ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 268 of 324
« First < 168218258264265266267268 269270271272278318 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Cardinals Release WR DeAndre Hopkins [Titans, 2yr/$26 million]
Dante84 11:03 AM 05-26-2023
Interesting

Cardinals released DeAndre Hopkins. pic.twitter.com/c0f9UaabYA

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 26, 2023

[Reply]
Mecca 12:40 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Dude's made over $100 million in his career on some really shitty teams... yeah, it's still pretty easy to say he doesn't care that much about a ring.
I mean for most guys it's all about the most money they can get, trying to create generational wealth etc.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:08 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Dude's made over $100 million in his career on some really shitty teams... yeah, it's still pretty easy to say he doesn't care that much about a ring.
Guy asked to be traded out of Houston because they wouldn't pay him and at the time Houston had a young QB on the rise and had just won the division.

"Fuck you, pay me" has pretty much been his motto his entire career.

Nah, he don't give a damn about ring chasing. He might someday, but only after the bag is a distant memory. And hey - for a lot of these guys, this IS just a job so they want to earn as much as they can, while they can.

But I don't really want to hear about him looking to win anything - he very clearly wasn't.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:22 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Guy asked to be traded out of Houston because they wouldn't pay him and at the time Houston had a young QB on the rise and had just won the division.

Not to mention they had JUST paid his ass 2-3 seasons prior and still had years remaining on that contract.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:26 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by redfriday:
Very well done! Sending it as soon as I get home!
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:35 PM 07-18-2023
Let it go fellas, we're way better off long term without him anyway

I seriously cannot wait to see how this young corp shakes out, telling you man we're all gonna pleasantly surprised... this is a VERY diverse group, and we got all of them for relative pennies on the dollar
[Reply]
carcosa 03:36 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
We can't win it every year
WRONG!!!!!
[Reply]
Wilson8 04:08 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
He’s a weak-minded bitch! The DeAndre Hopkins of CP if you will!
The whole DJBill posts and story was disturbing!

He weaved a pretty good story of what the Chiefs were going to do.

He told us a lot about himself that would say he has had jobs and responsibilities that would involve keeping confidential information secret.

What bothered me the most about his story was that his source was a person working for the Chiefs that was sharing information that they had no business sharing.

I tried to figure out who this Chiefs person might be, but when I got to the part about borrowing a weed whip, I thought this was bullshit.

They would be too busy, be able to afford yard care, or buy their own damn tools.

Also, if there really is someone working for the Chiefs sharing inside information, they need to stop it.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 04:19 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by Wilson8:

What bothered me the most about his story was that his source was a person working for the Chiefs that was sharing information that they had no business sharing.
What bothered ME the most was that it was very obvious bullshit, much of which made no sense, didn't align with the workings of the NFL as we've all grown accustomed to, was clearly based off public reports and demonstrated a big lack of understanding of NFL processes, and was pre-loaded with excuses.

Unfortunately for DJBILL, he lacked a basic understanding of the NFL to be able to coherently formulate a solid "OK GANG".

With that said, i'm looking forward to reading his inside scoop on the Chris Jones contract.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:22 PM 07-18-2023
There should be penalties for attempting that like some kind of sociopath
[Reply]
TEX 05:00 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by Wilson8:
The whole DJBill posts and story was disturbing!

He weaved a pretty good story of what the Chiefs were going to do.

He told us a lot about himself that would say he has had jobs and responsibilities that would involve keeping confidential information secret.

I tried to figure out who this Chiefs person might be, but when I got to the part about borrowing a weed whip, I thought this was bullshit.

They would be too busy, be able to afford yard care, or buy their own damn tools.

Also, if there really is someone working for the Chiefs sharing inside information, they need to stop it.
What bothered you the most, is exactly why I told him he was full of shit. Nobody with the Chiefs would share what he said they did.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:13 PM 07-18-2023
Dbag competes with high mileage Henry to be the face of the franchise. KC or Buffalo he's playing third banana at best
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:17 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by TEX:
What bothered you the most, is exactly why I told him he was full of shit. Nobody with the Chiefs would share what he said they did.
I think his story could have had some truth to it... The Titans were offering D-HOP 2 yrs - $14 mill with incentives to $20. Chiefs are close to extending Jones and know the window of cap savings. Chiefs come close to the titans offer, but iwth more incentives, the news media winds up the press machine as they see the Chiefs having a good shot at getting D-Hop. D-Hop's agent goes back to the Titans and say the Chiefs are close and he wants to play with Mahomes... and Titans say 2 for $26m, up to $32 with incentives... They come back to the Chiefs, and the Chiefs laugh. D-Hop signs with the Tits...
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:24 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I think his story could have had some truth to it... The Titans were offering D-HOP 2 yrs - $14 mill with incentives to $20. Chiefs are close to extending Jones and know the window of cap savings. Chiefs come close to the titans offer, but iwth more incentives, the news media winds up the press machine as they see the Chiefs having a good shot at getting D-Hop. D-Hop's agent goes back to the Titans and say the Chiefs are close and he wants to play with Mahomes... and Titans say 2 for $26m, up to $32 with incentives... They come back to the Chiefs, and the Chiefs laugh. D-Hop signs with the Tits...
He was literally completely full of shit dude. He ain't gonna suck you off for sticking up for him.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:01 PM 07-18-2023
Has Djbill said anything since the signing?
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:20 PM 07-18-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Has Djbill said anything since the signing?
He thumb downed one of my posts about him. He's a pussy
[Reply]
Page 268 of 324
« First < 168218258264265266267268 269270271272278318 > Last »
Up