ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 260 of 352
« First < 160210250256257258259260 261262263264270310 > Last »
Hall of Classics>***** Official '21/'22 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 07:32 AM 06-28-2021
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:49 AM 03-28-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Turn that bullshit off.

Unless it’s live sports I’m not giving those fuckholes a second of viewership.
I won't even watch live sports on ESPN anymore. They have the worst announcers and terrible camera work.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:50 AM 03-28-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
I won't even watch live sports on ESPN anymore. They have the worst announcers and terrible camera work.
So you never watch MNF, even when its a good game?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:16 AM 03-28-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
This disrespect Kansas is getting right now by ESPN & Sportscenter is unbelievable.

Last night Duke led Sportscenter. Tonight it's North Carolina beating a ****ING #15 SEED. They talked about it for 10 minutes. Had CBB analysts talk about the game. Nothing about KU at all then they went to WOMENS BBALL highlights and analysis. Then Kyrie Irvings first game back after being allowed to play unvaxxed. Then onto LeBron losing a regular season game...and then men's soccer.

Holy literal ****.
Meh. It’s ESPN.

Can’t remember the last time I turned it on outside watching a Chiefs or KU game.

They scream nothing but racism and hate. Especially screaming A Smith. That dude is a angry and hateful as any person alive.

I’ll cruise around read other sites, here, Phog, and maybe a few rivals boards to see what’s happening.

But I won’t waste a second watching the racism network.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:17 AM 03-28-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I only watch MNF when the Chiefs are on. He's right - ESPN is horrible.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:25 AM 03-28-2022
Honestly with my schedule and time i have at home.

I get to watch about 70% of chiefs and KU games.

Also when im home im so busy with grandkids, projects and golf with my son, I rarely turn on the TV.

Man I look back to when our sundays were completely consumed by the NFL to now watching only the chiefs games.

I will turn in games in my hotel. But usually busy with work etc that it’s just back ground fall asleep noise.
[Reply]
threebag 07:26 AM 03-28-2022
They’re part of the Disney family, they always have some bullshit agenda to push
[Reply]
SithCeNtZ 07:46 AM 03-28-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
This disrespect Kansas is getting right now by ESPN & Sportscenter is unbelievable.

Last night Duke led Sportscenter. Tonight it's North Carolina beating a ****ING #15 SEED. They talked about it for 10 minutes. Had CBB analysts talk about the game. Nothing about KU at all then they went to WOMENS BBALL highlights and analysis. Then Kyrie Irvings first game back after being allowed to play unvaxxed. Then onto LeBron losing a regular season game...and then men's soccer.

Holy literal ****.
It’s honestly setting up perfect for Kansas. Go under the radar and beat Villanova, while UNC and Duke get all the media attention. Whoever wins that game will have everyone predicting they win the title and acting about how great they are and have to shift the focus from the biggest win in their lives in 24 hours, meanwhile self can easily play the chip on our shoulder card while we are being ignored. It may be annoying as fans, as even listening to pod casts today people are just like whatever Kansas won let’s talk duke unc, but I believe for the team mentally having the “no one believes in us card” is never a bad thing.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:10 AM 03-28-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I only watch MNF when the Chiefs are on. He's right - ESPN is horrible.
The “debate” shows are beyond terrible. They just take the laziest narratives and pick a side. They’re all just playing parts, but people seem to take them serious.

SportsCenter in the 90’s and early 2000’s used to be a really entertaining watch. The mid 2010’s was probably the last time I watched an episode, and it was unbearable.

I haven’t watched ESPN for anything except a live game in years, and haven’t missed it.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:15 AM 03-28-2022
Honestly, no. The aggravation of the poor production just isn't worth it.
[Reply]
PHOG 08:19 AM 03-28-2022
If it's not the Chiefs, MNF isn't on anymore. Just trash.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:39 AM 03-28-2022
This team shocks the shit out of me. All year they lose focus, so dumb shit, are limited athletically, don’t have the skills to attack teams weaknesses. All that spelled early loss for virtually everyone in this thread. And here we sit. Obviously it’s a favorable draw but we still executed.

We were the only 1 to make it out of the S16. Obviously it’s. A stretch but you could argue that KU was the best, most consistent team this year. No way I’m asserting that, but it’s one way of looking at it.

Who would have thought 2 months ago this team would win the big 12, win the big 12 tournament and make a final 4? Not this guy.

McCormack has earned a lot of respect from me. Maybe some of it is the injury is good because Self doesn’t think he needs to be the focal point anymore. But the dude is obviously laboring and is making plays. He still gets stoned inside a lot. Especially because he can’t move as well, but the dude is leaving it out there. I think it also says a lot of the quality of bigs in the Big 12. We wanted to go small because the front court couldn’t do shit. Now we’re dominating inside LOL.

Watched it from the sprayer again but I couldn’t be happier.
McCormack played a good game against Miami. He had some defensive lapses as that was a hard assignment for him but he made them pay on offense and ***GASP*** he caught some tough passes without fumbling. Everyone knows how bad his hands were, but he came to fucking play in that one.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:04 AM 03-28-2022
This team shocks the shit out of me. All year they lose focus, so dumb shit, are limited athletically, don’t have the skills to attack teams weaknesses. All that spelled early loss for virtually everyone in this thread. And here we sit. Obviously it’s a favorable draw but we still executed.

We were the only 1 to make it out of the S16. Obviously it’s. A stretch but you could argue that KU was the best, most consistent team this year. No way I’m asserting that, but it’s one way of looking at it.

Who would have thought 2 months ago this team would win the big 12, win the big 12 tournament and make a final 4? Not this guy.

McCormack has earned a lot of respect from me. Maybe some of it is the injury is good because Self doesn’t think he needs to be the focal point anymore. But the dude is obviously laboring and is making plays. He still gets stoned inside a lot. Especially because he can’t move as well, but the dude is leaving it out there. I think it also says a lot of the quality of bigs in the Big 12. We wanted to go small because the front court couldn’t do shit. Now we’re dominating inside LOL.

Watched it from the sprayer again but I couldn’t be happier.
And on top of that, there was plenty of preseason hype with talk of a Final Four caliber team, just to be fairly underwhelmed much of the season.
[Reply]
DJay23 10:22 AM 03-28-2022
The biggest key to me is how they have played defensively. That second half versus Miami was filthy.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:23 AM 03-28-2022
I was impressed how Bill stole rest at the end of the half for the starters.

Yeah we lost a 9/2 run. But those minutes became valuable in the second half.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:38 AM 03-28-2022
This may give Reerun a chubby, but even I have to comment on it. What the hell with the free throws yesterday? 13-26 from the line with Mitch/Wilson accounting for 8 of those 13 misses. Mitch isn't good from the line, but for a bit it seemed like nobody could make a free throw.
[Reply]
Page 260 of 352
« First < 160210250256257258259260 261262263264270310 > Last »
Up