ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 34
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Wanya Morris Thread*****
Dante84 08:43 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Wanya Morris was drafted with pick 92 of round 3 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 8.35 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 215 out of 1294 OT from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/KnzoH8NdfS pic.twitter.com/KZgxtMNcfb

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

Pick 95: Wanya Morris OT OU

The competition at RT isn't eye popping but it may be enough to feel comfortable to not reach. Adding another hat to the ring may be the move.

Morris has the length and natural movement the Chiefs often look for at OT. Clean up his hands & thrive pic.twitter.com/tDDr7f22NC

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) April 24, 2023

[Reply]
Warrick 03:18 AM 12-27-2023
What happened to all that hype when Jawaan Taylor was supposedly picked up for 20 mil a year to play LT? I mean if I heard it right from CP it was such an easy transition for this guy, yet they're playing a rookie at LT instead. I guess it doesn't much matter at this point they're both graded n the lower 50s... What a waste of 20 mil a year!
[Reply]
lcarus 08:00 AM 12-27-2023
Nobody can put much of this year on Mahomes. With turnstiles at both tackle spots and WRs who can't get open and can't catch a football, what the hell can he really do?
[Reply]
MIAdragon 08:49 AM 12-27-2023
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Nobody can put much of this year on Mahomes. With turnstiles at both tackle spots and WRs who can't get open and can't catch a football, what the hell can he really do?
He’s been pretty atypical as well, there is definitely some culpability there.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:07 AM 12-27-2023
Originally Posted by lcarus:
We both know it's what the coaching staff needs to and hasn't done... go to a quick, true West Coast playbook that uses 3-step drops and pound teams with slants, hooks, and drive routes and less of this shotgun snap shit with heavy post, corner, dig, and fade routes. Death by 1000 paper cuts style.
[Reply]
JPH83 09:24 AM 12-27-2023
Mahomes was awful last game and is definitely well below par, but the OTs and WRs arr the problem. Agree with kccrow but I imagine it's not possible to implement this year
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:27 AM 12-27-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
We both know it's what the coaching staff needs to and hasn't done... go to a quick, true West Coast playbook that uses 3-step drops and pound teams with slants, hooks, and drive routes and less of this shotgun snap shit with heavy post, corner, dig, and fade routes. Death by 1000 paper cuts style.
Nope, apparently we’d rather keep trying to drive this square peg into a round hole.
[Reply]
-King- 11:21 AM 12-27-2023
Sure but have you considered that Sammy Watkins stole all the slant plays out of the playbook when he left? We can't run that route now.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:29 AM 12-27-2023
This is the biggest frustration I have. I can not for the life of me understand why we havent used this type of game plan and only screens or long developing plays. Hardman, Toney and Rice should all accel at this part of the game with solid acceleration. Take the 5-8 yards. Truly use the short pass game as part of the run game like we used to hear about in the Smith years.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:24 PM 12-27-2023
oof

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 03:27 PM 12-27-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
oof

Good lord, that's damning. :-)

What in the living hell was he doing???
[Reply]
Mecca 03:28 PM 12-27-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
This is the biggest frustration I have. I can not for the life of me understand why we havent used this type of game plan and only screens or long developing plays. Hardman, Toney and Rice should all accel at this part of the game with solid acceleration. Take the 5-8 yards. Truly use the short pass game as part of the run game like we used to hear about in the Smith years.
Those are timing routes...you want a group of WRs that suck at running routes and understanding nuance to run perfect routes right on time...
[Reply]
O.city 03:29 PM 12-27-2023
Jumping offsides
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:32 PM 12-27-2023
one series later

[Reply]
KCUnited 03:45 PM 12-27-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
oof

:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:46 PM 12-27-2023
i'm being told on twitter that because the play was blown dead wanya isn't at fault :-)

there was no whistle...some fans are cooked this week
[Reply]
Page 26 of 34
« First < 162223242526 27282930 > Last »
Up