« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>post all the haters posts here
big nasty kcnut 10:11 PM 01-29-2023
Their hate only making us stronger.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 10:38 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
8 touches for 26 yards.

Joe Mixon 11 for 34. Bow at the altar of Spags for somehow neutering both backs AND Chase/Higgins.
It's time Mr. Turtle. Swap out the avatar. I can't tell if you're a Bills douche or a Chiefs douche. Douche for sure. Help me out otherwise here.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:41 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
It's time Mr. Turtle. Swap out the avatar. I can't tell if you're a Bills douche or a Chiefs douche. Douche for sure. Help me out otherwise here.
I just want to make sure you know what you're asking for.
[Reply]
irafreak 10:41 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Yep, definitely not a penalty

Also let's keep in mind here...see #4....mahomes was shoved so late, #4 has to get out of the way as they crash by him. So far out of bounds....

And if we're gonna whine about not calling frank Clark's little shove then we'll just offset that with Eli apple taunting the chiefs bench late in the game after the wiley taunting penalty. There. All fair. Fat babies...
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 10:44 PM 01-30-2023
I just want to make sure you know what you're asking for.
I'm sick of Damar man. Whatever you got I can handle. For real, any drug you got, I'll take two.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:47 PM 01-30-2023
the shart was blocked into burro so that wasn't close to a late hit
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:48 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
I'm sick of Damar man. Whatever you got I can handle. For real, any drug you got, I'll take two.
SHUT

THE FUCK

UP

YOU'RE GOING TO PRAY FOR DAMAR AND SUPERTURTLE IS NOT CHANGING HIS AVATAR.

FUCK OFF
[Reply]
kccrow 10:48 PM 01-30-2023
Someone with all-22 needs to go through the game and GIF every play the Bengals got away with a penalty, which includes about 97% of their pass-blocking plays offensively. I'm so sick of these fucking retards thinking they got hosed when they really didn't. They committed penalties with regularity that went uncalled.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:50 PM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
SHUT

THE FUCK

UP

YOU'RE GOING TO PRAY FOR DAMAR AND SUPERTURTLE IS NOT CHANGING HIS AVATAR.

FUCK OFF
Oh. But I will.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:52 PM 01-30-2023
Mods, please send Vladimir_Kyrilytch to the gulag.

Thank you.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 10:56 PM 01-30-2023
Oh. But I will.
That's just your self portrait again. It's cool I'm down with it.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:04 PM 01-30-2023
Oh. But I will.
It's a fucking improvement, even considering how awful the new one is. We've all known since the next day that the guy was going to live. Time to consign the Bills and their weepy bullshit tactics to the scrapheap of failed history.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:06 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
haha

we got away with at least one

It's not like the Bungles didn't blatantly flop an injury to stop the clock and the refs didn't call a penalty on that. Fuck you punk ass bitches.
[Reply]
ARROW2 03:12 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
It's not like the Bungles didn't blatantly flop an injury to stop the clock and the refs didn't call a penalty on that. **** you punk ass bitches.
Seemed like he held up and brought his hands back..
[Reply]
DRM08 03:18 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Seriously, what the fuck happened to Kay Adams?

Grew up in KC. Everybody in her family loves the Chiefs. Had a cushy job on Good Morning Football.

And she left all that so she could... be a whore for fucking FanDuel youtube channel where she bitches about the Chiefs and stooges for the fucking Cincinnati Bengals?

Reminds me of when Fatlock got fired from FoxSports and said the decision was "mutual" because they were too far apart on money negotiations, and he was instead going to freelance and make the money he wants by himself. And now he basically writes political crap for The Blaze. Yeah, that totally makes the money, Whitlock.

I do want to know the story with Kay. Did she go through a similar fathead phase and tell her cushy TV job to get fucked so she can make less money getting like 5000 views per video on Youtube?
I remember there were rumors that she was going to work for Amazon's NFL coverage. They ended up picking someone else. Maybe she quit a job thinking she had the Amazon spot fully locked up, and then Amazon pulled the rug out from under her? Lol.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 04:05 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
haha

we got away with at least one

The Chiefs won but can you imagine what this place would be like had they lost and the Bengals had gotten away with that? And gotten called for less than half the penalties as the Chiefs?

It would be one constant off-season long melt down.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 42
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up