ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 261 of 335
« First < 161211251257258259260261 262263264265271311 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:57 PM 06-26-2016
Originally Posted by DaFace:
They were referring to the defeat of the Boltons - not the Freys.
The Boltons were complicit and deserved to die a traitors death but were bit players in the overall scheme. Everyone in that room knows that it was the Freys alliance with the Lannisters that caused the Red Wedding, correct?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:01 PM 06-26-2016
And for the lets pick apart reality episode nominee this week............ Varys leaving Merren, going to Dorn and then back to Merren within the time frame occuring in the series.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:01 PM 06-26-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I need the lip readers, someone that can slow it down and hear better than me to come out ASAP and tell me what was whispered in Ned's ear.
Yeah just telling him what we already knew, said something about Robert will kill him if he finds out, promise me, promise me. Probably said his name is Jon.
[Reply]
listopencil 09:01 PM 06-26-2016
I need the lip readers, someone that can slow it down and hear better than me to come out ASAP and tell me what was whispered in Ned's ear.

How did the meeting at the north know that the Red Wedding at been revenged? Where was Arya? Jon just take credit for slaughtering the Freys?

Jamie didn't seem to be happy with Cersi. Wonder if they are going to break up now all their kids are gone?

Kudos to GOT for killing off Thomen in a way we didn't see coming but still giving us the very satisfying Frey deaths at the hands of Arya Stark. :-)
I would assume Lyanna is telling Ned that Rhaegar is Jon Snow's father, and to hide that fact, because Robert Baratheon is out hunting Targaryens.

I don't know.

It puts him in an awkward position. He's the queen's brother now and she has no heir. Also he knows that she's bat shit crazy and he might have to become The Queenslayer.

I agree.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:02 PM 06-26-2016
And for the lets pick apart reality episode nominee this week............ Varys leaving Merren, going to Dorn and then back to Merren within the time frame occuring in the series.
No shit right, they should've just left him out of that final shot and kept him in Dorne.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:04 PM 06-26-2016
The Boltons were complicit and deserved to die a traitors death but were bit players in the overall scheme. Everyone in that room knows that it was the Freys alliance with the Lannisters that caused the Red Wedding, correct?
Given that Roose was the one who stabbed Robb in the heart, he wasn't exactly an innocent bystander.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:09 PM 06-26-2016
Given that Roose was the one who stabbed Robb in the heart, he wasn't exactly an innocent bystander.
No, I didn't mean it like they were not co-conspirators, just that the Freys were the leaders of the turncoats.

Now, I see the houses were saying they were speaking to the Boltons role and retook Winterfell from them. Thats the avenging they were talking about. That makes sense.
[Reply]
underEJ 09:14 PM 06-26-2016
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
No shit right, they should've just left him out of that final shot and kept him in Dorne.
There were a lot of time jumps in the episode. Maybe when he is in Dorne, they are all already there, or awaiting Varys word to land. No matter to me, I think the image of the whole alliance was important enough to let a time jump be a little awkward.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:15 PM 06-26-2016
This might explain what scared jon snow in the crypts...

Holy shit if true. http://www.vox.com/2016/6/26/1202964...nts?yptr=yahoo
[Reply]
eDave 09:18 PM 06-26-2016
I'm 15m in and this is very well done. The music makes it. And props to you fine gentlemen for being cool about the whole spoilery thing.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:20 PM 06-26-2016
Originally Posted by underEJ:
There were a lot of time jumps in the episode. Maybe when he is in Dorne, they are all already there, or awaiting Varys word to land. No matter to me, I think the image of the whole alliance was important enough to let a time jump be a little awkward.
Yeah, in terms of actual timing, the wildfire in King's landing had to have happened roughly around the time of the dragons burning ships in Mereen (just prior to which Varys had left for Dorne). The action in Dorne happened between the last episode and this one (in Mereen time) while the ships were all being built, and the Dornish fleet sailed for Mereen somewhere in there as well.

It's clunky, but it's an issue of when things are on screen rather than "real" timeline issues.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:21 PM 06-26-2016
Were there Dorne ships sailing with Dany in the final scene? I kind of assumed they were already there.
[Reply]
eDave 09:24 PM 06-26-2016
Now I'm 20m in. OMG!!

Thought Tommen was a goner. And who ever in their right mind would fuck with Cersai?

/not a book reader
[Reply]
Sorter 09:24 PM 06-26-2016
Borrowed Littlefinger's teleporter
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:28 PM 06-26-2016
Yeah, in terms of actual timing, the wildfire in King's landing had to have happened roughly around the time of the dragons burning ships in Mereen (just prior to which Varys had left for Dorne). The action in Dorne happened between the last episode and this one (in Mereen time) while the ships were all being built, and the Dornish fleet sailed for Mereen somewhere in there as well.

It's clunky, but it's an issue of when things are on screen rather than "real" timeline issues.
Yeah, they needed to get all the chess pieces in place to start next season. They cant be re-positioning pieces anymore. 15 episodes left. Wish they would have spread out the events over the season but I'm okay with a shit ton of stuff happening in the last episode.
[Reply]
Page 261 of 335
« First < 161211251257258259260261 262263264265271311 > Last »
Up