ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 268 of 277
« First < 168218258264265266267268 269270271272 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Bills Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-23-2022
Eat shit and die, Bills.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:08 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Oh, man. I remember the Chiefs being there a few times. 1995 comes to mind. I feel bad for them.
[Reply]
13Seconds 09:42 AM 01-28-2022
Broken by their own coaches I would say.

Mahomes with the routine toss to a wide open Kelce is overtime had to have Bills players fuming that they were ever put in that coverage. You have to at least make Mahomes do something special. Not throw to a wide open guy.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:59 AM 01-28-2022
It is that, but what I saw were men who, while hurt, look determined, not broken. They will be back, and I think they will come back stronger than before and more determined than ever.

They will be a team to be dealt with if, somehow, they don't mess up their roster or get bitten really badly by the injury bug.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:02 AM 01-28-2022
I don't know. Declining to play in the Pro Bowl seems like kind of a bitch move.
[Reply]
mkp785 11:20 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I was at that Rams game and I always wished we'd had a crazy last second bomb to Hill or something. It was already one of the greatest regular season games ever. The bomb would have cemented it at #1.

This time we came through with the last second miracle, in the freaking playoffs.
Hoping we get our chance to redeem that game in 2 weeks. I want LA if we get past the Cincy.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:26 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
SALTY BITCH

That's a hilariously bitter and inaccurate take. Maybe he can zoom in and try to find a uniform violation on a player's socks.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:27 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
It is that, but what I saw were men who, while hurt, look determined, not broken. They will be back, and I think they will come back stronger than before and more determined than ever.

They will be a team to be dealt with if, somehow, they don't mess up their roster or get bitten really badly by the injury bug.
Not saying there's a curse, but if the Bills don't meet high expectations next year...

The Patrick Mahomes divisional round curse.

Colts lose to Mahomes in the divisional. Andrew Luck retires.

Texans lose to Mahomes in the divisional. The team becomes a complete and utter mess

The Browns lose to Mahomes (and Henne!) in the divisional. What was a confident team on the rise can't even beat the Steelers to get into the playoffs. Major questions about their so-called franchise QB.

All four teams missed the playoffs the year following.

If the Bills miss the playoffs, there's officially a Mahomes curse. He officially becomes an actual grim reaper.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:27 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I don't know. Declining to play in the Pro Bowl seems like kind of a bitch move.
My guess is that after seeing Patrick Mahomes II play, he knows that he doesn't deserve any honors at QB and they should all go to Patrick Mahomes II.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:29 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
That's a hilariously bitter and inaccurate take. Maybe he can zoom in and try to find a uniform violation on a player's socks.
The funny thing to me is that everyone wants to nitpick a missed call on THE biggest play of the game, as if it really affected the outcome. Well, should we go back and review all the missed calls that allowed Buffalo to sustain drives before the OT? I mean, I've watched that clip he posted 6 different times, and I still don't see what he's seeing at all....and more importantly, neither did the refs.:-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:30 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
SALTY BITCH

I just watched this almost a dozen times. I don't see any movement at all when Kelce is getting set. Am I missing something or does the video actually PROVE that he's making shit up?
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:36 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
The funny thing to me is that everyone wants to nitpick a missed call on THE biggest play of the game, as if it really affected the outcome. Well, should we go back and review all the missed calls that allowed Buffalo to sustain drives before the OT? I mean, I've watched that clip he posted 6 different times, and I still don't see what he's seeing at all....and more importantly, neither did the refs.:-)
I just watched this almost a dozen times. I don't see any movement at all when Kelce is getting set. Am I missing something or does the video actually PROVE that he's making shit up?
Yeah, nothing happened. The receivers were set and Kelce was in motion. I'm wondering if the guy doesn't know that players in motion don't have to be set.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:36 AM 01-28-2022
Joe Burrow is the sixth QB to make it to the conference championship after taking 50+ sacks during the regular season. Burrow was sacked 62 times which ranks him FIRST among those 6 QB's.

NONE of the other 5 advanced to the Super Bowl and FOUR of them failed to score a single offensive TD in the championship game.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:38 AM 01-28-2022
Joe Burrow is the sixth QB to make it to the conference championship after taking 50+ sacks during the regular season. Burrow was sacked 62 times which ranks him FIRST among those 6 QB's.

NONE of the other 5 advanced to the Super Bowl and FOUR of them failed to score a single offensive TD in the championship game.
Well, we know that's not gonna happen
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:46 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
And we still score a TD. It was first down.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:49 PM 01-28-2022
Gay with the wet vac was uncalled for
[Reply]
Page 268 of 277
« First < 168218258264265266267268 269270271272 > Last »
Up