ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 35
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Media Center>Madden 24
Hammock Parties 10:28 PM 06-06-2023
PC is getting next-gen features this year so I'm in if it's not a total clusterfuck.

First official images released.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:48 PM 08-14-2023
Not surprised to hear this game is a bigger piece of shit than Clay himself
[Reply]
Bump 08:18 PM 08-14-2023
I was almost thinking about grabbing Madden this year. Glad Balders Gate 3 comes out in like 3 weeks, I'll just get a game that's actually good instead.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 10:42 PM 08-14-2023
Got in my first 2 games of online, and fair to say I’m enjoying it so far. The gameplay isn’t total garbage but there’s a few bugs like always.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:23 AM 08-15-2023
Clay can't even come in here to defend this right now. :-)
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:33 AM 08-15-2023
I did have a situation last night where the passer threw the ball with his body beyond the LOS and it fell incomplete anyways and they gave him the first down as a rushing play lol.

Then I went to OT with the same guy and I scored a TD immediately, I completely forgot about the OT rule change for 2023. I was like why the hell am I having to play defense.

Regardless I didn’t hate it, the gameplay is better than it was 2 years ago or last year even (I played about 3 games total the last 2 years). EA themselves are shitbags though.

Whenever Clay is ready to get wrecked again he can send me a game invite.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:40 PM 08-15-2023
:-) The rubber banding is incredibly blatant. Probably the worst I've seen out of a Madden
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:03 AM 08-16-2023
There's one pretty nasty bug but for pre day one patch the gameplay is actually pretty damn good relative to past Maddens.

Running as a whole feels better even though the run blocking AI is still pretty bad. Noticed a lot less of those suction tackles especially where it'd lock you into an animation.

Passing is more mixed for me. They sort of had to address the High Pass meta but they've overnerfed it into not being viable at all. Also not completely any catches that are even slightly contested once I'm up to a certain extent. Need to tune the rubber banding so it's not THAT blatant. QB movement in the pocket is much better though. Nice balance between the Escape Artist days and every QB moving like a sloth in 23.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 12:44 PM 08-16-2023
At least we can agree this year was improvement gameplay wise. I’m actually going to get back to playing consistently like I did back in the day. The game needs some patching but I can deal with the issues at the moment. The last 2/3 years were unplayable for me.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:09 PM 08-16-2023
Actually need stick skills again. When they made the jump to Next Gen and leaned heavily into the 'realistic' momentum cuts were pretty much non-existent unless you were outright juking. Now you can actually turn pretty well even without it. Makes those end around and stretch plays more interesting.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:11 PM 08-16-2023
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
At least we can agree this year was improvement gameplay wise. I’m actually going to get back to playing consistently like I did back in the day. The game needs some patching but I can deal with the issues at the moment. The last 2/3 years were unplayable for me.
The only really bad bug right now is not being able to edit players, at all. For some reason it fucks with their years in the league and a lot of the time it bumps them up to 31 years played and they'll immediately retire after one season of franchise regardless of what their actual time is.

Quite a bit of wonkiness in game as well but that's to be expected when we're not even at day one patch yet. There have been years where the game was legitimately unplayable because of game breaking bugs and luckily this year doesn't seem to have any that are easily repeated.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:34 PM 08-16-2023
Originally Posted by hometeam:
early access is out!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand its a broken pile. Servers are ****ed lol, cant even play
Let’s play this weekend.

I have that EA access thing. I’ll dload it this weekend. Anyone want to play hit me up
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:04 PM 08-16-2023
How's defensive AI though? I couldn't give much of a shit about offensive AI because there's always ways to score in this game.

But if my LB's and DB's continue to get the fuck out the way for scrambling Qb's i'll shit a chicken.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 04:14 PM 08-16-2023
The pass rush is much more realistic. I like the OL/DL interactions for the most part. Especially on the edge. Interior DL feels like it needs some work. The AI is hit or miss on the backend. I’m not going to totally hate on it, because it is improved from the previous shit. Far from ideal imo.

If anyone wants to play this weekend let me know. I’ll at least be around a bit Friday and Sunday.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:23 PM 08-16-2023
Actually think its a bit overturned in favor of the EDGE players at the moment. Especially ones with abilities.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 04:29 PM 08-16-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch:
Actually think its a bit overturned in favor of the EDGE players at the moment. Especially ones with abilities.
Indeed. A tad much. I have been double teaming the elite DE’s nearly every pass play.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 35
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Up