ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 262 of 335
« First < 162212252258259260261262 263264265266272312 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
underEJ 09:29 PM 06-26-2016
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Were there Dorne ships sailing with Dany in the final scene? I kind of assumed they were already there.
Indeed. Martell sails in the wide shot.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:30 PM 06-26-2016
Originally Posted by eDave:
Now I'm 20m in. OMG!!

Thought Tommen was a goner. And who ever in their right mind would fuck with Cersai?

/not a book reader
tee hee
Spoiler!

[Reply]
DaFace 09:30 PM 06-26-2016
Now I'm 20m in. OMG!!

Thought Tommen was a goner. And who ever in their right mind would fuck with Cersai?

/not a book reader
Heh.
[Reply]
Sorter 09:32 PM 06-26-2016
Fuck this show.

They do wonderful things like the Hardhome/BOTB and then don't do the Manderly speech, the Broken Man speech, Jaime's conversation to Edmure, Jaime's burning of Cersi's letter, entirely destroy Loras' character, ruin the meaning of Frey pies, make Euron's character pointless, and also make Sansa an even worse cunt than before. For what? They could have fucking managed to fit all of that in there if they'd cut Arya being beaten with a stick or Tyrion jokes.

I lol'd last week when they showed how Benioff lifted the Snow/Ramsay sequence from Troy because he'd written it but this is shit.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:33 PM 06-26-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
This might explain what scared jon snow in the crypts...

Holy shit if true. http://www.vox.com/2016/6/26/1202964...nts?yptr=yahoo
Doubtful. While the Northern Houses: Tully, Stark, and Arryn were interconnected and nominal allies and sometimes enemies to each other they tended to stay out of the politics of Kings Landing, with one exception when a Stark lead an army to Kings Landing to end a Targ civil war. The Northern Houses for the most part kept to themselves. Most of it being cultural differences with the Northern Houses tracing their descent from the First Men instead of the later Andals.

The Baratheons however were the cadet house to the Targaryan's and were heavily involved in the politics of Kings Landing from the establishment of the 7 kingdoms.
[Reply]
eDave 09:36 PM 06-26-2016
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Heh.
:-)

Oh fuck! Oh jesus!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:37 PM 06-26-2016
Amazing episode. Literally everything about it.

"The white wolf! King in the North!

Been waiting on that for so long.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:37 PM 06-26-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Amazing episode. Literally everything about it.

"The white wolf! King in the North!

Been waiting on that for so long.
I kinda wish they used King of Winter that the Starks used to go by.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:39 PM 06-26-2016
Everything is moving too cleanly, though. I'm thinking Daenerys' army gets intercepted by a dragonbinding Euron and somehow the majority of her fleet gets destroyed.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:42 PM 06-26-2016
Cunt Vader on the throne
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:43 PM 06-26-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I need the lip readers, someone that can slow it down and hear better than me to come out ASAP and tell me what was whispered in Ned's ear.

How did the meeting at the north know that the Red Wedding at been revenged? Where was Arya? Jon just take credit for slaughtering the Freys?

Jamie didn't seem to be happy with Cersi. Wonder if they are going to break up now all their kids are gone?

Kudos to GOT for killing off Thomen in a way we didn't see coming but still giving us the very satisfying Frey deaths at the hands of Arya Stark. :-)
I have a hard of hearing friend that watches with me. She whispered "Please don't let my child witness another bubble screen from Alex Smith"
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:43 PM 06-26-2016
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Doubtful. While the Northern Houses: Tully, Stark, and Arryn were interconnected and nominal allies and sometimes enemies to each other they tended to stay out of the politics of Kings Landing, with one exception when a Stark lead an army to Kings Landing to end a Targ civil war. The Northern Houses for the most part kept to themselves. Most of it being cultural differences with the Northern Houses tracing their descent from the First Men instead of the later Andals.

The Baratheons however were the cadet house to the Targaryan's and were heavily involved in the politics of Kings Landing from the establishment of the 7 kingdoms.
I was taking about the hot springs theory
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:44 PM 06-26-2016

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:46 PM 06-26-2016
my only disappointment is that the high sparrow wasn't made to suffer

hate that fuckstick

but seeing the look of abject terror on his face for 10 seconds was enjoyable

It's too bad the Tyrells had to die in the blast, because not only was Margaery hot as fuck, but I think she had some longer-term plan to fuck up the High Sparrow, and it would have been a lot more interesting and satisfying than "oh fuck it, just wildfire their asses."

Why do I get the feeling Jamie is going to betray Cersei?
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:46 PM 06-26-2016
Now I'm 20m in. OMG!!

Thought Tommen was a goner. And who ever in their right mind would **** with Cersai?

/not a book reader
Don't think you need to worry about that now. I doubt that anything that happened tonight has anything to do with the remaining books. The show is pretty clearly doing its own thing now.

Which doesn't mean it wasn't a good episode...
[Reply]
Page 262 of 335
« First < 162212252258259260261262 263264265266272312 > Last »
Up