ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 36
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>College Football: The Colorado Buffalos
DenverChief 08:32 AM 09-03-2023

[Reply]
DaFace 11:25 AM 11-07-2023
I'll at least say that the "Buffalos" in the title makes my eye twitch.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:35 AM 11-07-2023
:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:10 PM 11-07-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Also Buffalo fans are Broncos fans and those people deserve no joy in their life. I am happy if every sports franchise in that state is failing. Unlike the couple mods we’ve got in here who love Denver franchises! Boom! Roasted!
I'd have far more reasons to hate "sharing" a team with Mizzou fans than Broncos fans.. off the top of my head, I think I know like 2 Broncos fans personally and very few exist here. If it wasn't for renting the corpse of Peyton Manning for a few years, we'd be talking late 90s for the last time they were on the radar.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:35 PM 11-07-2023
All this does is push us to pile on further. You do realize that right?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:17 PM 11-09-2023
Deion leading these kids right

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/co...-campus-police
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:17 AM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Deion leading these kids right

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/co...-campus-police
But they're special. They should all have their own private parking spaces. :-)
[Reply]
Pablo 09:18 AM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
But they're special. They should all have their own private parking spaces. :-)
Shit-dur thinks he's above the rules????

Say it ain't so!
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:23 AM 11-10-2023
His kid drives a Rolls-Royce?
[Reply]
Pablo 09:26 AM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Well, when it's not booted he does, yeah.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:56 AM 11-10-2023
I think a bowl game is not happening for this team. The Rolls Royce stuff is just ridiculous, but when daddy got the money I guess...
[Reply]
Pablo 10:06 AM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I think a bowl game is not happening for this team. The Rolls Royce stuff is just ridiculous, but when daddy got the money I guess...
Zona and Utah are gonna put it on them, so that's 7 losses. Wazu sucks ass so they should beat them.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:17 AM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I know players don't shy away from the money they make, even well before NIL... it's definitely a bit above and beyond that with a Rolls-Royce though. It would be a bit awkward pulling up to a college campus in one and have the season fall apart. There's some cognitive dissonance going on in that head of his.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:23 AM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
i still don't understand how those exist.

I mean if you have a Rolls, you could've essentially had any car you want.

And your choice is "Hey, why don't I get the one that looks like a really ostentatious Chrysler 300..."?

They're goddamn hideous. If the Audi (better car) is too plain, get a 7 series. If that doesn't scream "I'm wealthy and better than you" loudly enough, get a Bentley Continental. And if you're simply not opposed to having probably the best car on the planet, just get a damn S-Class.

Rolls Royce exists PURELY as a status symbol and if you drive one, you're probably an asshole.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:44 AM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

And your choice is "Hey, why don't I get the one that looks like a really ostentatious Chrysler 300..."?

They're goddamn hideous. If the Audi (better car) is too plain, get a 7 series. If that doesn't scream "I'm wealthy and better than you" loudly enough, get a Bentley Continental. And if you're simply not opposed to having probably the best car on the planet, just get a damn S-Class.

Rolls Royce exists PURELY as a status symbol and if you drive one, you're probably an asshole.
Yeah, just the fact you can buy an S-Class or AMG or an M6 or several others for a quarter of the price.. or even one of the more expensive Porsche models for half the price.

And the entitled shit probably doesn't even appreciate what he drives, when it's not booted.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:06 AM 11-10-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

But then you can't tell people you drive a Rolls Royce.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 36
« First < 172324252627 28293031 > Last »
Up