ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 265 of 289
« First < 165215255261262263264265 266267268269275 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Frazod 06:07 PM 02-13-2024

[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:12 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
??

image post
Wood
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:15 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
I mean...come on. Ed Kelce might be the one getting the most out of this relationship.

That's all kinds of awesome
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 06:18 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
WilliamTheIrish got me started, haha.

Here you go, this one's for you, Willie.

This is a track "Latto" dropped last week dissin' Ice Spice. The majority of the song is directed at her.

"20 black suburbans pulled up like sunday service" is in reference to Latto pulling up in Ice Spice's hood with a bunch of security to do a video shoot etc while calling out Ice Spice to come fight her 1v1 LOL.
Okay, I had to listen a couple of times to get the lyrics correct. But still don’t know why Latto would have a beef.
[Reply]
Katipan 06:22 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Wood
There was some rumor of creampies so careful.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 06:45 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Okay, I had to listen a couple of times to get the lyrics correct. But still don’t know why Latto would have a beef.
Ice Spice is a Nicki Minaj minion and Nicki hates Latto (Nicki hates everyone who doesn't bow to her). Nicki's minions attack whomever she sicks them on.

Ice Spice dropped some sort of shade towards Latto on twitter or some shit, Latto responded in a line on her hit song, "Put it on Da Floor" in which she says, "And i heard about your coochie bitch!"

That line is in reference to internet rumors about Ice Spice having stank pussy or some shit.
[Reply]
Cheater5 06:53 PM 02-13-2024
Godamn I feel old and out of touch when I casually pop in this thread.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:33 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:

Is this available on some other platform or service?
[Reply]
DaFace 07:43 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Is this available on some other platform or service?
It'll be on Netflix tomorrow I believe. And typically the mic'd up clips are released slowly on YouTube... I think.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:48 PM 02-13-2024
It'll be on Netflix tomorrow I believe. And typically the mic'd up clips are released slowly on YouTube... I think.

Cool. I really can’t wait for all the nfl films stuff.
[Reply]
DRM08 07:50 PM 02-13-2024
Maybe I'm too naive or maybe the rest of the world is too cynical, but it seems like a legit relationship instead of a publicity stunt. Guess we'll see how that goes over time for them.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:52 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Maybe I'm too naive or maybe the rest of the world is too cynical, but it seems like a legit relationship instead of a publicity stunt. Guess we'll see how that goes over time for them.
Uhm, no one is still calling this a publicity stunt. That part was over months ago,
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:53 PM 02-13-2024
It's shown live on CW tonight (8pm est or cst). And then starts streaming tomorrow on Netflix.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:57 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
NGL, they looked awkward as fuck the first couple of times they were out in public together.
[Reply]
wazu 08:02 PM 02-13-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
NGL, they looked awkward as fuck the first couple of times they were out in public together.
No idea what you’re talking about. Travis driving away with her in his convertible as she laughed like a teenager looked awkward to you?
[Reply]
Page 265 of 289
« First < 165215255261262263264265 266267268269275 > Last »
Up