ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 260 of 469
« First < 160210250256257258259260 261262263264270310360 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022 Royals Season Repository Thread***
ChiefsCountry 11:07 AM 01-01-2022
For all things Royals in 2022. #3 minor league system according to Baseball America. The Bobby Witt era should begin this year. Will Salvy still be the homerun king? How does the glut of infield players work out? Will the young pitchers take the next step?

Free Agents/Trades Acquisitions
Zack Greinke, P
Amir Garrett, P
Taylor Clarke, P

Top 10 Prospects from Baseball America
1. Bobby Witt, SS
2. Asa Lacy, P
3. MJ Melendez, C
4. Nick Pratto, 1B
5. Jackson Kowar, P
6. Kyle Isabel, OF
7. Frank Mozzicato, P
8. Ben Kudrna, P
9. Jonathan Bowlan, P
10. Vinnie Pasquantino, 1B

Duncan's Top Royals Prospects
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:10 PM 07-24-2022

Trey Sweeney and Jasson Dominguez both pulled out of the game. No, doesn’t necessarily mean a thing. #Yankees #RepBX @HVRenegades

— Tom Kosensky (@mryclept) July 24, 2022

[Reply]
TLO 03:16 PM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Who are these chaps?
[Reply]
lewdog 03:17 PM 07-24-2022
The Royals are a scrappy bunch of ball players!!!
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:01 PM 07-24-2022
Bobby Witt Junior going out injured really ruined my day. I was gonna stay sober all day, but then I see that my guy BWJ has been taking advice from Adalberto's trainer. This ****ing sucks, man. This hurts. I'm less than enthused by this. I find myself in lesser spirits now that this has happened than I was shortly before it happened.

Bye bye, futures bets on BWJ winning Rookie of the Year (**** Julio Rodriguez, BWJ had a run still left in him for that)

Bye bye, my AL-only fantasy league I paid $380 dollars to get in that a third of the league members have their own damn fantasy baseball podcast in. Farewell that team, 2nd place, above 3 podcasters, when it died.

Farewell, reason I watched the Royals on most nights.

I bid you adieu, reason to even care about MLB. I, unlike most, am not that pumped about the Dodgers bringing in Soto and Ohtani. I think that's kinda wack.

Fare thee well all that. A fiend like thee might bear my soul to hell.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 05:07 PM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Bobby Witt Junior going out injured really ruined my day. I was gonna stay sober all day, but then I see that my guy BWJ has been taking advice from Adalberto's trainer. This ****ing sucks, man. This hurts. I'm less than enthused by this. I find myself in lesser spirits now that this has happened than I was shortly before it happened.

Bye bye, futures bets on BWJ winning Rookie of the Year (**** Julio Rodriguez, BWJ had a run still left in him for that)

Bye bye, my AL-only fantasy league I paid $380 dollars to get in that a third of the league members have their own damn fantasy baseball podcast in. Farewell that team, 2nd place, above 3 podcasters, when it died.

I bid you adieu, reason to even care about MLB. I, unlike most, am not that pumped about the Dodgers bringing in Soto and Ohtani. I think that's kinda wack.

:-)

Tough loss bro. Sorry for your loss.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 05:09 PM 07-24-2022

[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:12 PM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Who are these chaps?
I saw Dominguez in an A ball game in May and he was clearly better at the plate than everyone else on both teams. The balls were jumping off of his bat.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:16 PM 07-24-2022
I couldn't at least get a proper Ice Cube, Bye Felicia gif? You gotta do me dirty with Cinderella?

Can this day get any worse?????
[Reply]
Demonpenz 05:52 PM 07-24-2022
Your posts are great keep going
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:56 PM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Who are these chaps?
jasson I made 5k off one of his cards that i pulled
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 06:32 PM 07-24-2022
Fare thee well. Remain thou still in darkness. Thou shalt hold th’ opinion of Pythagoras ere I will allow of thy wits, and fear to kill a woodcock lest thou dispossess the soul of thy grandam. Fare thee well, hope for BWJ's ROY compaign.

But alas! MJ Melendez doth remain unharmed! Therefore in my presence still smile, dear my sweet, I prithee. For tomorrow we will fight another day!
[Reply]
BWillie 06:32 PM 07-24-2022
Fare thee well. Remain thou still in darkness. Thou shalt hold th’ opinion of Pythagoras ere I will allow of thy wits, and fear to kill a woodcock lest thou dispossess the soul of thy grandam. Fare thee well, hope. Hello, darkness, my old friend.
Go to bed. Your hangover tomorrow will be fun.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:03 PM 07-24-2022

I could live with those two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:05 PM 07-24-2022
I do find it interesting that the Royals will be in NYC for 4 days this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 07:42 PM 07-24-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Go to bed. Your hangover tomorrow will be fun.
How dare you quote me before I was satisfied with my edits!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just kidding bwillie don't take me too serious. I was full of it.

I wasn't gonna stay sober regardless of the Royals game. LFG!
[Reply]
Page 260 of 469
« First < 160210250256257258259260 261262263264270310360 > Last »
Up