« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:51 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Boat race your team = blow out your team.

Imagine going on another team's message board, claiming you're going to blow out that team, but then slinking away from an even line wager by claiming "no logical basis" for betting on it?

And then the kicker is claiming that you're so above this when it's eminently clear that everything you're doing here is the literal definition of "playground antics."

Children make bold claims and have no consequences. That's "playground antics." Adults make bold claims and have repercussions and settle up afterward. We can do less than the original amount in any fraction and you can evolve into an adult.
I told you. My dick is already big enough.

P.S. to the bold; don't front intelligence then misrepresent what was stated. I don't disrespect you like that.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:59 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Soooooooooooooo many words.

I'll say it for a 3rd time. Be the Bengals from '91 to 2002, the worst, most pathetic bottom dweller in the NFL with an archaic, spend-thrift owner, THEN come back and talk to me about support.

I don't know about all the other fans, but i was still there, going to games and listening to them on the radio, even through that era, since 1978.

I couldn't give the heat from rubbing two pieces of shit together for anyone else and how they chose to spend their time.
You do know about other fans. I’ve literally shown indisputable evidence that bengals fans show up when they win, don’t show up when they lose.

The browns are the king of sad and their attendance is way better and consistent (on average despite your cherry-picking low attendance games). Bills went 17 straight season without a playoff performance. No dip. There’s only one team of the 4 that sees dips in the tens of thousands when they lose. It’s the bengals.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 10:03 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You do know about other fans. I’ve literally shown indisputable evidence that bengals fans show up when they win, don’t show up when they lose.

The browns are the king of sad and their attendance is way better and consistent (on average despite your cherry-picking low attendance games). Bills went 17 straight season without a playoff performance. No dip. There’s only one team of the 4 that sees dips in the tens of thousands when they lose. It’s the bengals.
Let's get to the point. How do you feel about Bengals fans taking over your stadium last year?

[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 10:19 PM 01-25-2023
Let's get to the point. How do you feel about Bengals fans taking over your stadium last year?

:-) they didn’t take over shit you bandwagon clown.
[Reply]
stanleychief 10:21 PM 01-25-2023

Neat photo. I like this one better.

[Reply]
Rasputin 10:23 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by stanleychief:
Neat photo. I like this one better.

I was there. You can see me almost in the middle wearing red. Fun time Shout out to Brother KurtCobain
[Reply]
Fish 10:25 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I was there. You can see me almost in the middle wearing red. Fun time Shout out to Brother KurtCobain
I was there. Just to the right of you. The guy in red....
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:56 PM 01-25-2023
Right, because hitting him legally and on the football field is trying to hurt him.

You're so soft you put charmin to shame.
:-)

Careful fuckboi.

Never know who might sneak up behind you and wrap some det cord around your neck.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:20 PM 01-25-2023

They didn’t take over the stadium

Arrowhead didn’t struggle to sell tickets to chiefs fans who decided to stay home

But ok, so some bengals fans showed up to a playoff game. Bandwagon fans care about playoff games. The pathetic part is how little they care when they aren’t winning. This does nothing to disprove my blatant indisputable data that shows that bengals fans don’t show up to games WHEN THEY ARE NOT GOOD.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:44 PM 01-25-2023
I told you. My dick is already big enough.

P.S. to the bold; don't front intelligence then misrepresent what was stated. I don't disrespect you like that.
Quit telling us about your micropeni.

The insecurity reeks from a mile away . . . . .
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:02 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Posting on 2 message boards at once lol loser then again there isn't shit to do in Cincy
They lack the George Brett statue
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:06 AM 01-26-2023
Literally, since December 2nd, 1978.
All them championships!! I can’t even imagine how amazing that must feel! :-):-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:09 AM 01-26-2023
Exactly. Beating the Chiefs is no big deal.
Apparently neither is losing every time you reach a Super Bowl??
[Reply]
irafreak 07:09 AM 01-26-2023
You had me until that part. There's no logical basis in that statement.

My dick is already big enough. Playground antics can't draw me in.
Says the kid that has to reply to everything.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:12 AM 01-26-2023
What's funny is that this went EXACTLY like it goes every time.

"I'm just here to talk football."

"Hey man, it's okay. I'm just here for the football discussion."

"Yeah, I feel pretty good about my team."

"My team is going to steamroll the Chiefs."

"BAAAA, why are you guys so mean? I'm just here to talk football."

Followed by endless, mindless spam.

It's amazing how they're always, ALWAYS, the same.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 267
« First < 162223242526 272829303676126 > Last »
Up