« First < 161211251257258259260261 262263264265271 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
JPH83 03:32 AM 11-21-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
But if you're the Cardinals or some other bottom feeder you don't care if he's ready for snaps now.

Hell, we're the #1 seed in the AFC and we don't care if he's ready for snaps right now. You carry 8 gameday inactives either way.

We're more likely to lose Thompson to a team that sees him as a developmental possibility than we are Herring to a team that sees him as a bullet catcher for 7 snaps/gm.

And if we lose Herring - who cares? Sign some street free agent veteran that can absorb some reps. Whereas Thompson has some legit long-term ability that can still be developed.

The latter is harder to find than the former.
Sure but there's nothing to hang your hat on with Thompson, he's had zero snaps. Herring has at least something on tape, it's not good but it's not nothing. I don't know that anyone does see Thompson as a developmental guy, just as likely they see him as an older prospect who can't get snaps. I mean, do we care if we lose either of these guys? Man I can't wait until next draft - all WRs, every pick :-)
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 08:02 AM 11-21-2023
Watson being our #1 receiver should be the most concerning thing, at this point.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:14 AM 11-21-2023
Skyy Moore challenging Breeland Speaks for the worst pick of the Veach era
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:34 AM 11-21-2023
Does Puka Nacua beat Skyy in any measurable? How is it that we can seemingly turn any late-round secondary pick into a solid starter and first round picks into superstars, but other than Hill and hopefully Rice, we've never developed a receiver under Reid.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:40 PM 11-27-2023
From the Peters thread:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I've thought Moore has looked great that past few weeks. He doesn't get a ton of targets, but he does well with the targets he gets.

Even the little things, like switching the ball to the correct hand, has seemed effortless for him.

Rice, Moore, and Watson are probably our best three right now (and I think the snap-counts will prove that out), even with Rice and Watson struggling with some drops.

[Reply]
Womble 04:46 PM 11-27-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
The Raiders immediately cut Marcus Peters after that. I don't blame them. Getting clowned on by Skyy Moore should be career ending.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:47 PM 11-27-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
The Raiders immediately cut Marcus Peters after that. I don't blame them. Getting clowned on by Skyy Moore should be career ending.
Shouldn’t have let him finish the game tbh
[Reply]
Womble 06:09 PM 11-27-2023
I thought Skyy Moore being a shitty WR was one of the only things that everyone on this forum could amicably agree on.

57% of snaps, 3 receptions and 34 yards later he's made "a step in the right direction" and "if he can give you 40 yards on a couple catches a game, that's ideal".

Occasionally I get jealous of that Second Amendment you have in that country of yours.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:14 PM 11-27-2023
peters is so bad he made me gif a fucking skyy moore screen :-)

that's never happened before
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:18 PM 11-27-2023
Breaking a Marcus Peter's tackle really doesn't count. Clay would have a better shot running up a hill tackling him than that
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:20 PM 11-27-2023
Skyy is a career killer… he got Marcus Peters cut after that play.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:17 PM 11-27-2023
I thought Skyy Moore being a shitty WR was one of the only things that everyone on this forum could amicably agree on.

57% of snaps, 3 receptions and 34 yards later he's made "a step in the right direction" and "if he can give you 40 yards on a couple catches a game, that's ideal".

Occasionally I get jealous of that Second Amendment you have in that country of yours.
Man, I'll be the first to admit that I'm not so good at the group think. I guess I don't get the need to rush to bury someone that the coaching staff hasn't (yet) seen the need to bury.

Perhaps you (all) see something that Andy (and I) simply don't.
[Reply]
Bump 09:29 PM 11-27-2023
Skyy Moore's best case scenario is being somewhat reliable during his 4th year here under his rookie contract, getting 600-700 yards and then maybe he'll get signed by someone for a cheap deal and then he's out the league the year after.
[Reply]
Justman59 10:20 PM 11-27-2023
:-):-)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:27 PM 11-27-2023

Yes, a step in the right direction... maybe you should stick to Australian rules football, they used to show those games in America, but most of us went out to shoot our AR-15's when it came on ESPN+...
[Reply]
Page 261 of 280
« First < 161211251257258259260261 262263264265271 > Last »
Up