffalo wanted him badly. Jets picked him right in front of them, and you could tell Breece wasn’t happy about it.
I LOVE the Jets draft class this year.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:24 PM 08-05-2022
Whenever the coaching staff is continuously talking up a rookie in camp, then they usually turn out pretty good.

Mahomes, Hunt, Thornhill, T. Smith, Humphrey

It's a good sign that he just might be pretty good.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:24 PM 08-05-2022
Here's the thing on Hunt: So many times he'd get the ball, and then break it open and my brain would think YES that's a first down he's got it...oh he's going to get some extra yards herOH SHIT OR HE'S GONNA SAY FUCK IT AND SCORE RIGHT NOW? THERE HE GOES oh he's gonna get tackled but great run anywaOH NO HE'S NOT GONNA GET TACKLED MOTHERFUCKER KEEP GOING and then Hunt would score and put the game away. Damien Williams also did that in the playoffs.

CEH has not done that one fucking time and I miss it
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:26 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by CatfishBob2:
I would love for Pacheco to take the no. 1 job from CEH. I have to see it before I believe he can do it though. That last little nugget in that tweet is worth noting. Even though CEH hasn't been explosive he moves the chains. Pacheco has to be able to do that and more
CEH only had 29 total 1st downs last year, so no he really doesn't move the chains.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:30 PM 08-05-2022
CEH is only "good" because the line is so good.

I reserve the right to change my mind if his injuries are behind him and that turns out to be more important than I assumed
[Reply]
Chris Meck 12:35 PM 08-05-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:

I reserve the right to change my mind if his injuries are behind him and that turns out to be more important than I assumed
I reserve the right to change my opinion if I'm proven wrong.😁
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:38 PM 08-05-2022

He was running hard against the Bills in the playoffs. I’m hoping we’ll see that guy for an entire season.

Not counting on it though.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:40 PM 08-05-2022

His longest run last year was 17 yards.

[Reply]
RealSNR 12:50 PM 08-05-2022
Granted, it was the Vermeil era OL, but remember how you'd hand the ball off to Priest Holmes inside the 10 and that motherfucker would score each and every time? Guy had a nose for the end zone.

Our OL isn't Roaf/Waters/Wiegmann/Shields, but it's pretty good, and it's disappointing that when CEH gets a carry inside the 5, his stats for scoring aren't very good at all.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 125
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Up