ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 264 of 313
« First < 164214254260261262263264 265266267268274 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*** 2021 Chiefs Training Camp MEGATHREAD ***
wazu 11:33 AM 07-24-2021
Posting this as a repository for random training camp content. Glad to see Andy moving around today without the cane.

Andy Reid rocking the all white Air Force 1s with white tube socks.#Chiefs #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/opdxFDbTsh

— Micaela Dea (@NPNowDea) July 24, 2021

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:46 PM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Here's another way to think about it: with 39 absolute locks, there are 14 open roster spots for the 21 below players.

Pick your 7 cuts from the below list.

Burton
Bell
Fortson
Powell
Remmers
Wylie
Blythe
Saunders
Baker
Fenton
Thompson
Kemp
Fountain
Long
Allegretti
Tega Wanaho
Ward
Cobb
Key
Watts

Keyes
Red- Cut
Magenta - Practice Squad
Purple - IR/PUP
Blue - trade
[Reply]
JakeF 01:47 PM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Red- Cut
Magenta - Practice Squad
Purple - IR/PUP
Blue - trade
I thought i heard good things about Watts at TC.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:02 PM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Every indication is he's practicing with the 1s and getting the same treatment. If he was on the bubble they'd be playing him more. It's not like Reid to just yank the rug out from under a player like that.
I felt like they were trying to showcase Robinson and Thompson against the Cardinals, which made me believe that they were both being propped up for a trade, or their release so they would have a better chance to catch on with another team.

Thompson got a lot of carries, and Robinson got a lot of targets, plus Robinson returned punts too, which I think most agree is just a bad idea. It was odd to see individual role players being the apparent focus of the offense, even in a preseason game.

I personally can't stand Darwin Thompson, and while I am not a Robinson fan, he does know the offensive system. It would not hurt my feelings if both of these players were sent packing, but I would hope that a back-up fumbler/hurdler would be shipped off before a player who contributed to the offense on a regular basis.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Dante84 02:04 PM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Where is Zayne Anderson who has been running with the ones in camp over the last week and was in early with some ones against the cards and where is Bootle, DOD, Damone Harris and Darrius Harris?
Given the names in the list, I felt they didn't have a 50% or better chance to make the cut, but who knows. I'm just trying to guess.

Feel free to throw them in there, though, and still pick just 14 of the 26.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:05 PM 08-23-2021
Does anyone have video of Darwin hurdling a player who wasn't there? I missed the game and I want to see this
[Reply]
Dante84 02:08 PM 08-23-2021
Only reason I think DRob is a lock (at this point) is... who else knows our offense as well as him besides Hill, Hardman & Pringle?

I don't think we can go into the season with just those 3. And while I do think Kemp or Fountain are intriguing, they aren't proven yet, and so for that reason I think DRob stays for another season.

We will absolutely replace him next season.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:08 PM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Does anyone have video of Darwin hurdling a player who wasn't there? I missed the game and I want to see this
lol.

He anticipated the defender going low and diving at his legs in front of him (the defender was coming from the side) so he hurddeled, but the defender never dived, leaving Thompson looking like an idiot.

To make it worse, the defender instead caught him mid hurdle and carried his ass like a wife on a honeymoon.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:09 PM 08-23-2021

We will absolutely replace him next season.
I think they blow up the whole receiving room next off-season.
[Reply]
JakeF 02:39 PM 08-23-2021

Burton (not sure why they keep a fullback when they don't use it but they probably will
Bell <---- Both Fortson and Gray show more potential
Fortson
Powell <---- almost no reps, practice squad
Remmers
Wylie <------- Good riddance
Blythe (Humphrey is a lock, but injuries at guard keeps Blythe around)
Saunders
Okafor
Baker
Fenton
Thompson <---- Gore is better
Kemp
Fountain <------ I think the Chiefs add someone from outside
Long <------- had surgery on his knee, he'll be on IR or something
Allegretti
Tega Wanaho
Ward
Cobb
Key <-- Practice squad? Watts is a big special teamer, he gets the spot
Watts
Keyes
[Reply]
JakeF 02:41 PM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
He hurdled a ghost and then crowd-surfed a defender for a couple of yards. :-)
[Reply]
wazu 02:44 PM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
lol.

He anticipated the defender going low and diving at his legs in front of him (the defender was coming from the side) so he hurddeled, but the defender never dived, leaving Thompson looking like an idiot.

To make it worse, the defender instead caught him mid hurdle and carried his ass like a wife on a honeymoon.
When did this happen? I might need to search DVR.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 02:46 PM 08-23-2021
Here's another way to think about it: with 39 absolute locks, there are 14 open roster spots for the 21 below players.

Burton
Bell
Fortson
Powell
Remmers
Wylie
Blythe
Saunders
Okafor
Baker
Fenton
Thompson
Kemp
Fountain
Long
Allegretti
Tega Wanaho
Ward
Cobb
Key
Watts
Keyes
Remmers is listed in your locks.

Powell and Key will clear waivers for PS
[Reply]
JakeF 02:48 PM 08-23-2021
I think Wanagho is our backup LT, Remmers backup RT.

No swing OT.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:57 PM 08-23-2021

Burton
Bell
Fortson
Powell
Remmers
Wylie
Blythe
Saunders
Okafor
Baker
Fenton
Thompson
Kemp
Fountain
Long
Allegretti
Tega Wanaho
Ward
Cobb
Key
Watts
Keyes
Burton, Bell, Allegretti, Thompson, Kemp, Wylie, Keyes from that list.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:07 PM 08-23-2021
PTW looks too good to be a cut.

He’s still very young and looks like he can be a good swing tackle.
[Reply]
Page 264 of 313
« First < 164214254260261262263264 265266267268274 > Last »
Up