ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 262 of 445
« First < 162212252258259260261262 263264265266272312362 > Last »
Hall of Classics>*****Official Chiefsplanet "I have a random thought" Thread*****
Mr. Flopnuts 03:16 PM 04-23-2009
Just in case you have some random thought and feel like starting a thread over it, you can just bump this one.
JD10367 10:54 AM 08-26-2011
Watching a "Criminal Minds" repeat with Amber Heard, made in '06 when she was 20. In the episode, she plays a hot young actress who is stalked by someone who turns out to be a close female friend who is obsessed with her after they had a lesbian experience in college. Heard, in real life, came out as a lesbian. Apparently the director of this episode knew something, LOL.
ToxSocks 11:10 AM 08-26-2011
I use to like Drinking. Then I hated it.

So then I decided I loved weed. Still Do.

But now I like drinking again.

But being HIGH and Drunk....well...that's simply the best.

Unless you drink and smoke too much.

That's the WORST. Ughh.....the absolute worst.
JD10367 11:25 AM 08-26-2011
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I use to like Drinking. Then I hated it.

So then I decided I loved weed. Still Do.

But now I like drinking again.

But being HIGH and Drunk....well...that's simply the best.

Unless you drink and smoke too much.

That's the WORST. Ughh.....the absolute worst.
Yes, but when are you ever satisfied? You'll keep pushing the envelope. Next it'll be "high, drunk, and driving a fast sportscar". Then it'll be "high, drunk, driving a fast sportscar, while getting head from a hot blonde". Then it'll be... well, actually, who gives a shit what it'll be after that, 'cause you will have reached the summit, my friend, and can look down upon the world as King Of All Men. :-) :-)
ToxSocks 11:28 AM 08-26-2011
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Yes, but when are you ever satisfied? You'll keep pushing the envelope. Next it'll be "high, drunk, and driving a fast sportscar". Then it'll be "high, drunk, driving a fast sportscar, while getting head from a hot blonde". Then it'll be... well, actually, who gives a shit what it'll be after that, 'cause you will have reached the summit, my friend, and can look down upon the world as King Of All Men. :-) :-)
Ever thought about creating your own religion?
JD10367 05:17 PM 08-26-2011
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Ever thought about creating your own religion?
No way. There is only one true religion.

Okie_Apparition 10:57 PM 08-26-2011
Do they always bury people facing east. I mean if I get lost can I know which way is east by the headstone being on the west end of a fresh grave.

How can you face east if you're cremated...& then again how can you not
lcarus 11:04 PM 08-26-2011
Have you all heard about this restaurant theme that has the waiters throwing rolls? Here in Tulsa, there's at least 2 places where they throw rolls. I think it's kind of a ridiculous idea. I also think it's really obnoxious that someone else stole the idea and opened their own place that does the same thing. Somewhere, someone had to say "HEY! I got an idea!@ I wanna open my own restaurant where we too throw rolls". Do the waiters get tired arms from firing rolls all day at people? Do they have to ice their arms every night in preparation for throwing 90 roll pitches an hour? Does the restaurant have a relief roll thrower? A closer?
pr_capone 11:07 PM 08-26-2011
Originally Posted by Okie_Apparition:
How can you face east if you're cremated...& then again how can you not
LMFAO
pr_capone 11:08 PM 08-26-2011
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Have you all heard about this restaurant theme that has the waiters throwing rolls? Here in Tulsa, there's at least 2 places where they throw rolls. I think it's kind of a ridiculous idea. I also think it's really obnoxious that someone else stole the idea and opened their own place that does the same thing. Somewhere, someone had to say "HEY! I got an idea!@ I wanna open my own restaurant where we too throw rolls". Do the waiters get tired arms from firing rolls all day at people? Do they have to ice their arms every night in preparation for throwing 90 roll pitches an hour? Does the restaurant have a relief roll thrower? A closer?
The restaurant is called Lambert's.

http://www.throwedrolls.com/

EXCELLENT food and great atmosphere. A restaurant I highly recommend.
lcarus 11:58 PM 08-26-2011
Originally Posted by pr_capone:

There's a place here called The Flying Roll and another place called On A Roll. How f***ing clever right? I just wanna turn on the 6 o'clock news and see that someone has bombed these places. I wanna see rolls flying everywhere.
luv 12:02 AM 08-27-2011
Originally Posted by pr_capone:

Best chicken & dumplings EVAR!
luv 09:20 PM 08-28-2011
I like it when my dad has gotten to the point where he's drank just a little too much...lol.
Crush 04:47 PM 08-29-2011
Apparently ChiefsPlanet is serious fucking business.
Okie_Apparition 11:35 AM 08-31-2011
Oh Twix bars, you scrumptious bastards. Oh how I lust for you..and loathe you just the same. You look so seductive & slinder in that sleek, shiny gold & red. I can imagine the will of my tongue churning you into my liquid pleasure.

I'm thankful you are not in the form of a cove. For I would torture myself trying to figure out if I should eat you or fuck you. Knowing full well I would end up doing both & hating you forever for it.

Die in my mouth bitch
The Franchise 12:36 PM 09-01-2011
I sincerely hate some of the fucking people that I work with.
Page 262 of 445
« First < 162212252258259260261262 263264265266272312362 > Last »
Up