ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 263 of 335
« First < 163213253259260261262263 264265266267273313 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
DaFace 09:56 PM 06-26-2016
Originally Posted by Smellway:
my only disappointment is that the high sparrow wasn't made to suffer

hate that fuckstick

but seeing the look of abject terror on his face for 10 seconds was enjoyable

It's too bad the Tyrells had to die in the blast, because not only was Margaery hot as fuck, but I think she had some longer-term plan to fuck up the High Sparrow, and it would have been a lot more interesting and satisfying than "oh fuck it, just wildfire their asses."

Why do I get the feeling Jamie is going to betray Cersei?
Agreed on Margaery. Her scheming seems to have been nothing at this point, but at least she got Olenna out of town.

And as for Jamie, you've got to figure he's about to the end of his rope with Cersei. He killed the mad king - surely at some point he'll realize that his sister isn't any better.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:58 PM 06-26-2016

[Reply]
Demonpenz 10:00 PM 06-26-2016
littlefinger getting friendzoned LOL
[Reply]
keg in kc 10:09 PM 06-26-2016
Seeing some online interpreting the look between Sansa and Baelish as her upset with Jon being named King, but I interpreted it completely differently. Everything up to that point indicated her support for Jon, so I thought that moment was her realization of just how angry Littlefinger is at Jon's ascension, when she finally notices him stewing over in the corner.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:12 PM 06-26-2016
That was an oh shit moment. I knew what Cersei did was going to have an effect on him but I didn't expect him to just jump out the window.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:13 PM 06-26-2016
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Seeing some online interpreting the look between Sansa and Baelish as her upset with Jon being named King, but I interpreted it completely differently. Everything up to that point indicated her support for Jon, so I thought that moment was her realization of just how angry Littlefinger is at Jon's ascension, when she finally notices him stewing over in the corner.
Yeah, I thought her look was a "see, you're wrong" type of thing towards Baelish.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:14 PM 06-26-2016
I thought she was looking over at him to acknowledge that Jon Snow taking Winterfell killed Littlefinger's plan to use her to get to the throne.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:15 PM 06-26-2016
Which is weird because if you look at Jon he looks a little uncomfortable being proclaimed King. Of course, he can't say it in front of everybody because he needs support against the White Walkers.

I could see him once the Night King is defeated handing the crown to Sansa and becoming a fencing tutor or something.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:16 PM 06-26-2016
The citadel library has ceiling fixtures that are identical to whats in the show's intro: the rotating "sun" that depicts the Baratheon/Targareon/Lannister/Stark history.

http://m.imgur.com/a/PE3tB
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:19 PM 06-26-2016
I've played the King in the North part many times, and every time I laugh my ass off when Manderly stands up and says "Lady Mormont speaks harshly.... and truly."
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:19 PM 06-26-2016
so did arya just put the frey boys fingers in those pies...or are those FREY BOY MEAT PIES?!? :-):-)
[Reply]
listopencil 10:21 PM 06-26-2016
so did arya just put the frey boys fingers in those pies...or are those FREY BOY MEAT PIES?!? :-):-)
Chef Frey Boyardee Meat Pies
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:21 PM 06-26-2016
The latter.

Like I said, becoming no one was shedding the sense of honor she had before to do anything to kill the people on her list.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:31 PM 06-26-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
The latter.

Like I said, becoming no one was shedding the sense of honor she had before to do anything to kill the people on her list.
getting revenge on the family and the individuals that actually carried out the slaughter of her mother, brother and family would not be a dishonorable act in the GOT realm.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:34 PM 06-26-2016
Finest two hours of television I have ever seen. Holy shit. The music was fire. The first half was fire. Lady Bear Mormont was fire. Arya was fire. Dany naming Tyrion as her hand was fire.

Holy shit.
[Reply]
Page 263 of 335
« First < 163213253259260261262263 264265266267273313 > Last »
Up