ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 258
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2023 Free Agency
O.city 11:01 AM 03-01-2023
Figured we could get one of these going as well.

Who's some guys we like, would like to see in KC?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:36 AM 03-08-2023
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Tampa should get in on Lamar!
Bro, they’re like 54 million over the cap already. They’re releasing lots of players.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:36 AM 03-08-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Hard to dispute how good we’ve been with him as our OC. But I’m sure Nagy will be great! I must be having a major brain fart. I’m sure I saw this, pretty much had to have. My mind is a mess right now.
Nah, I don’t think KC will miss EB at all. No worries about not remembering. You got more important things on your mind than who our current OC is.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:40 AM 03-08-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I literally posted a Nick Wright video where he calls some of the Lamar Jackson takes "Naked racism" S Taylor posts on another board I'm on where people have also blamed his contract situation on racism. If you don't think there's a % of fans in the NFL who are blaming this on race you are 100% wrong
I agree with you completely. I just think the one on here claiming it are most likely trolling for the sake of it. There are a lot of window lockers out there that will claim everything is racist because that’s all they got. Despite Watson getting his contract, the NFL is racist because they won’t give Jackson more of than that.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:59 AM 03-08-2023

. @Chiefs ��

— Taylor Lewan (@TaylorLewan77) March 8, 2023

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:59 AM 03-08-2023
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
He’s trolling
[Reply]
old_geezer 10:10 AM 03-08-2023
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
Yea, that's not the first tweet I've seen of his throwing himself at the Chiefs. I'd go whole hog on a LT in the draft as my first option but maybe he could be a veteran fall-back plan if he comes cheap. :-)
[Reply]
Balto 10:20 AM 03-08-2023
Just saw that the Cards are willing and wanting to trade down....

What are your thoughts on trading Jones to them in a package that gets us Jalen Carter at #3 plus Hopkins?

Something like this:

Cards get:
Chris Jones
2024 1st
MVS

Chiefs get:
#3 overall
Hopkins

Is Jones+2 1st rounders enough? Maybe have to add a 2nd?

Just thinking that the Cards need picks plus have a major need on the DL. They could draft Carter but they know that they would be getting the best DT in the league with Chris Jones. Carter hasn't stepped onto the field.

Veach does this to get Pat a weapon like Hopkins but more so to get a prospect like Jalen Carter that should go #1 overall if it wasn't for some off the field issues. Carter has the ceiling to produce like Jones but who really knows. Veach also gains that cheap rookie contract instead of paying Jones some $30M a year!!!

Would be a HUGE move for both teams
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:21 AM 03-08-2023
Originally Posted by Balto:

What are your thoughts on trading Jones to them in a package that gets us Jalen Carter at #3 plus Hopkins?

Something like this:

Cards get:
Chris Jones
2024 1st
MVS

Chiefs get:
#3 overall
Hopkins

Just thinking that the Cards need picks plus have a major need on the DL. They could draft Carter but they know that they would be getting the best DT in the league with Chris Jones. Carter hasn't stepped onto the field.

Veach does this to get Pat a weapon like Hopkins but more so to get a prospect like Jalen Carter that should go #1 overall if it wasn't for some off the field issues. Carter has the ceiling to produce like Jones but who really knows. Veach also gains that cheap rookie contract instead of paying Jones some $30M a year!!!

via GIPHY

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:23 AM 03-08-2023

Something like this:

Cards get:
Chris Jones
2024 1st
MVS

Chiefs get:
#3 overall
Hopkins

This is quite possibly the worst thing that anyone on CP has ever posted
[Reply]
ChiefsHawk 10:26 AM 03-08-2023

Something like this:

Cards get:
Chris Jones
2024 1st
MVS

Chiefs get:
#3 overall
Hopkins

You must like rape...because thats what would happen to the Chiefs if this happened.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:26 AM 03-08-2023
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
This is quite possibly the worst thing that anyone on CP has ever posted
And this is probably your best post ever.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:26 AM 03-08-2023

Something like this:

Cards get:
Chris Jones
2024 1st
MVS

Chiefs get:
#3 overall
Hopkins

This may be the worst post I’ve ever read on here.

Incredible
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:27 AM 03-08-2023

Something like this:

Cards get:
Chris Jones
2024 1st
MVS

Chiefs get:
#3 overall
Hopkins

Wait, so you are proposing we trade Chris Jones, 2 first round picks, and MVS for the #3 pick and an aging WR with two years left on his deal? FFS, please tell me that you don't do anything related to negotiating or asset management in your current job.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:32 AM 03-08-2023
I assume people wanting to trade Chris Jones have suffered a head injury at some point in their life that severely impacted their ability to think
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:37 AM 03-08-2023
This time of year is Balto's time to shine. He posts the dumbest Madden trades he can come up with, shares them in every thread, then disappears when none of them happen.

Every year. Honestly, he's as predictable as knowmo is.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 258
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Up