ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 269 of 313
« First < 169219259265266267268269 270271272273279 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
Marcellus 10:14 AM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Blythe just had hernia surgery so he may be on the PUP
It wouldn't be PUP it would be IR, you cant go on PUP once you have participated in a single practice.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:26 AM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
With Long on PUP you can keep 9 OL and carry the extra RB while they get healthy.

I also want to see Gore make this team, as I think he’s at least as good as Williams and younger/cheaper.

Also give me Fountain over Kemp and Fortson over Bell.

I want Tim ward to make it, because it was really nice seeing a huge dude in #92 actually produce. Like if Kpass was actually talented.
Ward isn't going anywhere. They cut Taco. Ward's going to play.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:33 AM 08-24-2021
Ward kind of looked like a badass so far. I'm optimistic
[Reply]
louie aguiar 11:33 AM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
My preseason week 2 projected final roster (not assuming waiver/FA signings). I fully expect that 2-3 of these guys on this list will be some combination
of traded or replaced by someone not yet on the roster.

QB: Mahomes, Henne
RB: CEH, Williams, McKinnon, Gore
FB: Burton
TE: Kelce, Bell, Gray, Fortson
T: Brown, Niang, Remmers, Wylie
C/G: Humphrey, Blythe, Thuney, Smith, Allegretti,
WR: Hill, Hardman, Pringle, Robinson, Kemp, Fountain

DE: Jones, Okafor, Kaindoh, Clark, Danna, Ward
DT: Reed, Wharton, Nnadi, Saunders
LB: Hitchens, Gay, Bolton, Neiman, DoD
CB: Ward, Sneed, Hughes, Fenton, Baker
S:Mathieu, Sorenson, Thornhill, Watts

Offense: 26
Defense: 24

The players i considered for the final roster spot: Bell, LDT, Key.

I went with Bell ultimately because he's a special teamer who has a couple of years in the offense. I understand that cutting LDT doesn't make salary
cap sense, but i think the Chiefs care more about the best roster than what makes salary cap sense. LDT missed a year of football and was running with the 3rd team, mostly, before getting hurt.
I would replace Wylie with PTW
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:38 AM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
I would replace Wylie with PTW
Wanogho isn't going anywhere either.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:47 AM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
With Long on PUP you can keep 9 OL and carry the extra RB while they get healthy.

I also want to see Gore make this team, as I think he’s at least as good as Williams and younger/cheaper.

Also give me Fountain over Kemp and Fortson over Bell.

I want Tim ward to make it, because it was really nice seeing a huge dude in #92 actually produce. Like if Kpass was actually talented.
I would be shocked if Kemp and Bell were cut...that doesn't mean that Fountain or Fortson will be cut though... tough decisions to come.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:14 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
The more I think about it, the more realistic a undefeated season is. A undefeated season must mean we have depth and I just think about it Mahomes we’re to miss any number of games I feel 100% capable that Henne can go in there and win against anybody. He proved it in the playoffs.
We're not going undefeated, dude.

Henne only proved that he could make a couple big plays. From the moment he came in the game until the clock expired, the Browns scored more points than we did. If Henne starts that one, we lose.
[Reply]
TLO 12:15 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
We're not going undefeated, dude.

Henne only proved that he could make a couple big plays. From the moment he came in the game until the clock expired, the Browns scored more points than we did. If Henne starts that one, we lose.
Thankfully we don't play a team the caliber of the Browns every week of the season.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:17 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Thankfully we don't play a team the caliber of the Browns every week of the season.
And we’re not the same team we were last year.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:19 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
I'd put the Ravens, Bills, Packers, and Titans on or near the same level. Not to mention a few tough divisional games against LV and LA.

What he said all around just isn't going to happen. We won't go undefeated and Henne didn't prove that he can beat anyone.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:23 PM 08-24-2021
I'd put the Ravens, Bills, Packers, and Titans on or near the same level. Not to mention a few tough divisional games against LV and LA.

What he said all around just isn't going to happen. We won't go undefeated and Henne didn't prove that he can beat anyone.
Of course odds are against it... but we had a makeshift shitty offensive line most of last year and we really lost one regular season game, and then we got beat up worse and lost the Superbowl. If we stay healthy we should be favored in every game... so yes, there's a chance.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:27 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Of course odds are against it... but we had a makeshift shitty offensive line most of last year and we really lost one regular season game, and then we got beat up worse and lost the Superbowl. If we stay healthy we should be favored in every game... so yes, there's a chance.
Yes, we are a really good team with an amazing QB and top-notch coaching.. we still ain't going undefeated.

The chances of making it through the season without losing major contributors to injury or COVID are just too low. Plus we are always good for at least one game a season in which we suck ass. We lost to the fucking Raiders last year.
[Reply]
Dante84 12:27 PM 08-24-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
My preseason week 2 projected final roster (not assuming waiver/FA signings). I fully expect that 2-3 of these guys on this list will be some combination
of traded or replaced by someone not yet on the roster.

QB: Mahomes, Henne
RB: CEH, Williams, McKinnon, Gore
FB: Burton
TE: Kelce, Bell, Gray, Fortson
T: Brown, Niang, Remmers, Wylie
C/G: Humphrey, Blythe, Thuney, Smith, Allegretti,
WR: Hill, Hardman, Pringle, Robinson, Kemp, Fountain

DE: Jones, Okafor, Kaindoh, Clark, Danna, Ward
DT: Reed, Wharton, Nnadi, Saunders
LB: Hitchens, Gay, Bolton, Neiman, DoD
CB: Ward, Sneed, Hughes, Fenton, Baker
S:Mathieu, Sorenson, Thornhill, Watts

Offense: 26
Defense: 24
TOTAL: 50
+ Butker, Townsend, Winchester = 53

The players i considered for the final roster spot: Bell, LDT, Key.

I went with Bell ultimately because he's a special teamer who has a couple of years in the offense. I understand that cutting LDT doesn't make salary
cap sense, but i think the Chiefs care more about the best roster than what makes salary cap sense. LDT missed a year of football and was running with the 3rd team, mostly, before getting hurt.

We need a Kicker, Punter & Longsnapper this year my dude!

Still frustrated the roster sizes haven't increased to 55 or 56, with all the injuries that happen in a given year and now the additional game.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:30 PM 08-24-2021
Yes, we are a really good team with an amazing QB and top-notch coaching.. we still ain't going undefeated.

The chances of making it through the season without losing major contributors to injury or COVID are just too low. Plus we are always good for at least one game a season in which we suck ass. We lost to the ****ing Raiders last year.
again, the odds are against it happening, meaning less than 50%, probably much less, but if healthy, we will be favored in every game.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:36 PM 08-24-2021
Yea we aren’t going undefeated.

Nor should we want that. I’d much rather win 14 games and win the SB. I don’t care about going undefeated in the regular season. That just means they might be burnt out and due for a loss when it matters most.
[Reply]
Page 269 of 313
« First < 169219259265266267268269 270271272273279 > Last »
Up