ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 262 of 277
« First < 162212252258259260261262 263264265266272 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Chiefs vs Bills Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread****
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-23-2022
Eat shit and die, Bills.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:35 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Yeah really wish NFLFilms would use Nantz/Romo on that last drive. Holthus sounded like he was on life support.
wait til you hear the bills announcers :-)

ONLY EIGHT SECONDS SEPARATE THE BILLS FROM HOSTING THE AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
DRM08 09:40 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Fuck off.

Alex Smith had both of those players and managed to win 1 playoff game.
Alex had a better defense too.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:08 PM 01-26-2022
Watching that run at 13:05ish left of the OT period from CEH.

Does he need glasses or something? Seriously. What the blue fuck is his fucking problem?

If that dude were Moses he would have parted the Red Sea in a U-shape and made the Israelites double back into the Egyptian army.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:25 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by 13Seconds:
I wish we could poll all NFL gm’s and see who they would take (Pat or Allen). I think it would be closer than many think.

Allen doesn’t really have a Reek on his team that he can throw a 10 yard pass to and watch him take it 60 yards for a TD. Or a HOF tight end that can find holes in the zone no matter what. He has a 90 year old Sanders, 70 year old Beasley, and Diggs.
I'll bet half of current NFL GMs still believe the new age of athletic mobile QBs is just a fad that will soon pass, and that you're far better off building the trenches and a defense and running the ball.

Front offices are getting younger and younger, but the league is still plastered with old farts who peddle the same philosophy as their old mentors from back in the 70s and 80s. And probably half of the younger guys are legally retarded morons like Ryan Pace and John Elway who wouldn't know how to spot a good QB if the QB ripped off the GM's arms, crawled up his asshole, stuck their arms out the shoulder holes, and fired a throw 40 yards downfield on a rope for a TD.

So I don't really give a fuck what NFL GMs would say, because regardless of their opinion on the matter, all but one of them is going to spend a huge chunk of their careers losing to Patrick Mahomes.
[Reply]
Munson 10:27 PM 01-26-2022

"Do it, Kelce."

The strategy behind the magic words that saved the @Chiefs season.#NFLTurningPoint: Divisional Round streaming now on @ESPNPlus pic.twitter.com/C7SdIZxn2r

— NFL Films (@NFLFilms) January 26, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:12 AM 01-27-2022
"catch the ball and go down immediately"

fucking confident ass motherfucker visualizing what's going to happen
[Reply]
tk13 12:25 AM 01-27-2022
I wish we could poll all NFL gm’s and see who they would take (Pat or Allen). I think it would be closer than many think.

Allen doesn’t really have a Reek on his team that he can throw a 10 yard pass to and watch him take it 60 yards for a TD. Or a HOF tight end that can find holes in the zone no matter what. He has a 90 year old Sanders, 70 year old Beasley, and Diggs.
Yeah, way to leave out the guy who literally just set a record for most TD catches in a playoff game in the entire history of football.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:29 AM 01-27-2022

MOST of them will take the guy that didn't lose to Jacksonville in November.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:32 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Munson:
Still don't understand what Smith and Wiley were doing there.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 01:06 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Watching that run at 13:05ish left of the OT period from CEH.

Does he need glasses or something? Seriously. What the blue **** is his ****ing problem?

If that dude were Moses he would have parted the Red Sea in a U-shape and made the Israelites double back into the Egyptian army.
LMFAO
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:56 AM 01-27-2022
It still hasn't sunk in how incredible that sequence was.

Improvising in that moment. Mahomes shouting DO IT KELS! during his cadence. Mahomes still having the wherewithal to look Milano off, and Kelce to head fake to the outside before cutting up the seam. And then absolutely perfect timing and execution on a play they just made up.

All in the biggest moment imaginable.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:42 AM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

i love how hindsight is so invaluable :-)

just like their sideline hugging and crying before the final drive :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:10 AM 01-27-2022

Girl on the left... I'd hit it
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 05:29 AM 01-27-2022
goddamn holthus sounded like he had paid off butker to miss the FG to tie :-)
I was listening to Simms today, talking about the kick-off with 13 seconds left.

Butker missed a 50 yard FG, missed an extra point, and had another FG that almost missed wide right. I mean, he was all over the two goal posts, and only his 39 yard chip shot was down the middle.

I wonder if Butker's struggles played a part in the defensive strategy at the end of the game. It's like the protected the home run TD, and were ok with Butker having a long-ish FGA to send the game to overtime.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:25 AM 01-27-2022

How about poll McDermott and your retarded owners who thought Mitch Trubisky was good and Mahomes wasn't?

Mahomes is a Favre/Rodgers arm talent hybrid. Otherworldly.

Your guy is a Joe Flacco with wheels. Be happy he got to play against zero safeties. We plan on having one next time and then it won't be close.
[Reply]
Page 262 of 277
« First < 162212252258259260261262 263264265266272 > Last »
Up